Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Prof. Marinus Iwachukwu is Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prof. Marinus Iwachukwu is Dead (663 Views)

SHOCKING!! Top Nollywood Actress, Aishat Abimbola, Omoge Campus Is Dead / Ex Arsenal Player Emmanuel Eboue Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Marinus Iwachukwu is Dead by Abel7777: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
May his soul rest in Peace

Re: Prof. Marinus Iwachukwu is Dead by Zonefree(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nwachukwu reportedly resigned from the priesthood and got married

One of the disadvantages of marriage.

You left the Lord's vineyard for a woman, yet, you got killed by the same woman.

The love of a woman tastes as honey and last only for a while.

He learnt the lesson with his life.

God rest his soul.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Marinus Iwachukwu is Dead by DispatcherLagos: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin
Hmmmmmm.....resigned and got married to someone that later took his life.

This life, don't joke with the vagi.na people
Re: Prof. Marinus Iwachukwu is Dead by gaby(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wow

Perhaps, he should have continued in his priesthood.

His critics will be gloating in the spirit of "Na God catch am".

NoToDomesticViolenceAgainstEveryGender..
Re: Prof. Marinus Iwachukwu is Dead by USDRONE(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2023
He was a brohther to my classmate (Nathaniel Iwuchukwu) back then at St. Joseph Seminary Zaria. I did not know he later resigned from Priesthood. Just came across this online. May his gentle soul rest in peace. Nathaniel, wherever you are, may God grant you the inner strenght to bear this loss. Dust we are, Dust we shall return.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Plz Help Me Coz I'm New Here? / Looking 4 My Lost Friend / Ambo 3 Auditioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.