Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel (56369 Views)

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
ablejesus26:

You as a person cannot exist without Hate.
It is not about Igbo. Even if your Kindred are to be given a Country of thier own,you go still find ways to bring in Hate, Disunity enter their midst,Hate is all your being is made to exist with.
Igbo-Yoruba continue to inter-marry everyday.
Go to Owode,Oyo,Lagos, Owerri, Onitsha you go see them dey hustle together to survive this APC calamity, nobody get time to do mumu Yoruba vs Igbo nonsense fight wey you and your ipob niggies dey masturbate on with passion for every thread like se na una calling and purpose of existing.
Shun Tribal bigotry.
No. This is one Nigeria so too bad. If you don’t like tribalism then divide the country
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I went for a wedding in Orsu (where they proclaimed a war zone) and went home unscarred.

Where for orsu maybe I go there?

The way media hype all these things eehn, you go think say east na wasteland, just look at Ukraine, I think say nobody dey there as all the bombardment and co dey hit gbas gbos

I hugged to eke ututu and say that it's the old part(small parts that were burnt,but media made it look like it's the entire market

Everyone fears the military and ebubeagu

But welcomes the other one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
acewines:

Where for orsu maybe I go there?

The way media hype all these things eehn, you go think say east na wasteland, just look at Ukraine, I think say nobody dey there as all the bombardment and co dey hit gbas gbos

I hugged to eke ututu and say that it's the old part(small parts that were burnt,but media made it look like it's the entire market

Everyone fears the military and ebubeagu

But welcomes the other one

Eke ututu was largely peaceful and boisterous during the Eke market days. The only problem I had was that the short routes and town that links Orsu to neighbouring villages in Anambra like Ezinnifite, Ukpor, Utuh, Otolo, in Nnewi South and Nnewi North have all been been cut off and avoided by motorists.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
He does not want uzour kalu treatment grin

Was he attacked by UGM in Abia ??
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Eke ututu was largely peaceful and boisterous during the Eke market days. The only problem I had was that the short routes and town that links Orsu to neighbouring villages in Anambra like Ezinnifite, Ukpor, Utuh, Otolo, in Nnewi South and Nnewi North have all been been cut off and avoided by motorists.

Everyone dey run from being in the crossfire cus military and ebubeagu can launch attack anytime along those roads,take for instance... that road from eke-ututu to udah to orsumoghu to other towns, that road is now a desert, uda residents have left for neighboring villages, my house in the village sef na tenants dey occupy am .. some ebubeagu took advantage of the fact that people left their homes to occupy such buildings
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
nedu666:

Hve u seen subomi balongun security in lagos. If lagos is safe he wouldn't need that security

That man is stupendously wealthy!
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ezeego1:

Sir Emeka Offor has been going around with heavy security personnel for over 20 years... maybe you all are just finding out now. He's from Irefi in Oraifite.

The picture you are seeing is not because of any unknown gun men,,,no be today e start my brother e don tey.

Ezeego1. The Udu bunch(hope I got that correctly ? Lol)

I'm loyal sir. I don't mind connecting. Man don tire to dey broke boss!
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
That’s not Emeka Offor, all these indomie generation people sef

My thoughts too. Emeka offor is kind of lighter and chubby a bit!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by nedekid: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Where is Emeka offor in this video?
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by shegra58: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Fortruth:

When did you see Gowon at the Battle field ? Have you ever seen him near the front line? OBJ and Danjuma even told blackies like you that mercenaries were used by Nigerian army then because they themselves (like today) were ill-equipped and incompetent.

Did you see Gowon travel to Fulani country called Niger Republic in 1968? Nope… But Ojukwu was there, in the enemies backyard.

Ojukwu received national burial by YOUR funds, paid for by your leaders, approved by your senators and even attended by Tinubu…

The only coward I see here is “Buhari” that doesnt even stay in your zoo…. And when he returns he hides from journalist and interviews….just like Tinubu is doing now.

