Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday (21243 Views)

Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video) / Gossipmilnaija And Celebrities Celebrate Tunde Ednut On His Birthday Today / Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by tydi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Comedian Funnybros donates a cow to celebrate Tunde Ednut's birthday.

The famous blogger will be celebrating his birthday on the 20th of January and Funnybros is ready to celebrate all the way from Aba.

Happy birthday in advance to him!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnkdYxNNIUc/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

14 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Neduzze5(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2023
We would sha donate a cow to the President of Irabiji Townhall as a condolence gift after his defeat at the Presidential elections next month.

That day would be completely glorious!!

ObiDatti is coming!!

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Olympiacos(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Seriously

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by StrongAlphMale: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Donation don start.

Psqaure started this cow donation stuff for Tunde and others have followed suit. E Sure me die say before today runs out more and more celebrities go donate. This is all about Peter Obi and not really Tunde. If you know you know.

Psqaure killed it all, No PVC no entry. Legends will always be legend. Respect to psqaure!

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by DispatcherLagos: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2023
shocked
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Mikelarteta(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2023
This is how I will donate to Obi for the May 29 celebration by Gods Grace INSHA Allah.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by okunfemm(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Hbd to name sake and birthday year mate
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Abdul9025(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2023
wink
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by LegalWolf: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Tunde Ednut is a good guy actually, because he promotes many of these comedians without collecting “shi shi”. I wonder why some people hate him though

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by mozona(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by donsharwama(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Before you ask me if everything is fine at home, YES! EVERYTHING IS FINE

but, is it just me but I don't find this guy that funny.

He's good though.

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by PhenomenalAustin: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by d4gmail: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2023
sad
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by JoeNL22(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2023
tydi:
Comedian Funnybros donates a cow to celebrate Tunde Ednut's birthday.

The famous blogger will be celebrating his birthday on the 20th of January and Funnybros is ready to celebrate all the way from Aba.

Happy birthday in advance to him!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnkdYxNNIUc/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=
OBIDIENT children!

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Na to just pay Aboki 2k to allow me paint TUNDE on top one cow, snap and post!

All na buy na!

What does it matter that I neither know the celebrant nor really give a fvck about him...! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by DispatcherLagos: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2023
okunfemm:
Hbd to nake sake
What is nake sake?
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by willi926(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Him try.
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Praktikals(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
grin
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by 07kjb: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Umu-afo Igbo very kind hearted PEOPLE

9 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by LugardD1: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Nice one
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by flexyrule(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2023
Another beneficiary of the King Tunde Ednut's dynasty.

This one dey try sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Faber(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2023
Thats how I will donate cow for APC's burial next month...insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by obagofizzy(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Donation don start.

Psqaure started this cow donation stuff for Tunde and others have followed suit. E Sure me die say before today runs out more and more celebrities go donate. This is all about Peter Obi and not really Tunde. If you know you know.

Psqaure killed it all, No PVC no entry. Legends will always be legend. Respect to psqaure!
I swear ohhh , Obi cubana don drop him own

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Chopcy29: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2023
donsharwama:
Before you ask me if everything is fine at home, YES! EVERYTHING IS FINE

but, is it just me but I don't find this guy that funny.

He's good though.

He’s not a comedian so why will you find him funny
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by BrickDevo: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Lolz
Modern contemporary design and build, please let me be your plug
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by OboOlora(f): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2023
And na person born this one o, dem even kill goat for em naming.

Celebrating a failed musician that came to overstay his tourist visa in the US. The guy can’t even visit home to celebrate his own birthday but jobless Nigerians will gather to party in absenting of the failed blogger

Walahi, you people deserve the worst leaders.

Since you nor wan get sense.

Bloodclaats!
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by obagofizzy(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Good man
Obi cubana still de top chat
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Sweetvie: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Tunde Ednut is a good guy
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by bigbootycasanov: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Na wa o. Anyways follow @thicccmelanin @instagram for thick juicy dark chocolate skin booties
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Seekhimnow: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Who know Lagos Venue o. I get PVC o grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood / Most Handsome Naija Musicians / Handsomeness And Sexiness Of Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.