Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

#chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) (32109 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / BREAKING: Turaki Break Silence On Stepping Down From Presidential Race / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by obrian888: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
Step down to someone KWANKWASO is far ahead of in politics. Someone that can't contest and win Senate ship in Anambra state

So that is what you think? you people are forgetting that to be popular in politics is the Nigerian people that will make it happen, so between Kwankwaso and Obi right now who is more popular in this election? who will accept Kwankwaso in the East or South after Buhari's disastrous 8 years. Atiku is gaining the relevance he has today because of his PDP position, he was among the founding members and a former vice President. Kwankwaso should continue with his campaign because he is helping us to reduce the votes of APC and PDP in the entire north. finally let me give you a clue that Kwankwaso and every of his followers don't know, there is time for everything, if Kwankwaso had drop his ego and accept to be a vice to Obi, come 2031 the entire support base of Obi today in the East, South and West will automatically be converted for kwankwanso, it will be a walk over for him, like he believes he is already a household name in the north and whatever happens in this election and obi did not get it, obviously it will not be Kwankwaso and Obi is not likely to contest again, if Kwankwaso dare to contest, trust me every obidient will work against him
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by yarimo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
NwaliE01:

It's a very big lie. As a matter of fact, if what you just said is true, am sure APC would have made it a top list in their campaign.

You can check for yourself why he was inpitched and reinstated afterwards. He's a man of due process. He stepped on the toes of those big men by boycotting them during project allocations but still the right way. It transparent that's why he even won in the court in the first place.
most of you will just login to nairaland because of free bonus data without knowing or reading political history
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by yarimo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
rippa:

Do you have eyes problem or you have difficulties in understanding simple sentences?
Which one is exactly ur problem?
I just want you to tell me who was Anambra state governor 30 may 2003 that is all
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by obrian888: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
post=120162719:

You took the words outta our mouth(s) @MANNA.

How can someone who will come 3rd in the general elections step down for a PandoraObi coming a distant 5th position?!

We are talking about Nigeria President here, Not some Traders Union President abeg.

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Pandora were all in one party less than 4 years ago, and they were all beaten blue and black by JAGABAN the Master strategist.
Now they are all now divided into 3 mushrooms parties.

Clear road for JAGABAN, or they will be crushed by caterpillars

Yes, you are right, but then Jagaban was not playing as a major player, so nobody beam any search light on him, now he has come to the open arena we now discover that he has no certificate, no known school, no known source of income, identity thief, drug pusher, drug user, bullion van crime, forgery etc etc, so right now he cannot even defeat his own brother Omoyele Sowore not to talk of Obi or Atiku
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by obrian888: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

How can a colossus like Kwankwaso step down for a dullard like Peter Obi

No problem at all, oya make una colossus win this election oo
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by bobntu: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ah aah... this Obi is causing heart attack for so many failed politricians ooo.
Imagine Kwankwaso with no bachelors degree, suddenly bragging with 'PhD'.
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate ooo.
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by Malory: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Joseph the dreamer grin

Tinubu is winning Northwest.
Them don ban this one so tey he don open like fifty monikers. Them go soon ban this one too.
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by CursedOsuPigs: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Them don ban this one so tey he don open like fifty monikers. Them go soon ban this one too.

This mbaise man grin

We know you are:

Fadhiga
LagosLandlord
Prince of Lagos (a slave of Lagos really)
Malori

...and so many others grin
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by NwaliE01: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
most of you will just login to nairaland because of free bonus data without knowing or reading political history

Funny enough, i am on free data 24/7. Bros, it's not everyone on Nairaland that's still struggling.

Let's vote wisely!
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by Ancestortinubu: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2023
Ok you win. Kwankwaso will emerge 2023.

uote author=yarimo post=120169057] KWANKWASO was governor in 1999 before obi beg APGA in 2003. Remember court made OBI governor and court has never made KWANKWASO governor [/quote]
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by Dniel: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2023
yusufu16:
Let him just help us scatter the votes in the North and we are good to go
grin
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by Praktikals(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
aariwa:
Yoruba Muslim pigs supporting tinubu I have never seen a Yoruba Christian paraded overseas for crime or in in Nigeria for chopping off human parts. It’s only Yoruba Muslims I see do that..same people supporting tinubu already on mental decline to come and completely ruin Nigeria…God forbid you people are cursed
Osu. I am a christian.
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by aariwa(m): 4:41am On Jan 23, 2023
Praktikals:

Osu. I am a christian.
Glory be to Jesus that you have renounced Mohamed
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by 3verblazing(m): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2023
yarimo:
So that is why he decides to defraud the state abi
please try and keep up with current happenings grin cheesy I find pple like u who still post this particular Scroll front page backward in their reasoning. This story has been debunked long time ago.
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by yarimo(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2023
3verblazing:
please try and keep up with current happenings grin cheesy I find pple like u who still post this particular Scroll front page backward in their reasoning. This story has been debunked long time ago.
fraud is fraud
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by 3verblazing(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
yarimo:
fraud is fraud
even when the story is not true? Or is it English you don't understand.
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by yarimo(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2023
3verblazing:
even when the story is not true? Or is it English you don't understand.
go back to school and collect your school fees
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by 3verblazing(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
yarimo:
still on this matter? I just tire for your mumu.
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by 3verblazing(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
yarimo:
still on this matter? I just tire for your mumu.
Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:28am On May 22, 2023
aariwa:
Yoruba Muslim pigs supporting tinubu I have never seen a Yoruba Christian paraded overseas for crime or in in Nigeria for chopping off human parts. It’s only Yoruba Muslims I see do that..same people supporting tinubu already on mental decline to come and completely ruin Nigeria…God forbid you people are cursed
Mynd44 nlfpmod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) / Bala Mohammed Wins Supplementary Election In Bauchi / Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.