Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month (422 Views)

Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically / Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" / Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month by Trollronaldo: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2023
That's the true definition of madness, no explanation, nothing. Fuel is scarce in a OPEC nation and they had 8years to address this. But nothing.
Madness is staying in a long queue to buy fuel for N300 and still the ruling party is soliciting that you vote for them next month. It's total madness.

It seem to me that most APC supporters here don't drive cars or don't have generator sets in their houses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month by tooth4tooth: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2023
I wonder what you will say when they eventually remove subsidy and buy fuel 400 naira a liter. All the three major candidate are planning on doing removing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month by Trollronaldo: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
tooth4tooth:
I wonder what you will say when they eventually remove subsidy and buy fuel 400 naira a liter. All the three major candidate are planning on doing removing it.
yes but APC isn't making the fuel even available

2 Likes

Re: Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month by BOYS2MEN: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin...guy I try dat sh*tt today..sun crack my head for me..
Trollronaldo:
That's the true definition of madness, no explanation, nothing. Fuel is scarce in a OPEC nation and they had 8years to address this. But nothing.
Madness is staying in a long queue to buy fuel for N300 and still the ruling party is soliciting that you vote for them next month. It's total madness.

It seem to me that most APC supporters here don't drive cars or don't have generator sets in their houses.
Re: Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month by Roger3D(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
APC or not the price of fuel is bound to go up when the subsidy regime ends in June this year. The PDP or LP don't have any magic wand at their disposal to end fuel queues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month by tooth4tooth: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Trollronaldo:
yes but APC isn't making the fuel even available
But from my observation. It is only APC government that has made fuel more available since 1999 although with price hike. At least I have been fueling car for years now.
Re: Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month by Trollronaldo: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
tooth4tooth:
But from my observation. It is only APC government that has made fuel more available since 1999 although with price hike. At least I have been fueling car for years now.
PDP can also Bleep off, they had the chance to build a refineries or repair the ones we have, they didn't.
Re: Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month by Trollronaldo: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Roger3D:
APC or not the price of fuel is bound to go up when the subsidy regime ends in June this year. The PDP or LP don't have any magic wand at their disposal to end fuel queues
I am talking ahkir availability of fuel. Why are guys not comprehending anything in this country?

1 Like

Re: Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month by Vickym1(f): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Those people love poverty and sufferness like ewedu and amala

1 Like

Re: Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month by Larryton(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Either we like it or not, subsidy must go cos it's cancerous to our economy

(1) (Reply)

Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House / Gov. Sanwo-olu Chief Of Staff, Tayo Ayinde Goes Spiritual / See Crowd At Tinubu Rally In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.