Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Want EFCC To Investigate Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want EFCC To Investigate Peter Obi (258 Views)

Who do You Want EFCC To Prosecute Under Tinubu / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want EFCC To Investigate Peter Obi by SadiqBabaSani: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
I want the EFCC to investigate peter Obi, how can a man rule a rich state like Anambra for 8 years and you say he didn’t steal any money.

After Peter Obi is sworn in as President in May, 2023, I want him to strip himself of his immunity and allow EFCC investigate him.

The man must be some kind of Angel or hes is damn too smart and clever to be so discreet.

1 Like

Re: I Want EFCC To Investigate Peter Obi by Felabrity: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Dey play

1 Like

Re: I Want EFCC To Investigate Peter Obi by Urchinpainer: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
I want the EFCC to investigate peter Obi, how can a man rule a rich state like Anambra for 8 years and you say you he didn’t steal any money.

After Peter Obi is sworn in as President in May, 2023, I want him to strip himself of his immunity and allow EFCC investigate him.

The man must be some kind of Angel or hes is damn too smart and clever to be so discreet.

Stop sniffing rat shit!

1 Like

Re: I Want EFCC To Investigate Peter Obi by Frizz001: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2023
Na wa o! We have become so used to thieves in power that you can no longer believe that one can actually choose not to embezzle money or become involved in corrupt practices. Peter Obi has ling been investigated and found clean so rest. You think APC and EFCC would not have scrutinized him even before he became VP candidate in 2019?
Re: I Want EFCC To Investigate Peter Obi by limeta(f): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Be like say new batch of that thing don arrive

Vote Obi

1 Like

Re: I Want EFCC To Investigate Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2023
And one man is getting 300% of entitlement since he left office with 3 new cars every 3years.......
Re: I Want EFCC To Investigate Peter Obi by SadiqBabaSani: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2023
Naijanascam:
And one man is getting 300% of entitlement since he left office with 3 new cars every 3years.......
provide proof or go sleep
Re: I Want EFCC To Investigate Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
provide proof or go sleep

Proof grin grin

Only if you are from outer space

(1) (Reply)

Never Again! / The Bullion Van That Was Seen In Asiwaju's House In 2019 Missed It's Way -APC Ch / Naira Swap Deadline Extension Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.