Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 32. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 32. (99 Views)

Why Faith Is Delusional / SERIES: What Faith Is / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 32. by PastorSomba(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 32.

Ephesians 1:3 (KJV) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

32. All the Promises and the Blessings of God are only fulfilled in Christ Jesus: 2Corinthians 1:20 (KJV) For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
Faith was not revealed in the old testament because all the promises of God from the foundation of the world had not been fulfilled. No promise was truly fulfilled in the old testament but in types and shadows. Faith is based only on fulfilled promises not unfulfilled promises. Faith is based only on what is offered or available by grace. Faith only receives unmerited favours, unmerited blessings and unmerited promises. Whatever you can earn, whatever you can work hard to get and whatever you can merit to receive cannot be received by faith. Jesus the word of God is the fulfillment of all God's promises and blessings. The bible says all the promises of God and all the blessings of God are only in Christ Jesus. By the resurrection, ascension and glorification of Jesus all the promises and blessings of God from before the foundation of the world have all been fulfilled. There are no outstanding or unfulfilled promises or blessings.

We pray, ask and demand all things by faith in the name of Jesus because all the promises and blessings are fulfilled in Him alone. All the promises of God are yes and Amen in Christ. Yes and Amen means it has been fulfilled and given to us forever and God cannot change His mind concerning that. Unlike the old testament when God blessed and made promises to some people and changed His mind. In the new testament God does not and cannot change His mind because all the promises and blessings were made to Jesus and for Jesus, and there is nothing in heaven or earth that will ever make God change His mind concerning Jesus His son. The bible says all things are of Jesus, through Him and back to Him. All things were created by Jesus, for Him and for His pleasure. Hence all the promises and blessings of God were made to Jesus, for Jesus and for His pleasure. And in Him by faith all that are His are ours because we are His body.

The promises and blessings God gave to Adam in the garden of Eden was to Jesus because Adam was only a figure of Jesus who is to come. The promises and blessings of God to Abraham were not made to Abraham but to Abraham's seed who is Christ. As much as Abraham received the promise it was not fulfilled until in Christ the seed. Being the body of Christ and sharing the same life with Him all the promises and blessings of God in Jesus belongs to us and for our pleasure. All things are ours in Christ, all things are for our sake and all things are working together for the fulfillment of all the promises and blessings of God in our lives. There is nothing good but the goodness in Christ. All things are already ours by grace hence we can only receive them by faith. Faith cannot be revealed when there was nothing free to receive. When Jesus said it is finished, it also meant that all the work, the promises and all the blessings had been accomplished and fulfilled. Grace be with you. Romans 4:3,13-18; 5:14; 8:28; 11:36; Ephesians 1:3-4,1-11; 2:8-9; John 1:1-3; 14:14; 19:30; Mark 11:24; Colossians 1:16; 2:3,9-10; 3:1-4; Revelation 4:11; Galatians 3:16,19,29; 1Corinthians 3:21; 2Corinthians 4:15; Hebrews 2:16; 6:12; Matthew 7:7; Mark 11:23-24;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE Bungalow Of 410sqmts On The Main Road At 134 Albert Macaulay Way , Ebu / Abbah My Father Enlarge My Coast In Jesus Name. Amen. / Pray This Prayer Point Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.