Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche (12027 Views)

Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team / Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by JeffYakz23: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
No black mail can stop the ordained Atiku of ruling this country..
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by ifihearam: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Even a dunce zombedient knows she is an ethnic bigot..this woman was an instrument used by APC to usher in buhari, thinking she will be given an appointment..she championed BBOG to bring down GEJ..posterity will never forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by FireUpNow(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
They always bursting each other
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by maestro299: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oby sef dey talk? Oby that suppose to hide her head after her role in the Bring Back Our Girls scam they used to oust Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by sucess001(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
ochejoseph:
Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied - Dr Oche Otorkpa

It was Caesar J. B. Squitti who said that "Human half-truth logic, dates back to Adam and Eve, when he tried to deceive God with a truth, 'we knew we were naked so we hid', leaving God to understand that something was wrong with Adam's logic, because if Adam knew THE TRUTH, he would know that you can't hide from God.

Few days ago, Mrs Oby Ezekwesili failed in an attempt to rewrite history when she joined the league of political hirelings who myopically think that embarrassing H.E Atiku Abubakar with false claims can prevent him from becoming President.

In a tweet posted on her handle, she claimed that Atiku was never the Head of the Economic Management Team as Vice President from 1999-2007. That tweet on its own clearly shows that the woman is either suffering from amnesia or had no idea of what the Nigerian constitution says, if not madam "empirical evidence" would have simply looked at what the constitution says and stop trying to make a fool of herself.

The National Economic Council (NEC) is established by the provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999, as amended; Section 153(1) and Paragraphs 18 & 19 of Part I of the Third Schedule.

For the sake of those she misled with that whimsical tweet, here is what the Nigerian constitution expressly says about economic management in Nigeria:

Part 1 of third Schedule, paragraphs 18 and 19 of 1999 Nigerian Constitution, as amended, states that there shall be National Economic Council which shall comprise the following members –

(a) the Vice-President who shall be the Chairman; the Governor of each State of the Federation; and the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and this Council shall have power to advise the President concerning the economic affairs of the Federation, and in particular on measures necessary for the coordination of the economic planning efforts or economic programmes of the various Governments of the Federation.

Sources:

https://nigerian-constitution.com/third-schedule-part-1-h-national-economic-council/

https://statehouse.gov.ng/policy/councils-committees/national-economic-council/

Madam ‘beggar with receipt’ can quietly support her tribal candidate without spewing half truths and manipulated facts. Atiku led the economic management team from 1999 till 2007, that team included the current Director-General of the World Trade Organization Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who successfully renegotiated and paid off Nigeria’s entire debt with the Paris Club before the current disaster's in government plunged our unborn children into the biggest debt trap in the history of our country with over ₦70 trillion in debts hanging over our necks.

On the leadership of the economic management team, these were the exact words of Atiku:

“I’m not a messiah. I do not promise Eldorado or $1 = N1, but I always ask that we should look at the economic progress we made under my leadership and what I am doing in private business and judge me by those. As VP, I assembled what is arguably the best economic team ever in Nigeria. It was made up of young, world-class professionals, who came home to work. Some of those professionals are now political leaders, governors and world leaders in their own right.” – Atiku Abubakar.

Thanks to those patriotic efforts, men and women like Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mr. Kekere Ekun, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, Bode Augusto, Ms Ifueko Omoigui and other first class professionals were invited to help grow the Nigerian economy.

Fortunately, many of those in that team are still alive today, and will speak shortly on how Atiku assembled them and the contributions they made for the advancement of the nation's economy.

No amount of mud slinging can stop a man whose time has come, H.E Atiku and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa represents Nigeria's best chance of coming out of the economic doom it has been thrown into by the directionless APC government.

Casting your vote for Peter Obi like Madam Oby and her cohorts are promoting is tantamount to voting for APC because even Peter himself knows he is not going anywhere in next month's Presidential election.

To whom brain is given, sense is required. May God Help Us to Help Ourselves On the 25th of February 2023.

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Member PDP Presidential Campaign Council

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7529799/ezekwesili-slams-atiku-claiming-he

Bitter truth.

Peter Obi is indirectly working for the APC.

ATIKU was very good with economic management
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Kinglying: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Malory:
An article from a paid political jobber.

You at this Obi man A so every writer is now paid you better wake up from your sleep and keep quiet � if you don't have something else to say

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by onuman: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Ogbeni shut up. So you know more than Madam Oby that worked during that administration.

Economic Management Team Is Different from National Economic Council.

She even tried to school you guys, yet you still want to be more stupid.

And who the fvck do you think you are to know who is going somewhere or not?

