Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

After Breakup My Fiancee Become Beautiful - Feather's Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / After Breakup My Fiancee Become Beautiful - Feather's Stories (344 Views)

After Breakup My Fiancee Become Beautiful - Feather's Stories / After Breakup My Fiancee Become Beautiful - Feather's Stories / After Breakup My Fiance Become Beautiful - Feather' Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Breakup My Fiancee Become Beautiful - Feather's Stories by Samuelcyprial(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2023
AFTER BREAKUP MY FIANCEE BECOME BEAUTIFUL

INTRO

She Becomes Pretty And Cool After BREAKUP.

The fat and ugly Nora Smith is the laughingstock of the town when her fiancé breaks off their engagement.

He says, “The sight of your gigantic face and thunder thighs disgusts me! Don’t ever pester me again!”

“What an idiot.” Nora scoffs and turns around, her lips curling up into a smile. Later, when Nora successfully slims down, she returns as an astounding beauty.
Her ex-fiancé comes to her bearing flowers and begs, “I was wrong, Nora. I’m willing to do anything as long as you come back to me.”

Nora rests her chin in her hands and smiles as she replies, “Real men don’t dwell on the past.”

Angered, he says, “You’re just a dimwit saddled with baggage that I dumped, Nora. No one will want you except me!”

But following that… A young and popular singer tweets: “Nora Smith is my goddess!”
An internationally renowned surgeon asks, “Are you free tonight, Nora?”
Even the rich and influential hotshot whom everyone is scared of comes forward and says, ”I can take care of my wife and children myself, thank you very much.”

CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO READ COMPLETE NOVEL

https://feathersstories.com/feathers-stories/after-breakup-my-fiancee-become-beautiful/season-1-episode-1/
Re: After Breakup My Fiancee Become Beautiful - Feather's Stories by ztkeeva355: 1:48am On May 19, 2023
Good
Re: After Breakup My Fiancee Become Beautiful - Feather's Stories by dofaj46145: 10:36am On May 24, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Between Achebe And Soyinka / I Went Back To The Village Because Everyone Rejected Me And I Was Suffering- Iya / Nigeria Greatest Need And What Nigerians Can Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.