Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,905 members, 7,866,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Fuel Scarcity Since Last Year, Yet They Still Stand On Mandate. Born To Suffer! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Since Last Year, Yet They Still Stand On Mandate. Born To Suffer! (114 Views)

It's Not Even A Year Yet And Emilokan Supporters Cannot Afford To Buy Fish / Imagine A House Built In 1930 Still Stand Out. / ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Since Last Year, Yet They Still Stand On Mandate. Born To Suffer! by VaselineCrew: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2023
I remember months to the election that GEJ lost, the price of fuel was discounted by 10 naira or so, yet the opposition was still complaining, calling it a gimmick.

Fast forward to today and people are sleeping at petrol stations, buying petrol at inflated prices. Yet some people believe this is actually better? That this kind of suffering needs to be rewarded?

You are standing on mandate GidiGba, yet sleeping at petrol station, chai!

Were Nigerians born to suffer or what? Is it low IQ?

I remember that female that road side trader who said, “awa lokan” should just go there and spend 8 years whether or not he fails. Is she not looking for petrol? Or is she programmed to suffer with her only succor being the bragging rights of having her tribesman in power, while she sleeps with no electricity, in a mosquito laden environment?

Chai!

The picture below is a an IQ map of the world.

Look at the average IQ of black people.

May God help us, Amen!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Has No Hand In Onyeriri's Misfortune / 2023 Elections: I Remain Non-partisan, Metuh Reiterates / I’m Breaking My Egg To Make Omelette For The People. —lp’s Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.