Your Dubai king has contested more than 200 times and still didn't win. All of a sudden he has the winning wad. PDP is the most uselèss opposition party in the world.

Look at how APC are dragging them up and down and yet they chose to fight madam Oby that was trying to correct your mistakes. Always picking the wrong fight with dundee pioneering their affairs.

Lol.
Ochor must have been carried away by his PhD title.
His quoting Caeser Squitti here was not cleverly related to the kernel of his essay.

His arrogant choice of words in "madam beggar with receipt" is a minus for Atiku's political campaign to become the next president of Nigeria.

What is tribal in Ezekwesili saying things the way she saw it during the Obasanjo administration? Ochor, rather presented himself as a tribal bigot here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Nasan(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Atiku Has Done To Nigeria So Much. He Brought So Many Developments, Through Which The Economy Has Done Well.

Atiku Is Nigeria's President 2023 Insha Allah.

#AtikuOrganisingForAction.
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by criminalmindz: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
ochejoseph:
Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied - Dr Oche Otorkpa

It was Caesar J. B. Squitti who said that "Human half-truth logic, dates back to Adam and Eve, when he tried to deceive God with a truth, 'we knew we were naked so we hid', leaving God to understand that something was wrong with Adam's logic, because if Adam knew THE TRUTH, he would know that you can't hide from God.

Few days ago, Mrs Oby Ezekwesili failed in an attempt to rewrite history when she joined the league of political hirelings who myopically think that embarrassing H.E Atiku Abubakar with false claims can prevent him from becoming President.

In a tweet posted on her handle, she claimed that Atiku was never the Head of the Economic Management Team as Vice President from 1999-2007. That tweet on its own clearly shows that the woman is either suffering from amnesia or had no idea of what the Nigerian constitution says, if not madam "empirical evidence" would have simply looked at what the constitution says and stop trying to make a fool of herself.

The National Economic Council (NEC) is established by the provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999, as amended; Section 153(1) and Paragraphs 18 & 19 of Part I of the Third Schedule.

For the sake of those she misled with that whimsical tweet, here is what the Nigerian constitution expressly says about economic management in Nigeria:

Part 1 of third Schedule, paragraphs 18 and 19 of 1999 Nigerian Constitution, as amended, states that there shall be National Economic Council which shall comprise the following members –

(a) the Vice-President who shall be the Chairman; the Governor of each State of the Federation; and the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and this Council shall have power to advise the President concerning the economic affairs of the Federation, and in particular on measures necessary for the coordination of the economic planning efforts or economic programmes of the various Governments of the Federation.

Sources:

https://nigerian-constitution.com/third-schedule-part-1-h-national-economic-council/

Madam ‘beggar with receipt’ can quietly support her tribal candidate without spewing half truths and manipulated facts. Atiku led the economic management team from 1999 till 2007, that team included the current Director-General of the World Trade Organization Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who successfully renegotiated and paid off Nigeria’s entire debt with the Paris Club before the current disaster's in government plunged our unborn children into the biggest debt trap in the history of our country with over ₦70 trillion in debts hanging over our necks.

On the leadership of the economic management team, these were the exact words of Atiku:

“I’m not a messiah. I do not promise Eldorado or $1 = N1, but I always ask that we should look at the economic progress we made under my leadership and what I am doing in private business and judge me by those. As VP, I assembled what is arguably the best economic team ever in Nigeria. It was made up of young, world-class professionals, who came home to work. Some of those professionals are now political leaders, governors and world leaders in their own right.” – Atiku Abubakar.

Thanks to those patriotic efforts, men and women like Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mr. Kekere Ekun, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, Bode Augusto, Ms Ifueko Omoigui and other first class professionals were invited to help grow the Nigerian economy.

Fortunately, many of those in that team are still alive today, and will speak shortly on how Atiku assembled them and the contributions they made for the advancement of the nation's economy.

No amount of mud slinging can stop a man whose time has come, H.E Atiku and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa represents Nigeria's best chance of coming out of the economic doom it has been thrown into by the directionless APC government.

Casting your vote for Peter Obi like Madam Oby and her cohorts are promoting is tantamount to voting for APC because even Peter himself knows he is not going anywhere in next month's Presidential election.

To whom brain is given, sense is required. May God Help Us to Help Ourselves On the 25th of February 2023.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7529799/ezekwesili-slams-atiku-claiming-he

See finishing. Fatality!
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by safarigirl(f): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
LMAO

Who wrote this gibberish?

Oby Ezekwesili that was on the team lied, but we should believe some random Doctor Oche that nobody knows and was nowhere near the team.

Even OBJ has warned us about Atiku. Na everybody dey lie, only Atiku and his team dey talk true.

