Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? (544 Views)

QUESTION: How Should Christian Parents Handle The Death Of Their Child? / Coronavirus And The African Christian - / Submission Of Entries For 2019 The African Christian Movies/music Awards (ACMA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by dazzlingd(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
How do you teach your children that the children of Israel are the chosen ones?

Why will you teach your children to become inferior at a young age.

The world is global, so your little child goes to class, he has an israelite in his class and he begins to see the Israelite kid as a chosen one and he even prays to the God of Israel. And you want the same child to have self confidence in his heritage and be proud of his skin colour?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by dazzlingd(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Then he grows up seeing pictures like this where the white guy beating up the evil black guy

3 Likes

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by izuch(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Christianity
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by dazzlingd(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
How do you teach them to value their continent. Do you know how you damage your African child by telling them terrible things about Egypt. All these terrible things only happened in the bible but history will always remember Egypt as one of the most powerful civilisations on earth.

Take a look at the Egyptian pyramid.

Now when you child begin to kiss the ass of the Israelite kid in class, how do you intend to help him grow his self esteem when you have damaged him.

Then, the effect is like a ripple effect.. it affects the entire society and bring millions of Africans on their knees while the whites look down on us.

4 Likes

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by dazzlingd(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
I will share a personal experience.

I have a colleague who is an israelite, he has jammed many Nigerian Christians and he feels so full himself. He has this natural superiority complex when dealing with Nigerians...would you blame him? Of course no...
He has seen how u guys pray to the God of his nation, how you confess with your mouths that they are the chosen ones.

But not until he jam me, better craze like me that gives mo shit about the god of Israel. When he met me, he realised this one is enlightened. He humbled himself down to earth. We later became good friends, he invited me over for dinner with his family. While I got there, I realised I'm the first Nigerian he has ever invited to his house, he respected me because I respected myself and my heritage. I realised he had even told his people about me and they were happy to meet me.

Oyinbo will never respect you blacks until you respect yourself

6 Likes

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
dazzlingd:
I

I have a colleague who is an s.

But not until he jam me, better craze like me that gives mo shit about the god of Israel. When he met me, he realised this one is enlightened. He humbled himself down to earth. We later became good friends, he invited me over for dinner with his family. While I got there, I realised I'm the first Nigerian he has ever invited to his house, he respected me because I respected myself and my heritage. I realised he had even told his people about me and they were happy to meet me.

Oyinbo will never respect you blacks until you respect yourself

Don't deceive yourself he calmed down because he is happy you are a devil like him.

The most pain giving people in the world are Christians therefore, the whole world will attack them because devils must hate Christians as Satan must hate God.

So, you have only showed him your mark so he is now comfortable with you.

1 Like

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
dazzlingd:
How do you teach them to value their continent. Do you know how you damage your African child by telling them terrible things about Egypt. All these terrible things only happened in the bible but history will always remember Egypt as one of the most powerful civilisations on earth.

Take a look at the Egyptian pyramid.

Now when you child begin to kiss the ass of the Israelite kid in class, how do you intend to help him grow his self esteem when you have damaged him.

Then, the effect is like a ripple effect.. it affects the entire society and bring millions of Africans on their knees while the whites look down on us.

Even without Bible, you people already teach children to bow down to many things eg the rich man, his rich children even to the point of tribe and country and colour. Education, etc Na una way
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by dazzlingd(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't deceive yourself he calmed down because he is happy you are a devil like him.

The most pain giving people in the world are Christians therefore, the whole world will attack them because devils must hate Christians as Satan must hate God.

This thread is not for low IQ people. Especially a lowly you

5 Likes

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
dazzlingd:

Translation! "I can not validly counter this"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by dazzlingd(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Translation! "I can not validly counter this"

I think I’ve been entertained enough by your delusions. I’m done with you. Chatting with you may be fun but it is capable of averaging one’s IQ

3 Likes

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
dazzlingd:

I think I’ve been entertained enough by your delusions. I’m done with you. Chatting with you may be fun but it is capable of averaging one’s IQ

Just say you can not counter me for you and your kind can not beat me in making valid arguments.

1 Like

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by dazzlingd(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Just say you can not counter me for you and your kind can not beat me in making valid arguments.

Funny. I have better things to use my time for. I’ve been entertaining you since because I had some free time.
Maybe another day, we can catch that fun
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
dazzlingd:

Christians won't say that because the founder of their group told the Israelites:

"This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits" Matt 21:43

So according to Jesus the one called CHRIST the nation of Israel is no longer God's chosen nation! undecided
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by KnownUnknown: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
dazzlingd:

The world is global, so your little child goes to class, he has an israelite in his class and he begins to see the Israelite kid as a chosen one and he even prays to the God of Israel. And you want the same child to have self confidence in his heritage and be proud of his skin colour?

Too late for most of them.

