Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today (5025 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / President Buhari Visits Plateau State Today Over Recent Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by aariwa(m): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2023
Urchins have forgotten tinubu is still contesting this election .Their focus is 100% on Obi which is good free publicity in politics because they have nothing to campaign for emilokan elule with

2 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Trapnews: 6:28am On Jan 19, 2023
grin

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by SMGGroup: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:
as foolish as you sound I will still reply you. Call someone in jos and ask.
May I never survive this day if I am just making stories.
I told you the exact time and place, you can call someone along that axis to confirm my story. The incident happened in front of my wife shop.
Mind you, iam not in support of Tinubu and Godforbid any of my family to vote for a microphone licker.

But you support Atiku na
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Vyzz: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2023
DesChyko:
Meanwhile, this is happening in Nigeria today. It's been over 3 hours since he made the first plea for help. Ben Hundeyin who is quick to describe murders of civilians by policemen as tactical decisions was nowhere to be found. Emergency numbers are a no-show!

Dey find Obi, you hear? Dey play.

And you are blaming Obi

U should be ashamed to post this because this is why we need Obi...

In a country that works he should have gotten hp bit APC has killed the country..
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by zeuss: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2023
DesChyko:
Meanwhile, this is happening in Nigeria today. It's been over 3 hours since he made the first plea for help. Ben Hundeyin who is quick to describe murders of civilians by policemen as tactical decisions was nowhere to be found. Emergency numbers are a no-show!

Dey find Obi, you hear? Dey play.

This is sad...if only he had a gun home....

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by DesChyko: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2023
Vyzz:

And you are blaming Obi

U should be ashamed to post this because this is why we need Obi...

In a country that works he should have gotten hp bit APC has killed the country..

Mtschew. It's early morning abeg. Your brain should have rested over the night.
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by DesChyko: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2023
zeuss:

This is sad...if only he had a gun home....

Likeeee.. Two sides of a coin to be honest.
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by IgOga(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2023
That's the model for eradicating corruption grin

Sadly those people will sell their vote to PDP or APC on election day
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:
Today is a day I saw Peter Obi supporters fighting because of money.
This show of shame happen along abattoir Reyfield road.
At about 1pm there was free for all among Obidients who accused a particular woman of trying not to share the 22 million Naira send from the DG, the woman was physically assaulted, the busy road was blocked until commuters beg them to park very well and settle their disagreement.
The commotion lasted for about one hour thirty minutes.
When I asked what the money is for, one of them told me that the money is the mobilization money that they were supposed to mobilise supporters from plateau state to attend the Peter Obi rally in Kaduna.
Infact someone among them shouted that the woman don't even have PVC when she tried to accuse them of not supporting Peter obi but they are just after the money.
This show of shame happen between Namua junction and Airfoce base Jos.
Seriously I pity Peter Obi when I heard that they are, just after the money not the candidate. Even the woman (their leader) was accused of not having PVC.

Pity your criminal-loving self
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by dallasi: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2023
LP new logo according to Kwankwaso

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by uba1991: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2023
SMGGroup:

But you support Atiku na
yes I support Atiku because he the most liberal, the most experienced, and the most qualified.
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by uba1991: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Starcrest1:

Mugu you will never survive this your miserable life in the first place.

So I don't think you are cursing yourself, you are just reaffirming what will happen to your already useless life...... keep lying you hear?
I don't like replying fools. It happened yesterday very close to airfoce base jos. Send your mother to come the area iam telling you and confirm my statement.
If iam saying the truth may your prayers return back to you, but if iam lieing may your prayers be done to me as you pray. Pls say Amen. I am waiting!
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by uba1991: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2023
Penguin2:

And you couldn’t take a video or even a picture?

How are we sure you are not just concocting stories?
I couldn't get video but some people were videoing. This is the truth, anybody living in Jos can come to airfoce base along abattoir road and ask any of the shop owners there.
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by SMGGroup: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:
yes I support Atiku because he the most liberal, the most experienced, and the most qualified.

Post the photos from the scuffle as e be say you be live witness
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by uba1991: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2023
SMGGroup:

Post the photos from the scuffle as e be say you be live witness
I will try.
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by taretoofine(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
he's for atiku

check all his previous posts

lies won't take you anywhere bro

nobody stones a fruitless tree, you are only making Peter Obi more popular ..
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by taretoofine(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:
I couldn't get video but some people were videoing. This is the truth, anybody living in Jos can come to airfoce base along abattoir road and ask any of the shop owners there.
stop this it's irritating
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Akunatakasi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
If you no show proof .. Ogun go kee you

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde / Ohanaeze Backs Gov Mbah To End Sit-At-Home In Enugu / Kogi Governorship Election Results From INEC IREV Portal So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.