Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Romanian Authorities Arrest Andrew Tate Over Rape And Human Trafficking Charges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romanian Authorities Arrest Andrew Tate Over Rape And Human Trafficking Charges (358 Views)

R. Kelly Arrested On Federal Sex Trafficking Charges / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Tboss Celebrates Her Romanian Grandmother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romanian Authorities Arrest Andrew Tate Over Rape And Human Trafficking Charges by DyshApp: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
If you've seen a bald caucasian man wearing sunglasses and talking about the multitude of women he has had relationships with, as well as the amount of money he makes from being a hustler; then chances are that you've seen Andrew Tate.

The controversial influencer rose to fame after he was removed from the British television show Big Brother for a video where he was filmed attacking a woman.

He was once recorded saying, "I do know how to administer CPR. However, I will not administer CPR unless you're a hot female... If you're some fat dude and you just had a heart attack, and I don't really know you, you're gonna die... No, not even if you're a friend..." in a popular video that went viral on Tiktok.

He got temporarily banned on Twitter after stating that women should bear responsibility for being sexually assaulted.

Tate is a self-proclaimed millionaire and investor, and his videos give credit to this claim. Tate has shared glimpses of his life as he travels country to country with his brother Tristan enjoying the finest luxuries money can buy.

But where does the money come from?

View Article link

Do you think he's innocent?
Find out the latest updates on Dysh

Re: Romanian Authorities Arrest Andrew Tate Over Rape And Human Trafficking Charges by Shifi1: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Source
Re: Romanian Authorities Arrest Andrew Tate Over Rape And Human Trafficking Charges by DyshApp: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Romanian Authorities Arrest Andrew Tate Over Rape And Human Trafficking Charges by Twenty8: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
DyshApp:
If you've seen a bald caucasian man wearing sunglasses and talking about the multitude of women he has had relationships with, as well as the amount of money he makes from being a hustler; then chances are that you've seen Andrew Tate.

The controversial influencer rose to fame after he was removed from the British television show Big Brother for a video where he was filmed attacking a woman.

He was once recorded saying, "I do know how to administer CPR. However, I will not administer CPR unless you're a hot female... If you're some fat dude and you just had a heart attack, and I don't really know you, you're gonna die... No, not even if you're a friend..." in a popular video that went viral on Tiktok.

He got temporarily banned on Twitter after stating that women should bear responsibility for being sexually assaulted.

Tate is a self-proclaimed millionaire and investor, and his videos give credit to this claim. Tate has shared glimpses of his life as he travels country to country with his brother Tristan enjoying the finest luxuries money can buy.

But where does the money come from?

View Article link

Do you think he's innocent?
Find out the latest updates on Dysh
He's innocent. The matrix is trying to frame him.
Re: Romanian Authorities Arrest Andrew Tate Over Rape And Human Trafficking Charges by DyshApp: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Twenty8:

He's innocent. The matrix is trying to frame him.

He has made statements that implicates him in his videos

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Maria Chika Celebrating Christmas Ebony Style / Jaypee Big Brother Titans Biography An Networth / First Nigeria Celeb Game "Aki And Pawpaw Epic Run". Go And Download Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.