Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos) (19366 Views)

Atiku Storms Bauchi Presidential Rally Venue (Videos) / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US / Jubilation As Atiku Storms Kogi State For Mega Rally (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos) by loooozeem: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
pol23:
Atiku has my vote.
Obi winning isn’t a bad .
I'm not a fan of Tinubu's ideology.
Whatever you do.
Vote not fight.
I'm a Yoruba man voting for Atiku just because I'm in love with his privatisation gospel.... Let's private sector take over and you will see things flourish.

Lots of Yoruba will be voting for Obi, they're doing it because they believe in his ideology, but some igbos here on nairaland abuse anyone that's not voting for him.... It's not that hard.... Obi market don already sell... Make una no use mouth spoil am.
Even the shutdown show for Obi is filled with 3 Yoruba artist out of 4.... This same guys won't campaign for Tinubu even if paid.

I'm just preaching peace.
Vote and not fight.
I hope the best man for the job wins.

We see in the same direction.
The way these igbo insult people because of obi is very annoying.

Do you expect me to vote Tinubu that abused the pensioners then. ( Never)

If its a must that I should vote

It will be for Atiku
Re: Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos) by Malory: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Alajiki:

We can also ask Obi, the Biafran Jew, to go back to Biafra.

How about that?
Rubbish.
Re: Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos) by achimendy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

Kpele ooo, political groundnut

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos) by gabbasin: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is what is called structure, but na second Atiku go carry, Obi no fit pull this crowd in Abeokuta as structure no dey, Las las na Jagaban get the presidency
Re: Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos) by Lunja: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shame on every fellow who is supporting corrupt old men.

PDAPC is the curse that ruined nigeria.

May Leprosy afflict anybody planning to vote for them next month.

zionstaar75:
pdp campaign has finally turned into a joke,can u imagine the embarrassing video they brought to public space.Atiku must be going through a lot now I'm sure

1 Like

Re: Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos) by alimiadedayo1: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shawl001:

Well, I am very sure I am not stupid.
Only a stupid person can recognize his fellow.

I know you're angry because I said the truth. Yeah, it hurts. I won't apologize.
The new Nigeria we are envisaging will be born out of sweat and blood...if not already.
People like you will fight against it, cos of the fear that, you might not find your place there. We understand.

Just be calm and be a good boy.
There will always be something for people like you.

PO 2023
God willing.
you said and truth? something must be wrong with your family foundation..
Re: Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos) by Shawl001(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you said and truth? something must be wrong with your family foundation..

I'm so sure, you're a kid.
That's why you're behaving like one.
The way you write and your level of reasoning proves it.

Grow up boy!
Re: Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos) by alimiadedayo1: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Shawl001:

I'm so sure, you're a kid.
That's why you're behaving like one.
The way you write and your level of reasoning proves it.

Grow up boy!
see this small growing child.. how old is your father and mother self?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner / Ahead Of Second Term Expiration, 8 Governors Plot To Retire To Senate / Court Orders El-Rufai, Police To Pay Choc City Boss, Maikori N40m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.