Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Blessing Of Tithing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessing Of Tithing. (719 Views)

Understanding The Concept of Tithing / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / How To Reap The Full Benefits Of Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessing Of Tithing. by ogoamaka99(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2011
When it comes to the issue of tithing, many are quick to argue and argue over it why you should not pay your tithe. In this segment, we shall look at what to expect if you are obedient and faithful in paying your tithe. That is the rewards of tithing. This can be seen from Malachi 3:10-12 “Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Malachi 3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.
Malachi 3:12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.

In the above scriptures, GOD is saying that we should PROVE HIM NOW WITH THE ISSUE OF TITHING. Have you really proved GOD? The problem is that many people who had not proved GOD because they have no relationship with GOD are the people who are making so much noise in this forum that we should not pay tithe. BUT YOU –HAVE YOU PROVED GOD?
The following are what GOD said we should USE IN PROVING HIM.
The first, GOD said that HE will open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Obeying GOD in tithe payment opens the windows of Heaven for THE blessing of GOD to come to you. See verse 12.
Secondly, we see in verse 11 for the second blessing, “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field” Many things (harm) that many CHRISTIANS suffer is as a result or the work of DEVOURER and GOD is saying that if you are faithful and obedient in paying your tithe, that HE will rebuke the DEVOURER.
We see the third blessing in verse 12 “And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land,” When you are obedient and faithful in paying tithe, the blessings of GOD will so noticeable in your life. Many CHRISTIANS who are not paying tithe don’t know what they are missing. As I said earlier in one of the thread, those who are opposing tithing who are they? Are they Christians in the first place?
No matter what anyone who is opposing tithing is saying, it is the payer that stands to benefits in the long run. I have really PROVED GOD and many have equally done so. WHY NOT PROVE GOD YOURSELF AND STOP ALL THESE UNNECESSARY AND UNPRODUCTIVE ARGUMENTS. As I have said, I have proved GOD faithful in my life that the three promises mentioned above are true. They are reality in my life and in the lives of many who are faithful in obeying GOD. Enigma wrote a thread asking people to vote about tithe. That is unnecessary; it is not a matter of casting vote because winner of vote cast cannot change the WORD of GOD.

(1) (Reply)

. / Christians, In Prayer Why Curse The Generations Of Evil People? / U Must Decide What Is Best For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.