Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Throwback To When Burna Boy Was In The Trenches - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Throwback To When Burna Boy Was In The Trenches (1056 Views)

Throwback: Download All Dagrin Music Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback To When Burna Boy Was In The Trenches by usedcardealerph(m): 3:33am On Jan 19, 2023
This was when burna boy was in the hood fending for his destiny helper way back in Port Harcourt. Make it viral as i know he will get to see the homies he left behind....eze na 4 u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Burna Boy Was In The Trenches by kingbee90: 3:42am On Jan 19, 2023
We all have humble beginnings.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Burna Boy Was In The Trenches by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Where is the trenches?Do you know how much is a window blind? That room was built in a flat.
If na boys quarter or bacha I for gree.
Re: Throwback To When Burna Boy Was In The Trenches by southsouthking(m): 4:29am On Jan 19, 2023
And who told you burna Boy grew up from the trenches?

Go ask Timaya and Patoranking how far.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Burna Boy Was In The Trenches by usedcardealerph(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2023
southsouthking:
And who told you burna Boy grew up from the trenches?

Go ask Timaya and Patoranking how far.

The man in the room...debunk what has being said? We dey wait...
Re: Throwback To When Burna Boy Was In The Trenches by SocialJustice: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2023
usedcardealerph:
This was when burna boy was in the hood fending for his destiny helper way back in Port Harcourt. Make it viral as i know he will get to see the homies he left behind....eze na 4 u
Why not tag him on twitter instead?
Re: Throwback To When Burna Boy Was In The Trenches by Curious345: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
I remember him . 2015.. Burna Na small boy oo

(1) (Reply)

A New Hip Hop Group (southside Squad) Has Been Formed In Nigeria / Yahooze- Grandiose Lifestyle Or 419 Glorification - What Does It All Mean? / Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.