Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) (3662 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by SalisuJasper: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
I got a disturbing message this morning that one of my friend is late due to drug abuse. Hes name is Tanimola aka moller in onikolobo abeokuta ogun state.

He was addicted to the drug and can't go a day without it and just yesterday they said he took overdose.

This is a real story as you can confirm from anyone in that axis. Drug abuse is very dangerous and can cut ones life short.

Loud, colorado, sk, ice is not good for you. the earlier you know, the better.

OP kindly push this to front page for others to learn

9 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Facehumble(f): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
That is what most of them don't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by fman(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
One thing must kill a man

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by arleck(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shut up
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by habsydiamond(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Drug abuse is bad... despite public awareness on drug abuse, it kept increasing like never before. Even with warning on the packet of a cigarette that doesn't stop them from smoking packs of it daily. The problem with those who abuse drug is small sickness can take them away because of their weak immune system.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Badabada(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Say no to drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by kestolove95(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Something must kill a man

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Many thinks life have duplicate tongue

habsydiamond:
Drug abuse is bad... despite public awareness on drug abuse, it kept increasing like never before. Even with warning on the packet of a cigarette that doesn't stop them from smoking packs of it daily. The problem with those who abuse drug is small sickness can take them away because of their weak body.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Dreal1247: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
He committed suicide. Taking in anything that is not good for your health is suicidal.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
I pray his peers will learn from this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by VeryWickedGoat: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
OP so na the guy wey collect ya babe be dis.

6 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Nostring: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nawa
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Strangle: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
arleck:
Shut up
na because of your self o. If you die like fowl nw no body go cry for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
SalisuJasper:
I got a disturbing message this morning that one of my friend is late due to drug abuse. Hes name is Tanimola aka moller in onikolobo abeokuta ogun state.

He was addicted to the drug and can't go a day without it and just yesterday they said he took overdose.

This is a real story as you can confirm from anyone in that axis. Drug abuse is very dangerous and can cut ones life short.

You have no respect for your Dead friend. Why not pass your information without posting the image of your supposed friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Angrygoat: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
I stopped sk,loud,kolo and all. A month and counting.. now its just 1 or 2 sticks of cigarette. He died well. Did u say he overdosed on kolo. Maybe like 4 wraps. Cardiac arrest

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by SalisuJasper: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Have stop those drugs for a year now and counting. brother even the cigarettes is very bad for you. just stop all those shit bro
Angrygoat:
I stopped sk,loud,kolo and all. A month and counting.. now its just 1 or 2 sticks of cigarette. He died well. Did u say he overdosed on kolo. Maybe like 4 wraps. Cardiac arrest

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Angrygoat: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
I juz started.
SalisuJasper:
Have stop those drugs for a year now and counting. brother even the cigarettes is very bad for you. just stop all those shit bro

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by everythinggirly(f): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Take very good care of your health, taking hard drugs and smoking whatever is not enjoyment.
This little time we'll spend on earth, some people have vowed to reduce their life span, no matter how you talk to them, they feel it's totally useless.
Sometimes experience is the best teacher.

Kindly contact me for your projects, assignment, dissertation, cv, thesis and proposals.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Mercury12(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
kestolove95:
Something must kill a man
Drugs shouldn't be part of it.
Its a shameful death

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Stawner16(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Take down his picture. Don't be a pussý

Angrygoat:

Those cigs will kill you faster than the weed. Choose your poison wisely, my gee wink

6 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Neddstark: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
SalisuJasper:

Blur his image right now. Say no to drugs. Man never knew he would overdose

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by irunoko(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Good riddance to bad rubbish

I have seen those who take Colorado not only become a nuisance value to themselves but to others

If they are not inciting violence/fight, they are raping or doing things to cause road accident

Many of these street urchins shouting owo da on the road also consume this

Any useless man or woman that says he will not stop drug abuse na so them go dey die

Rest in hell

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Story for the gods, we ain't giving a damn. Smoking and drug is a way of life. If I no smoke waiting I gain. Na the guy no know how to smoke and drug.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by GeneralPula: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2023

Be like say Op self don high on Colorado..

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Ugaboy: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
A friend ran mad to the market... Over the same drugs
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Mrkindness: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
habsydiamond:
Drug abuse is bad... despite public awareness on drug abuse, it kept increasing like never before. Even with warning on the packet of a cigarette that doesn't stop them from smoking packs of it daily. The problem with those who abuse drug is small sickness can take them away because of their weak immune system.
the economy is frustrating youths, bad government don't have plans for them reason most of them find consolation in drugs.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by silibaba: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
fman:
One thing must kill a man
some
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Lamanii22(f): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
One guy named teju in my area is now insane after he took ice… very cute boy with a future in football, I dont know why he took to smoking…. He is now picking harmful objects all round… he looks more scary now.. I pray they come and evacuate him from our area soon… I’m sorry about your friend though… drug is bad I don’t know why people take it….

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by MMempire(m): 12:22am On Jan 19, 2023
Overdose is a killer.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by elmodee7(m): 1:54am On Jan 19, 2023
Drug dealers should be out to death
Honestly the rate of untimely death as a result of drug overdose amongst the young in increasing at an alarming dimension. Lost a friend last year to drug overdose and another is currently in the psychiatrist hospital ( 2yrs running)
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by AndroidAI(m): 4:32am On Jan 19, 2023
Between alcohol and smoke, alcohol kills even faster and yet it's legal.

According to WHO, alcohol kills 3 million people throughout the world every year.

The fact is, even a drinking water can kill you if you are unfortunate. Like I always say, moderation is the key to anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by Toisade(m): 6:29am On Jan 19, 2023
1000 ways to die,for those of us that are still alive, don't forget to get yaa PVC and vote for peter obi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Duped By A Doctor at FMC Umuahia , Please Help! / The Story Of A Daughter Who Breastfed Her Father In Jail. A Must Read! / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks Police Database, Dumps Officers’ Records Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.