Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) (31139 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Miss Universe Nigeria 2023 / Meet Rita Ofili, Winner Of Miss Wheelchair Nigeria 2022 (Photos) / Adegoke Rasheed Kolade Wins Mr. Universe Nigeria 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Shikena(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Black, bold and beautiful
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shalommy:
No breast. Chaii.. sad

Everything dey her back aswear!
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Ireportlive: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
cool

Damn
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Richy4(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
The one that represented Nigeria in Miss Universe... She was just swallowed by the crowd of Beauties around the world.. I thought that at least our Custome will be outstanding but it looks Oyibo-ish..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Everything dey her back aswear!
Guy, front matter oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by candygist: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
The number of semen this one don swallow eh

If ladies are doing well, you will say bad about them.is it every succesful woman that bleeps around ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
This girl is STUNNING.

My new crush

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by DlegendofGarden(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I think i will have to compete for "Miss world" kiss kiss
Be fast about it because time ticks
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by ebufa: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
PureFace1:
I like the fact she is black and shining not one of those bitches that already bleached away their black skin

you sound so obnoxious,
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Krublog(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
haybhi1:
Lol, how come I became the FTC today, almost disappointed in myself for laziness 'til I realize it's 'cos I do not go to work today.

Anyways, the babe gallant sha. This kain babe, I just dey imagine... enough in my account, me and her, one on one, in a chilled air conditioned setting, slightly tipsy cold wine, turkey, chops, salad and other healthy meals by the sides, TV playing favourite songs low-noise in background, taking a break from this busy life, peace of mind, laughters and shagging - straight 3-weeks to one month, our phones switched of the whole time. Then life resumes.

Refreshed and reinvigorated.

Enjoyment no go kill you!!!

Be #Obidient and eat the good of this land
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Black beauty
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shalommy:
Guy, front matter oo undecided

That one go come out when she gets belle!
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Love this . She is dark and radiant . True black beauty . She looks so regal .

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Krublog(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
ebufa:

you sound so obnoxious,

How
Is your skin bleached

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Krublog:

How
Is your skin bleached

As in how ? Maybe it is a newly learnt word and someone wants to try it out ?

Triggered

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Theboy21: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
She is not lightskin angry angry
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
The number of semen this one don swallow eh

Shut up..... Try to watch her interview with BBC Igbo, you will know the kind of person the girl is. You guys should stop tagging all beauty pageants prostitute. The girl was brought up in America, she left this country when she was 8 yrs and has been doing this modelling stuff abroad. She came back for the first time after she left just because of this pageantry....do you now think, someone with her exposure and experience will use her body to get to the top? She is too intelligent also.....am not from Edo, but I was very proud of her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
cheesy
haybhi1:
Lol, how come I became the FTC today, almost disappointed in myself for laziness 'til I realize it's 'cos I do not go to work today.

Anyways, the babe gallant sha. This kain babe, I just dey imagine... enough in my account, me and her, one on one, in a chilled air conditioned setting, slightly tipsy cold wine, turkey, chops, salad and other healthy meals by the sides, TV playing favourite songs low-noise in background, taking a break from this busy life, peace of mind, laughters and steady shagging - straight 3 weeks to one month, our phones switched off the whole time. Then life resumes, we go our ways long enough till another round beckons.

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by yabatown: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Richy4:
The one that represented Nigeria in Miss Universe... She was just swallowed by the crowd of Beauties around the world.. I thought that at least our Custome will be outstanding but it looks Oyibo-ish..

All this ordinary looking beauty queens of these days. There are nothing to write home about.

I am not surprised She did not do well in the main Miss Universe contest.
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Krublog(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
blaise26abj:

As in how ? Maybe it is a newly learnt word and someone wants to try it out ?

Triggered

At least, him for check for the meaning now...
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Memphitz357:
She nor get yansh!!
I'll definitely pass on this one smiley
Abi you no see that yansh in that black dress

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Does Lai Mohammed know her? Did he approve her representing Nigeria?
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
The young lady is also very cerebral and articulate. A few months ago I saw a video of her on YouTube asking Nigerians for support before the recent pageant and said she would do her best to represent the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Richy4(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
yabatown:

All this ordinary looking beauty queens of these days. There are nothing to write home about.

I am not surprised She did not do well in the main Miss Universe contest.

There were so many beauty queens there buddy... Our contestant got no chance...If I was to be the Judge, I would have given it to the lady representing Trinidad and Tobago or Dominican Republic. ..They were extremely elegant..

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
haybhi1:

Anyways, the babe gallant sha. This kain babe, I just dey imagine... enough in my account, me and her, one on one, in a chilled air conditioned setting, slightly tipsy cold wine, turkey, chops, salad and other healthy meals by the sides, TV playing favourite songs low-noise in background, taking a break from this busy life, peace of mind, laughters and steady shagging - straight 3 weeks to one month, our phones switched off the whole time. Then life resumes, we go our ways long enough till another round beckons.

Guy so if them leave you with woman for 3weeks straight you go gree grin grin se ogun laye ni grin
Well if money go dey enter your account all the while then everywhere good,but if money no dey enter hand you come pause hustle untop woman matter for 3weeks,for this buhari govt undecided undecided
Na hunger you dey carry play be dat oo grin
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Black beauty. She deserve her win
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
ibkayee:
This girl is STUNNING.

My new crush
Well she's straight undecided undecided
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Parizz: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
FashionCookie:
Black no fit crack...at all. kiss
are you black? I want 2 shag you
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Parizz: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
Il like to cum in her pussy angry
bløwjob or handjob?
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Parizz: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
acewines:

Sometimes when I see women,i feel like they are better than my woman and i wish to marry all of them

The way e dey do me most times, i think I'm king Solomon

But i wouldn't stop at 1,000 but will definitely marry all 2.7b or more that I see
does your woman suck your D?
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by onuman: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
nlfpmod:
More Pics

Edo people are proud of you here. Your love for Edo culture also showcased here.

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Olabode211: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
E be like say na semen this one dey take cream her body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Advantages Of Darkskin Over Lightskin / Photos Of Miss Nigeria 2016 Contestants / Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.