Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

What Political Party Should A Young Aspiring Nigerian Join? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Political Party Should A Young Aspiring Nigerian Join? (308 Views)

Fact Check-tinubu 86yrs Old And What Political Structure Means!! / Peter Obi VP Slot: Four Refined Northerners That Labour Party Should Approach. / What Political Games Is The Southeast Playing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Political Party Should A Young Aspiring Nigerian Join? by kamtrix(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Good afternoon everyone. Please what is a good non-conventional party that a young Nigerian in their twenties can join. I mean a party that is adequate for someone who is working class and probably looking forward to maybe contesting for a smaller elective position in the next election, not this current one. Any party that is not APC, PDP and even Labour party. A party where there are fresh minds and people who are actually after technological growth and development and not just a place of old people who do not understand where the world is right now. Any suggestions?
Re: What Political Party Should A Young Aspiring Nigerian Join? by SeeItSayIt: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Presently Labour Party.

It's best, knowing that you have a skilled & prudent leaders to learn good quality leadership skills from. Not some arrogant crooks that can better described as corrupt , vision less, non patriotic & non repenting rulers.

1 Like

Re: What Political Party Should A Young Aspiring Nigerian Join? by MoneySEASON: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
kamtrix:
Good afternoon everyone. Please what is a good non-conventional party that a young Nigerian in their twenties can join. I mean a party that is adequate for someone who is working class and probably looking forward to maybe contesting for a smaller elective position in the next election, not this current one. Any party that is not APC, PDP and even Labour party. A party where there are fresh minds and people who are actually after technological growth and development and not just a place of old people who do not understand where the world is right now. Any suggestions?

Nobody will give you a satisfying answer here unless they're into full-time politics or have close friends or siblings in politics.

Just do your research online, check for parties that bore young vibrant and transparent politicians.

Study about famous politicians and how they started too.

Check out this book "48 laws of power" it will help you in your political career, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: What Political Party Should A Young Aspiring Nigerian Join? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
YPP
Re: What Political Party Should A Young Aspiring Nigerian Join? by optionalY09: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
If you have anything to offer other than seeing politics as business Join AAC that’s the future greatness of Nigeria - Far away from hulaba Bala blu

1 Like

Re: What Political Party Should A Young Aspiring Nigerian Join? by mrvitalis(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
kamtrix:
Depends on a lot of factors , where are you from , what's your goal n interest

Like if you are Igbo n south south joining APC is a pure waste they would never be fair to you , you study what has happened to people before you

Can you do more than nwajuba,rochas , Oni, Joe Igbokwe ? How were they treated ?

Study your state

But generally PDP tho corrupt ,seem to be the most national party ....let's see what labour would be

But immediately after the election,I am moving my polling unit to my state , I would pick a PDP membership card , possibly get my ward a bus then see how it goes

Being Igbo it's either PDP , labour or APGA , but since the goal is national assembly PDP seem to be the best option

1 Like

Re: What Political Party Should A Young Aspiring Nigerian Join? by yemobrown(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
What party is dominant in your place of residence?

Remember, "POLITICS IS LOCAL"!

1 Like

Re: What Political Party Should A Young Aspiring Nigerian Join? by kamtrix(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
MoneySEASON:

Nobody will give you a satisfying answer here unless they're into full-time politics or have close friends or siblings in politics.

Just do your research online, check for parties that bore young vibrant and transparent politicians.

Study about famous politicians and how they started too.

Check out this book "48 laws of power" it will help you in your political career, trust me.
this is very good advice
Re: What Political Party Should A Young Aspiring Nigerian Join? by kamtrix(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

Depends on a lot of factors , where are you from , what's your goal n interest

Like if you are Igbo n south south joining APC is a pure waste they would never be fair to you , you study what has happened to people before you

Can you do more than nwajuba,rochas , Oni, Joe Igbokwe ? How were they treated ?

Study your state

But generally PDP tho corrupt ,seem to be the most national party ....let's see what labour would be

But immediately after the election,I am moving my polling unit to my state , I would pick a PDP membership card , possibly get my ward a bus then see how it goes

Being Igbo it's either PDP , labour or APGA , but since the goal is national assembly PDP seem to be the best option
Thank you for this

(1) (Reply)

British Prime Minister Is Fined 100 Pounds By Police For Not Wearing Seat Belt / Peter Obi Might Win Anambra State - Soludo / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.