Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Suppliers Of White Sorghum Wanted Urgently - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Suppliers Of White Sorghum Wanted Urgently (1024 Views)

We Need Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nuts.will Shall Buy At Your Location / Looking For Sorghum Supplier- 500,000 Tons / I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suppliers Of White Sorghum Wanted Urgently by Danielqwer: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2011
I need supplier of white sorghum to handle shipment of 2000 metric tonnes to Nairobi, Kenya asap.

emailto: info@commspect.com
Re: Suppliers Of White Sorghum Wanted Urgently by trending83(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2011
I have a seller and a genuine supplier for White Sorghum.
We can meet your all your needs, I would like to know if you are still interested in buying white sorghum. Do send us your requirement and your destination port.
Do get back to me ASAP with the necessary information.
Thank you and looking forward to doing business with you.
My contact information is vosagie83@yahoo.com and also call me on +2348073400383
I tried sending you an email but my mail got returned
Re: Suppliers Of White Sorghum Wanted Urgently by Danielqwer: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2011
Thanks I have sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

Sugar,rice,fertilizer And Urea Are Available In Large Quantities / Pen Usb Flash Drives (limited Quantity Available) / Got 100,000 MT Of Biodiesel ? Know Anyone Who Does ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.