Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) (40378 Views)

7-Year-Old Girl Killed In Fight Between Soldiers And Police In Maiduguri / Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Soldiers And Civilians Clash In Umuahia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Again ...for GOD sake these guyz are all law enforcement officers and should work together.
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by TUTU147: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mcmichaelin1:
Battle for supremacy everywhere
This should stop
How do we stop such
We need to vote good leaders and also create a decorum sensible human society
I believe the fight could be personal
To stop it is to punish anyone find guilty,the military men should know that police are the mother of the force.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by Kendo93: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by wolebest: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
TMSMedia:
Fight Breaks Out As Soldiers Try To Disarm Police Taskforce In Lagos (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnjn1tXhW-i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Its high-time we tell these soldiers that they have no business meddling in internal security affairs, that's the perogative of the Police.

Military men are not allowed to turn their training or aggression against the civilian populace, it is against the 1999 Constitution.

A military man's job is to face external aggressors and persons who pose danger to the existence of the Federation.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
All I want to know is who won from the 2 agberos
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
They will not keee themselves, na unarmed innocent civilians they will be shooting!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by leisuretym: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by leisuretym: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Soldiers always intimidating everybody but they can't face book Haram undecided

The soldier man should go to Sambisa forest to fight and disarm boko boys.

Yeye soldiers!!

Are you a Lagosian?
Can you you see a yellow marking on that road? That road wasn’t like that before , it was a road for everyone until sometimes last year when the government marked a 1/3 of the road for BRT, the problem is all the jobless boys and Agberos now team up with some official or task force , because task force men can not or not many, they engaged some guys like I suspect to be catching anyone driving on that yellow line,
Probably they arrested a soldier man car or something and that led to this.

Most people won’t even know until they are arrested , there is no way you join that road on speed without crossing that lane except you slow down , and those guys are already waiting to arrest you to pay fine, most things in Lagos are like trap with little or no warning signs

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
In Thief-nubu's Lagos, anything goes.

Go stay Anambra state if you fit idiot
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Person get mind oo... Crazy men dey struggle with gun you stand dey take dem picture!....hmmm
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Only in Lagos
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by benqo01(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
DER was a day i went to the ATM to make withdrawal e reach my turn dis padi just come chance me wey don stand for queue tire,still dey tell me say weda I wan follow am drag because d idiot wear soldier trouser,and i sure say e just join i jejely leave am make e withdraw and get the Bleep out.

These uniform men dey use am intimidate person small tin na muscle,normally one on one u go beat dem

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by SmartPolician: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
That's why Nnamdi Kanu calls this country a zoo. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wellcome to the zoo. grin cheesy no surprises.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by professore(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Yeye soldiers!!
you that you are always talking can you face me in a show of love and attraction? You are already shy in your picture. Smiles.
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by donem: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Smh for most youths of Nigeria on Nairaland, no wonder our country is like this, a story with clear pictorial evidence, yet 90% can't spot that the heading is misleading, those uniform men are fellow police, I can't sight any soldier vs police there.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by Tonyavaro: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Make Dem send both of them to north east make Dem go show thier power.

Useless people.
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by Aldol: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Very shameless people
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Yeye soldiers!!
Na family matter you dey put mouth? Both are oppressors & intimidators when a civilian is involved. So what is your own if a lion kills an Hyena?! Or is there a difference in the fight in town hall from babka blue.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by casppyjay: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
YoungLionken:
I can't remember the last time the US army had any confrontation with the SWAT team..

Unlike Nigeria. Why, no coordination and proper orientation...
well In US they av inter agency collaboration in Nigeria we have inter agency street fight .. remember we are Africans..

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Spread the news my brother.... Let the rest of the sane auchins see grin
SenatePresdo:
Two Govt agency would be fighting each other in Tinubu's Lagos? Why always in Tinubu's Lagos?

We don't want such in the whole Nigeria.
We don't want owomida in the whole Nigeria

Nigerians lokan.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by NapoleonHill: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wickedfact:
Soldiers and Mopol fight no dey easy. They both go physical.
Na normal policemen soldiers dey deal with steady.

grin Mobile men self no well.
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by Originalsly: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
YoungLionken:

I can't remember the last time the US army had any confrontation with the SWAT team..

Unlike Nigeria. Why, no coordination and proper orientation...

With SWAT team?... how about military and Police or civilian? Military just don't interact with Police or any civilians unless it's a recruitment drive. The military has no business with civilians or Police.... the country is no longer under military control. I just don't know why they are still involved. Just hope LP wins and a new breed of politicians come in to break the stranglehold on the country by the two vulture parties.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by rawlineo2000(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
That is not a soldier man, its either a mobile police officer (mopol) or just an ordinary police man. Soldier men don't put on mopol uniform.
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by DLuciano: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Yeye soldiers!!
e good for our policemen harassing and killing law abiding citizens
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Stargangz:
Wetin be scores? grin
3;0
Policeman throw beta punches tongue
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by rawlineo2000(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
donem:
Smh for most youths of Nigeria on Nairaland, no wonder our country is like this, a story with clear pictorial evidence, yet 90% can't spot that the heading is misleading, those uniform men are fellow police, I can't sight any soldier vs police there.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by opius: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shameless officers grin
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by Offpointng: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Yeye soldiers!!

You're super delusional. goan ask ur colleagues or anyone you know living at Maiduguri to know wassup and the recent dragon squadron operation at Kaduna. Y'all just talking shit outta ignorance
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by Offpointng: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
lordm:
Take that aggression to bokoharam or ESN

Boko haram silenced and ESN collecting on a daily
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by Debangis20(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
angry What an inorderliness and shameful act!
Re: Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) by Wickedfact: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
NapoleonHill:

grin Mobile men self no well.

The average Mopol go muddy up soldier, truth.
Mopol are anti-riot police. They have training in physical combat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) / Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos / Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.