I suggest PDP boys focus on the EFCC case they filed against their candidate, rather than Madam Oby bursting their lies.

Na APC dey hold Atiku votes

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Atiku bots just woke up. cheesy
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by GardenOfGod(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
cheesy grin
Kinglying:
The Obi people and Tinubu are always with a negative mind set and Good luck Jonathan in his time in president said be mindful of people in politics that always think evil of his fellow like the APC AND OBI PEOPLE.

But in all difficulty we remain focus with the Recovery Mandate with the Atiku/Okowa presidency

Atiku For Nigeria come 2023

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Winnersunited: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
ochejoseph:

Sources:

Abeg, stop playing God. You are free to support Atiku with all his corruption baggages. Peter never told you he must win , it's a contest anybody can win. Atiku had been contesting for President for over thirty years and failed serially....heaven did not fall.
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Timmi: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
ochejoseph:

Sources:

This Oche man is talking of what he knows nothing about. This is not theory but practical assignment of which your master ascribes to himself but which the inner workings of the presidency knows about and have working knowledge of. The bottom line is that your master lied.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Timmi: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
GardenOfGod:
cheesy grin

These pictures showed;
Atikuthief - the head and ceo of corruption unlimited
A confirmed rapist and thief disguised as a media owner, the money of which was stolen from our collective purse - Dokpesi
A rogue thief that stole billions of Naira from the rural electrification project - Elumelu
A dumbo Dino who is a thug for hire
The Saraki of thieves that stole both government money and bank deposits of million citizens
Make I stop here for now

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by lifefaith(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
It truly showed that majority of us here don't even read articles. What Oby tweeted were the same thing this Dr. Is talking about.
1. The National Economic Council(NEC) is a constitutional body headed by the VP to advise the President on economic matters. Oby Ezekwesili.

2. The economic management team(headed by Ngozi Oknojo-Iweala) is the President's think thank on economy.

Atiku claimed to be the chairman of the economic management team (which is false). He was the Chairman of NATIONAL ECONOMIC COUNCIL AND NOT CHAIRMAN OF THE ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT TEAM.

Maybe Dr. Oche did not read through the tweets very well.

On this, Dr. OBY EZEKWESILI WAS RIGHT AND BOTH ATIKU AND DR. OCHE WERE WRONG AND REMAIN WRONG.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by sameba(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Check this out

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by temitope23(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Idiko1:

Is the provision of section 153 of the 1999 constitution, National Economic Council (NEC), the same as Economic Management Team?

I thought I was the only one who observed this. I also feel @seun has a lot of work to do to determine what is being fed to us as frontpage material. You'll find post with lot of spam comments being pushed to the front page.

Oby Ezekwesili said Atiku was not the Economic Management Team leader then. The Op was trying to debunk her statement and ended up quoting the part of the constitution where it was said the Vice president is the leader of the National Economic Council.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Adamsxy: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
ochejoseph:

Sources:

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by tboydbrave(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
To be honest with u. If not for the break aways PDP is facing. APC stand no chance in the elections but LP n NNDP have actually given them hope n life. Right now,it's APC's election to lose cos those others are going to slash PDP's vote in their strongholds very badly.
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Dmano: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Atiku for President, simple
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Galitanko88: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
The Unifier Atiku Abubakar Wazirin is Better for Nigeria 2023 New Nigeria ��
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Hpesoj: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kinglying:

You at this Obi man A so every writer is now paid you better wake up from your sleep and keep quiet � if you don't have something else to say

Lol. Please ask your English teacher for a refund.
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Jagayya: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Atiku Kawai
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by SadeeqGbedus(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Atiku is the way, the truth and the light to deliver Nigeria from Nigerians no long grammer.let make it happen.
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by DDLuwa: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
She actually lied. Nigerians shouldn't take her serious anymore. Atiku is ready to recover and resets Niheria for better.
#AtikuOkowaTheBest
#AtikuOrganizingForAction

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by temi1526: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
#AtikuForAll #RecoverNigeria
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Bantu10: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Msbose:

Do you have any evidence of what you just wrote?

Yes, SPVs have the evidence. Clowns supporting a known thief because of peanuts he throws at them
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Tsaku001: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
A very Excellent one, Atiku all the way
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Maryamgumm(f): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Atiku/Okowa is coming 2023 in sha Allah
Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Arkam123: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
The Unifier.
Vote Atiku for better Nigeria.
Recover Nigeria with Atiku and Okowa

Re: Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche by Jamesasheazi22(f): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Atiku Abubakar is the hope for this election,at this point PDP sak by God grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Born Again - Police Commissioner Mr. Marvel Akpoyibo Not A Pyrate / 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: / How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.