Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,679 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

This Is Why Voters Are Rejecting Remi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Voters Are Rejecting Remi Tinubu (595 Views)

2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC / 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC / Ologbondiyan: Why Nigerians Are Rejecting Buhari’s Continuity Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Voters Are Rejecting Remi Tinubu by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:28am On Jan 19, 2023
she told us to drink poison (M-M ticket) and spit it out wen it's about to hurt us . Dey play
Let's start by rejecting Remi Tinubu herself. Let's clear her doubt by letting her know whose husband we would vote for.

Like for Margaret obi .

Share for Remi Tinubu

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why Voters Are Rejecting Remi Tinubu by Pclemenza: 5:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubu - "I brought electricity company, all the way from America,....here for the studies.....and...all necessary .....little fundamental base....before you....you put your sewing machine before you start sewing the cloth"

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Voters Are Rejecting Remi Tinubu by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Pclemenza:

Tinubu - "I brought electricity company, all the way from America,....here for the studies.....and...all necessary .....little fundamental base....before you....you put your sewing machine before you start sewing the cloth"

Seriously? You mean he said this bullcheet

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Voters Are Rejecting Remi Tinubu by Pclemenza: 5:49am On Jan 19, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

I saw the video and was wondering if he does this on purpose.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Voters Are Rejecting Remi Tinubu by tochifk(m): 5:49am On Jan 19, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

Go and listen to his Kwara state rally speech... You will get confused because your brain will run out of gas trying to comprehend what he was saying

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Voters Are Rejecting Remi Tinubu by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:54am On Jan 19, 2023
tochifk:
Go and listen to his Kwara state rally speech... You will get confused because your brain will run out of gas trying to comprehend what he was saying

Jesuuuuuu.

And urchins below are still interested in him?

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Zulum500
burp18
Ireportlive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Voters Are Rejecting Remi Tinubu by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:56am On Jan 19, 2023
Pclemenza:

I saw the video and was wondering if he does this on purpose.

Lawd!!
Where have I been?
The last gaffe I witnessed was the one in Warri or Benin , where the deaf&dumb interpreter became confused wen Tinubu said tec....Po..polo...JICA. ... AAA ..en....

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Voters Are Rejecting Remi Tinubu by southsouthking(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2023
Pclemenza:

When i watch the video, then i realize Nigeria is doom.
Funny enough we still have people supporting this man?
Tueh.
Will such a man be able to represent Nigeria in any UN meeting?
Shettima is going to rule on Proxy.
We bout to be scammed by the northerners again.
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Voters Are Rejecting Remi Tinubu by Mjshexy(f): 7:04am On Jan 19, 2023
Pclemenza:

With all these incomprehensible statements and shameful acts, why are all these APC stooges bent on forcing this man on Nigerians?
This is morally and spiritually wrong shocked

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Obi Champion Leads Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Fresh Surv / Tinubu Thinks He Is Smart. / Nigerians Will Not Get New Naira Notes Until After Election Due To Hidden Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.