Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) (39516 Views)

Graduate Applies To Teach Secondary School Students In Niger State For Free / UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by ebukajay184: 5:25am On Jan 19, 2023
Corps Member Bleeds After Being Attacked By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic Photo)

A corps member posted to a secondary school in Osun state was assaulted by his students, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared online, blood is seen running down the corps member's face and staining his shirt as the attack left the corps member with a cut on his head.

"We won't take this," voices are heard saying in the background as they condemn the attack on the corper.

According to eye witnesses, the attack was carried out with a knife.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437038/corps-member-bleeds-attacked-secondary-school-students-osun-graphic-photo/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Aonkuuse(m): 5:29am On Jan 19, 2023
This is bad, the level of ill-mannered children nowadays is alarming. I even blame the corper, this nah to collect your allawee and leave, wentin concern you with trying to discipline them.

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by tooth4tooth: 5:31am On Jan 19, 2023
The look of that student behind shows the kind of students the school breeds. They say dress the way you are addressed.

And for corpers and other intending corpers please when you are posted to all these public secondary schools ,be very careful how you deal with the students. They breed all sort of characters. I remember way back my secondary school was filled with such characters. Children of native doctors,army as well as the ones the parents were very influencial. The funny thing is those kid are not afraid of anyone and they were untouchable.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Pclemenza: 5:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Just wow. A corp member who decided to serve in a public school gets this treatment.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by pyyxxaro: 5:54am On Jan 19, 2023
Omoor there bust the guy head shocked

11 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Fourtygees: 5:59am On Jan 19, 2023
End time children.... And they also have dreams of becoming the president of Nigeria one day.....

29 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by jaeyking(m): 6:02am On Jan 19, 2023
undecided
As a copa, when posted to a secondary especially in a remote area, do well to handle the kids in a coded way

First identity the thugs among them and bend those ones to your will, immediately the rest will follow suite.

Works like a charm

If you no get that energy, allow them be
Dem no dey force person learn.
Who wan learn go learn

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by CallmeTrinity: 6:03am On Jan 19, 2023
tooth4tooth:
The look of that student behind shows the kind of students the school breeds. They say dress the way you are addressed.

And for corpers and other intending corpers please when you are posted to all these public secondary schools ,be very careful how you deal with the students. They breed all sort of characters. I remember way back my secondary school was filled with such characters. Children of native doctors,army as well as the ones the parents were very influencial. The funny thing is those kid are not afraid of anyone and they were untouchable.

You are talking rubbish. This can only happen to a Corper that was a ju man in school.

When you are a rugged man in uni and enter this kind of school one look in your eye and these little ants will know you have eaten souls all your days ... No matter how big the demon is in them it recognises a bigger demon than it, trust me

Na dem go dey come clean your shoe sef... I am talking from experience.

Look at this ju man Corper... I can tell this one no get level all his life .

Eagle Wen dey fly no dey perch for water e get why..

If you know....

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by FlawlessKarl: 6:22am On Jan 19, 2023
shocked

Afonja fóolish schools breeding ill mannered students, and later you'll see them turning agbero, skull miners, grave vandalizers, thiefnubû supporters, eyes, heart, p*ssy , d*ck scavengers. Nonsense things

32 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Omoor there bust the guy head shocked

the guy fit be the students rival, that corper na cultist. Students too be e rival

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by sleek214(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are talking rubbish. This can only happen to a Corper that was a ju man in school.

When you are a rugged man in uni and enter this kind of school one look in your eye and these little ants will know you have eaten souls all your days ... No matter how big the demon is in them it recognises a bigger demon than it, trust me

If you know....
I sure sey you never enter university or you never serve. You think these children send your rugedity? Na your type dem dey use count scores for cult war. Rugged man na who graduate alive from school oo no be who die during cult war. A real nigger knows when to lie low. Na fool dey show face anyhow and e go collect. Besides don't ever fight a mob, having served in a public secondary school, I can tell you the attackers are more than 8. From experience, let the kids know that they can't cross your path and also give them their way. Mutual respect will save you the embarrassment from juvenile gang mob attack

229 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by triple996(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Rubbish students
Hopeless youths undecided

4 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by DavSagacity(m): 6:31am On Jan 19, 2023
This is very bad.
All the students involved should be severally dealt with on the assembly ground and suspended thereafter.
That will serve as deterrent to other bad students from attacking either corpers or any teacher