So yes, you are frustrated that YOU and your society are shythole….with all your G wagons you cant even ride to your hometown in peace, whether its in Ibadan or Jos or Port Harcourt/Igweocha…. LOL
you always have excuse just accept it Ojukwu is a coward

Dem dey fight for Nigeria he go hide for Abidjan

Also Biafra is dead because even ojukwu died as a Nigerian and buried as a Nigerian
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by ablejesus26(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
ogunara:

No. This is one Nigeria so too bad. If you don’t like tribalism then divide the country

How do you want me to divide the Country?
I wonder why you guys hate to face reality and stop adding colors to the Truth.
You can't be saying you want out,yet the people whom you claim to be fighting for continue to vote for leaders who stand against your agenda.
Power you say belongs to the people.
They stand with the chosen leaders of our Blessed peaceful Ala-Igbo to say no to ipob's oppressive, destructive taliban wannabe agenda,I as ezigbo Nwafor stand with them,every true Nwafor understands the Biafra We picture and dream of, obviously not one Championed and chaired by thugs and criminals.
Igboland is not a banana Island Society,We are right now democratically Political and there's no generally agreed plan to change status quo.
Gather yourselves, pick and vote people who will champion your agitation or shut up and allow us nwo miri na tufuo iko undecided

Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by chaloskyx: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2023
IF YOU LIKE CARRY ARMED BATALLION WHEN DEATH COMES FOR ANYONE THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by ArticleBeast: 4:03am On Jan 20, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Common on.....

Tell me another story please, do you know how much it will cost to have such kind of security in reality?

Some of them are there because their superiors commanded such and not because the due process to get them there was followed....

No be soldiers full there?

He paid for it. Simple
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by Dshocker(m): 4:07am On Jan 20, 2023
This is not Emeka Offor
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:47am On Jan 20, 2023
THE SOCALLED RICH IGBO man NOW LIVE IN GREAT TRIPDATION AND HYSTERIA THEY CAUSED BY THEIR OWN HANDS.IT IS THEIR NEMESIS.
THEY DONT SETTLE THIER APPRENTICE AGAIN
THEY BRED POLITICAL THUGS THAT TURN TO RITUALISTS WHEN ELECTION IS OVER
THEY REFUSE TO HELP IGBO YOUTHS TO GROW EDUCATIONALLY AND
THEY RUN ARROGANT OPPRESSIVE LIFESTYLE culture and tradition
ADD YOURS.. angry
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by donkossy(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2023
This is not emeka offor rather chairman of seaman oil
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by JohnnA1: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2023
Pakute:
You can't hate SW and have peace, never!. We returned to you your abandoned properties and reintegrated you without collecting rent but all you could ever do is come to our region in slippers and nylon bag to survive poverty and still hate us this much. It is God of recompense that is throwing fire in your midst.
God bless you for this comment. Na wetin dey my mind this.
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by olaoye2008: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2023
Heavy security or not he should just be careful. They may not target him but his relatives when he will not be available.
God save NIGERIA.
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by nkem1992: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=t2luv1 post=120193382]

Those are Government personnel though. !!!!! If they were private security people I have no problem but using government personnel whoa
Thats not good, this limits the number of personnel available for other Nigerians.
This is Nigeria nothing is impossible.
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by pocom35: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Let the division happen first Baba...

Y'all don't know everybody go benefit and develop faster when the stupid country separates grin

Every single individual got benefit of Nigeria breaks up.
Your nonsense doesn't relate with what I quoted
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by TheboyGhost(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
pocom35:

Your nonsense doesn't relate with what I quoted

Alright that fine....
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by Omodua(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Get mouth pass your shina pellar..magic pikin

hahahahahahaha
OK
Re: Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel by kunchi(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Money is power no be lie💪

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) / PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) / No Vehicle Will Move Between These Hours On Election Days – IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.