Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Rapper Dmx Names 10th Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Dmx Names 10th Child (2937 Views)

Rapper Dmx Sentenced To 6 Months In Prison / Rapper DMX In Jail / US Rapper DMX Files For Bankruptcy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Dmx Names 10th Child by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2011
Rapper Dmx has named his 10th child after Aaliyah.
The little girl was born earlier this year (11), while Dmx was behind bars serving time for a probation violation - and the newly-released hip-hop star showed his little girl off last week (26Aug11) as friends and family of her namesake mourned the 10th anniversary of Aaliyah's death.
Appearing on Bet show 106 and Park, Dmx introduced his newborn daughter, stating, "This is Aaliyah. She is my newest baby. I named her after Aaliyah because that's how special she was to me,  Know that you are named after an angel."
Dmx, real name Earl Simmons, has fathered nine other kids, including four with ex-wife Tashera Simmons.
He made no mention of who the mother of his baby daughter is.
Re: Rapper Dmx Names 10th Child by BootyOnMe: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
Ko bu ru
Ko ba je

To God Be The Glory.
Thank God also say na pickin, nor be AIDS!

Women we always be available to procreate with these kinds of men for the 'special appeal' between their legs.

If na woman do disi wan now, dem go say na LovePeddler. cheesy

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrTNZlaVOGc[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Parades Two New Automobiles Worth $100,000,builds Clothing Mall / SHOCKING !!! See What Don Jazzy Wants You To See / Van Vicker Wears Wig To Celebrate Mother's Day [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.