9 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Smith414: 6:45am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

If you know....
na you dey talk rubbish, for another man land na you wan form ruggedity, you go just die throwaway, death when you escape as whoever you be for school na you wan go collect freely for just one year when you get to spend for service.. This life na Wisdom, nor be gra-gra all the time, use your head sometimes bro

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by izuch(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Children wey dey bam from 10 years, avoid them oh

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by CallmeTrinity: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2023
sleek214:

I sure sey you never enter university or you never serve. You think these children send your rugedity? Na your type dem dey use count scores for cult war. Rugged man na who graduate alive from school oo no be who die during cult war. A real nigger knows when to lie low. Na fool dey show face anyhow and e go collect. Besides don't ever fight a mob, having served in a public secondary school, I can tell you the attackers are more than 8. From experience, let the kids know that they can't cross your path and also give them their way. Mutual respect will save you the embarrassment from juvenile gang mob attack

All these ju men talking rubbish... Guy better go make you no go suffer wetin you no know. I seen people like you tire all my years. They die anyhow because you never learned to mind your business.

You dey die easily . You are weak and anyone can tell because you talk too much

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Zonefree(m): 7:04am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Guy your type dey fall everyday you talk too much..I don't care about your land I go run your through there like nothing.. better believe or test it.

You dey mad ni? Abi you don tire?

Neva quote me again
Calm down.

If you're truly rugged, there will be no need to show ruggedity to secondary school boys in their town.

When I served, na so SS 2 students enter one corp member like that. The corp member was trying to instill discipline to the students whereby the students are allergic to discipline. I warned the corp member not to forced these students, cos the teachers in the school don't even bother themselves about them but he refused. It ended in pain and agony for him.

Dear prospective corp members, when you're posted to a secondary school, don't force yourself to change the status quo or behaviour of the students. If the students are wacko, behave yourself and maintain your lane. If you enter classroom, and they refused to comport, jejely carry your lesson note and waka commot.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Haveyoueatentod: 7:08am On Jan 19, 2023
There are corps members who sleep with secondary school students that's the first line of disrespect from other students

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by JASONjnr(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2023
And his face is on the public domain as someone that got beaten by a kid...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Goodlady(f): 7:16am On Jan 19, 2023
Hope they identified the perpetrators.
If you see the kind of evil a sec student can do, you ll not underestimate them. They now gang rape, organise revenge, host sex parties etc.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

If you know....

Those students are rugged too o. Many of them are cultists. They fight with broken bottles, machetes, and even charms.

One thing you need to learn in life is to never to do anyhow in another man's territory.

For example, if you were rugged in University of Benin, it doesn't mean you should come to Osun and start walking anyhow. It is not your territory. Remember, no backups. When you are outgunned, that might be the end for you.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Gadafii: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2023
Bros this one na long cap, some of these smallie have been initiated by university returnee cultists, these boys are yet to experience real cult fights so they are eager to try out stuff, if you go from hard man alone for them dem go crowd you put am for your body woto woto, small boys wey dem carry aboki “shooker” around , some of them have touch and fall, your eyes go clear you once
My own secondary school then back in gbagada, school fight between two different schools like this Dey always Dey bloody, these boys Dey fight with rake and ceramic plates, na police Dey always disperse them because the get guns, otherwise
So keep your strong man to your self, wisdom pass strength
CallmeTrinity:

If you know....
Come to itire road between obele and lawabson especially that ogunlana junction and see how small primary and secondary school boys and girls Dey engage in free for all fights most Friday afternoons, shelling themselves with dangerous objects without caring if cars are damaged

Anyone that lives around that area will know what I am talking about, most of the times the safety neighborhood watch are overwhelmed they just watch from afar, na strong men for neighborhood Dey pursue dem once once

19 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by everythinggirly(f): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Just imagine this nonsense, some corpers are just suffering, even if he decides to tell his LI that he's not comfortable with that school, he/she will not do anything about it.
This same thing happened to a close friend of my sister, the guy has been pleading with his LI, considering N1000 transport every single day, plus the principal said he will be teaching every day of his life apart from his CDS days.
As for those adults called students, their own case worse, they're very disrespectful and mannerless.
Some people are born to be wicked sad

