Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,550 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Investors Delight, Seize This Opportunities And Own A Hotel Today. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investors Delight, Seize This Opportunities And Own A Hotel Today. (146 Views)

Oba Lateef Atanda Adams To Seize 300 Houses In Surulere, Lagos / DUKIA AFRICA EPE, INVESTORS DELIGHT! WITH GREAT RETURNS ON INVESTMENT! / ……Investors Delight!!! 8units Of 2bedroom Flats For Sale (infinity Estate Ajah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Delight, Seize This Opportunities And Own A Hotel Today. by Orangedreams: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Are you a serious investor? Do you have interest in hotel business and looking for a suitable magnificent building for this purpose?

Well, we have something the fits into hotel or residential business for you. We have 2 number massive flats 3storey building in seperate lovely locations of Surulere Lagos.

These areas are business friendly locations and hot cake for hotel or residential businesses.

Don't miss this offer, don't miss this opportunity to acquire a pocket friendly property just for your purpose.

The first building is around Odejayi Crescent. This area enjoys the privilege of decent, tarred, gated environment. The second building is at Nathan street. The environment is as cool and calm like the Odejayi area.

We assure you of good return on investment if only you will seize this one time opportunity. It is a one time opportunity because the properties are massive, renovatable and cheap

For more details and pictures chat me on
Re: Investors Delight, Seize This Opportunities And Own A Hotel Today. by Orangedreams: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Massive structures good for residential and hotel.

Pictures available on request.
Re: Investors Delight, Seize This Opportunities And Own A Hotel Today. by Orangedreams: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Selling for N180m

Suitable for Hotel or residential. Located in Surulere legais.

Re: Investors Delight, Seize This Opportunities And Own A Hotel Today. by Orangedreams: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
LEKKI PHASE I

(1) 450sqm off Abike sulaiman behind Dowen college lekki phase I
Title: Governor's consent/Building approval
Price:: 220m net

(2) 434sqm at chief Collins Street lekki phase I
Title c of o
Price: 300m net

(3) 1,800sqm with building off chief Collins Street lekki phase I
Title c of o
Price: 800m net

(4) 1,100sqm with structure directly on fola osibo road lekki phase I
Title: c of o
Price: 545m net

(5) 3,000sqm waterfront mixed use on Admiralty Road lekki 1
Title: c of o
Price: 1m/SQM

(6) 8,500sqm opposite lillygate hotel lekki phase I
Title c of o
Price: 4bn

(7) 2 acres of land at lekki phase I right, close to Blue Tower
Title c of o
Price: 2.8bn

*Trust you have a serious buyer before calling/chatting*

NB: 24 hours notice before the inspection with your client

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 3 Bedroom Terrace With A BQ / Shop To Let Along Fola Osibo Road, lekki phase 1 / To Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.