Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

In Need Of Genuine Investment Advice. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of Genuine Investment Advice. (134 Views)

I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria / Need A Good And Genuine Investment,capital 3.5million / What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Genuine Investment Advice. by Minime10(f): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2023
Please I need an investment advice to start up a small business.
My total capital is 300k.
What kind of business should I start with 300k
Re: In Need Of Genuine Investment Advice. by Sanusiade: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Go to a location where people are much....

Market place...

Like apapa.. place people do not like you wasting their time

Go and do pos business... have relationship with those on the counter. To make your job easy

Even as a startup in 4 to 5 month you should make the 300 back

Consider the risk....and curb it

You are good to go

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your Business Vision To Life - FCMB Funding / Acquire Things That Give You Acess To The Best / Money!!! A Real Talk On The Financial Struggles Women Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.