1 Like

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by AntiChristian: 5:25am On Jan 19, 2023
God of Israel!
God of the white man!

God of our pastor or GO!
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:42am On Jan 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
God of Israel!
God of the white man!

God of our pastor or GO!

Shey u don come again abi, the one you started here

https://www.nairaland.com/7530360/why-did-god-forsake-jesus/2#120166560

You never finish am, shame no let u finish am upon the thread wey you created for your ignorant..

Don't start disgracing allah the god of mecca and Medina including your Muhammad the white slave messenger from Arab, you kuku know us we go humble you to the core

1 Like

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01am On Jan 19, 2023
cheesy
AntiChristian:

God of Saudi Arabia that mount a stone for people to worship!

God of the Arabs that demands worship in Arabic!

God of our Alfas and Imams!
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by A001: 6:15am On Jan 19, 2023
dazzlingd:

When you realise something is seriously wrong with the average black man, their matter no go surprise you again.

Their foolish counterparts (Muslims) are bowing down and slaming their head on the floor now for the ancestor of the Arabs they ignorantly call God, celebrating and promoting the Arabic culture while cursing their own ancestors and demonizing their own culture.

The average black African is innately stupid and mentally weaker than other races. Na pap full the brain of the Christians and Muslims and the traditionalists are wiser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by AntiChristian: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
cheesy God of Saudi Arabia that mount a stone for people to worship!

God of the Arabs that demands worship in Arabic!

God of our Alfas and Imams!

All of these are lies unfounded anywhere in Islam.

Your own is Jehovah!
God of Taze Russell!
God of watchtower!
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2023
cheesy
AntiChristian:

All of these are lies unfounded anywhere in Christianity.

Your own is Allah!
God of Muhammad!
God of Mecca!
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2023
The Christians never taught what OP is saying, they were teaching exactly what their leader taught so today no Jewish disciple of Christ will tell you that Israel is God's chosen nation! wink

A001:

When you realise something is seriously wrong with the average black man, their matter no go surprise you again.

Their foolish counterparts (Muslims) are bowing down and slaming their head on the floor now for the ancestor of the Arabs they ignorantly call God, celebrating and promoting the Arabic culture while cursing their own ancestors and demonizing their own culture.

The average black African is innately stupid and mentally weaker than other races. Na pap full the brain of the Christians and Muslims and the traditionalists are wiser.
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by LordReed(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
God of Israel!
God of the white man!

God of our pastor or GO!

God of Saudi Arabia!

God of the Arab man!

God of the house of Saud!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by AntiChristian: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2023
LordReed:

God of Saudi Arabia!

God of the Arab man!

God of the house of Saud!

Error 404! God of Saudi/Arab no dey Qur'an or any hadith! We don't even use it. On the other hand, Christians uses God of their Pastors and GOs. The Bible even has "God of Israel".

Wahala for person wey claim he doesn't believe in God but frolics here with those who believes otherwise!

god of your desires!
god of Science!
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by LordReed(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

Error 404! God of Saudi/Arab no dey Qur'an or any hadith! We don't even use it. On the other hand, Christians uses God of their Pastors and GOs. The Bible even has "God of Israel".

Wahala for person wey claim he doesn't believe in God but frolics here with those who believes otherwise!

god of your desires!
god of Science!

You are trying to refute my own and post exactly what you say is wrong about me. Bwahahahahaha! Wahala for the person who doesn't see the irony of their own hypocrisy. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by AntiChristian: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2023
LordReed:

You are trying to refute my own and post exactly what you say is wrong about me. Bwahahahahaha! Wahala for the person who doesn't see the irony of their own hypocrisy. LMFAO!

Mtchew!
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by LordReed(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

Mtchew!

Bwahahahahahaha! LWKMD
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by kingxsamz(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This guy sef. grin grin
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by Banilla: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
dazzlingd:

grin

Thank you. The way that guy fights for his Middle eastern saviour.

3 Likes

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by dazzlingd(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
A001:

It is a serious problem. You see other races are so dumbfounded Africans are like this . How will they respect us. When you interact with other races and they get so close to you and begin to trust you, you need to hear what they say about Africans and black people...like how on earth do you follow the religion of your oppressors. How is it you worship the white and Arab men

2 Likes

Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by dazzlingd(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Banilla:
grin

The guy escaped down syndrome narrowly..so dumb
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Banilla:
grin

Did you tell yourself "the way you people attack Christ?" No.

The way you bastards attack Christ, you ought to be taken to the lake of fire immediately with no delay
Re: How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? by LikeAking: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
My own Papa like the whites more than us.

This brain washing is so bad..

Wo Africa epp?

(1) (Reply)

The Signs Of The End Are Not Yet At Hand (continued) / God's Services Are Provided Free Of Charge / Get A Christian Website For Your Church/ministry.call 08030559825

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.