Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Forex Trading - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Forex Trading (1092 Views)

How Forex Trading Can Change Your Life In 1 Minute. / Get $100 Free For Forex Trading That Deposits Ino Ur Bank Account Directly / Learn Forex Trading,fixed Odd Trading And Computer Appreciation, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading by ebubepaul(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2007
Guys pls who can help out with tips on forex trading,pls i dont ve money to pay.Can the house be of help cause its a genuine business venture!
Re: Forex Trading by metty: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2007
As far as forex is concerned, u ve to spend money.Because you will regain that money back at the end.You can buy books,you have to undergo training,make a research and so on.
Re: Forex Trading by igweosita: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2007
hey,
I wil advice anyone who wants to go into Forex trade to study enof b4 commiting any money into it be it seminar or otherwise. even if u will get the money back, its good to have good theoritical background b4 the real practical with live money

visit this free online tutorial site for free training

www.forextradenow..com
Re: Forex Trading by metty: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2007
Hi guy,

I can train u forex trading without any stress at all.At least u will make 100 Dollars at least per day. what u just need is information.You don't need to trade everytime.i shall give u the clue.Though i stay in Osun state, but if u need this training just call this number 08032592765 or mail me philipmet2000@yahoo.com

Bye,
metty.
Re: Forex Trading by Nobody: 9:04am On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment.
View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Pass The Job Interview / Bat Called / Customer Care Officers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.