4 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by CallmeTrinity: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Gadafii:
Bros this one na long cap, some of these smallie have been initiated by university returnee cultists, these boys are yet to experience real cult fights so they are eager to try out stuff, if you go from hard man alone for them dem go crowd you put am for your body woto woto, small boys wey dem carry aboki “shooker” around , some of them have touch and fall, your eyes go clear you once
My own secondary school then back in gbagada, school fight between two different schools like this Dey always Dey bloody, these boys Dey fight with rake and ceramic plates, na police Dey always disperse them because the get guns, otherwise
So keep your strong man to your self, wisdom pass strength
Come to itire road between obele and lawabson especially that ogunlana junction and see how small primary and secondary school boys and girls Dey engage in free for all fights most Friday afternoons, shelling themselves with dangerous objects without caring if cars are damaged

Anyone that lives around that area will know what I am talking about, most of the times the safety neighborhood watch are overwhelmed they just watch from afar, na strong men for neighborhood Dey pursue dem once once

You are a just a weak ju man who talks to much... You know nothing about what you are talking ...

Be very very careful.... This is not a game or a movie or street fight... People fall everyday . Don't go talking what you don't know ... Don't try and be what you are not . Stay your lane... Go to church or mosque, focus on your work or tasks , be the good man you are and mind your business.

You know nothing of 5his life . It's not for you. Mind your business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by CallmeTrinity: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Those students are rugged too o. Many of them are cultists. They fight with broken bottles, machetes, and even charms.

One thing you need to learn in life is to never to do anyhow in another man's territory.

For example, if you were rugged in University of Benin, it doesn't mean you should come to Osun and start walking anyhow. It is not your territory. Remember, no backups. When you are outgunned, that might be the end for you.

Mind your business. I don't know why you jumen are always quick to give an opinion on something you know nothing about

Mind your business and stick to your lane

Don't get carried away.

Bye
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by CallmeTrinity: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Zonefree:

Calm down.

If you're truly rugged, there will be no need to show ruggedity to secondary school boys in their town.

When I served, na so SS 2 students enter one corp member like that. The corp member was trying to instill discipline to the students whereby the students are allergic to discipline. I warned the corp member not to forced these students, cos the teachers in the school don't even bother themselves about them but he refused. It ended in pain and agony for him.

Dear prospective corp members, when you're posted to a secondary school, don't force yourself to change the status quo or behaviour of the students. If the students are wacko, behave yourself and maintain your lane. If you enter classroom, and they refused to comport, jejely carry your lesson note and waka commot.

If you don't understand a comment don't quote it

Bye
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Gadafii: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are a just a weak ju man who talks to much... You know nothing about what you are talking ...

Be very very careful.... This is not a game or a movie or street fight... People fall everyday . Don't go talking what you don't know ... Don't try and be what you are not . Stay your lane... Go to church or mosque, focus on your work or tasks , be the good man you are and mind your business.

You know nothing of 5his life . It's not for you. Mind your business
I say na cap you Dey cap bobo, hard man no Dey talk too much like this, I can bet my left leg that you are not in the scheme of things, see as you Dey run your mouth like canary Dey shout people don fall bla bla, weak man like you

I bet you can’t slaughter fowl or jump when you see house rat but you Dey faceless forum Dey cap rubbish, if this small boys catch you for corner dem go peel your Mumu skull

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by delzbaba(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Maybe he dey knack there girls, e dey happen since 1908 grin

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Zonefree(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2023
Gadafii:
I say na cap you Dey cap bobo, hard man no Dey talk too much like this, I can bet my left leg that you are not in the scheme of things, see as you Dey run your mouth like canary Dey shout people don fall bla bla, weak man like you

I bet you can’t slaughter fowl or jump when you see house rat but you Dey faceless forum Dey cap rubbish, if this small boys catch you for corner dem go peel your Mumu skull

Leave that boy, he's yet to see life. I'm sure he's just a secondary school dropout basking with his awka-made gun.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by CallmeTrinity: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2023
Gadafii:

Informant dey find info

Na die you go die las las

Put call no wetin sup for oghara

U go die las las
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by DanAugust2021: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2023
ebukajay184:
Corps Member Bleeds After Being Attacked By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1437038/corps-member-bleeds-attacked-secondary-school-students-osun-graphic-photo/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
If the students are not apprehended and dealt with by the school authority and the law enforcement, then Corp members shouldn't be posted to that school.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / UNILAG Undergraduates Build Eco-friendly Car (Photos) / Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.