Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion (665 Views)

Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) / Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju / June 12: How Jonathan Reduced MKO Abiola To Local Champion – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by bender79: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kwankwaso says his a PhD holder in civil engineering but yet his looks hasn't changed from street almajaris. There is nothing apt about him that suggest he holds a doctorate. He only got fame from government unlike obi who created wealth from the little education he acquired. Besides that obi has gone for saveral trainings compared to him. Where are his publications? What intellectual property has contributed to the field of civil engineering??

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Kyase(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
Kwankwaso says his a PhD holder in civil engineering but yet his looks hasn't changed from street almajaris. There is nothing apt about him that suggest he holds a doctorate. He only got game from government unlike obi who created wealth from the little education he acquired. Besides that obi has gone for saveral trainings compared to him.
So that thing still dey pain una grin

Because e call obi third class olodo and a trader
And labour party Andrew's liver salt

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by bender79: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

pain who? What has kwankwaso contributed outside government? Has he practiced civil engineering before? Apart from sewing red caps, what else?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Kyase(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
pain who? What has kwankwaso contributed outside government? Has he practiced civil engineering before?

What has OBi contribute inside and outside government
Please don't mention hero beer grin
Obi is one of the reasons our currency is suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by bender79: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

What has OBi contribute inside and outside government
Please don't mention hero beer grin
Obi is one of the reasons our currency is suffering

He is employing thousands in the private sector. You are not in the position to tell me whether he contributed in government or not. Is me that will tell you. We love him so much for the foundation he laid in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Kyase(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
He is employing thousands in the private sector

Where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by bender79: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

Where?

Go and find out

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Jones4190(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
they will come heavily on kwankwaso this week because he refer them as Andrew river salt party
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Kyase(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
Go and find out

Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Zaydbat: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
He is employing thousands in the private sector. You are not in the position to tell me whether he contributed in government or not. Is me that will tell you. We love him so much for the foundation he laid in Anambra state
How far una peter still dy com Minna so today, I dy close to polo ground I nva see any sign of campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by duro4chang(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

No mind them. They thought he would join their ethnic labour party.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Kyase(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
duro4chang:
No mind them. They thought he would join their ethnic labour party.

KWANKWASO really hurt them yesterday
They didn't expected it

That man sent obi to the cleaners
If na another person KWANKWASO attack
We for no hear word for here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Naajjii: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
Kwankwaso says his a PhD holder in civil engineering but yet his looks hasn't changed from street almajaris. There is nothing apt about him that suggest he holds a doctorate. He only got fame from government unlike obi who created wealth from the little education he acquired. Besides that obi has gone for saveral trainings compared to him. Where are his publications? What intellectual property has contributed to the field of civil engineering??
E pain you well. your Ipob leader Peter Obi can never smell Nigeria presidency. If you attack our Kwankwaso we attack your Ipob commander Obi. If you do us we do you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by galaxy2020(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Forget that tribal bigot, he even took it to the international level. To tell you his level of hatred for Igbos. Let him just hang in there and help us reduce Atiefku and Bulaba's votes in the north.
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by bender79: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Naajjii:

E pain you well. your Ipob leader Peter Obi can never smell Nigeria presidency. If you attack our Kwankwaso we attack your Ipob commander Obi. If you do us we do you.
He doesn't need presidency to be a great man. He has achieved so much in a short time and I'm very proud of him
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by LegendHero(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:

Kwakwanso is better than Obi in all ramification.

In all metrics of comparison, he trumps Obi except only in Market to Market management.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by bender79: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Zaydbat:

How far una peter still dy com Minna so today, I dy close to polo ground I nva see any sign of campaign.
His already in Minna with his amiable wife
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by yarimo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
Op I can feel your pains take it easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
galaxy2020:
Forget that tribal bigot, he even took it to the international level. To tell you his level of hatred for Igbos. Let him just hang in there and help us reduce Atiefku and Bulaba's votes in the north.

So, criticising obi is attack on Igbo but voting for obi is not a vote for Igbo project? Make it make sense please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Naajjii: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
He doesn't need presidency to be a great man. He has achieved so much in a short time and I'm very proud of him
Then why was he calling on Kwankwaso to be his vice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by bender79: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Naajjii:

Then why was he calling on Kwankwaso to be his vice?
why was kwankwaso calling him to be his vice too?
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Naajjii: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
why was kwankwaso calling him to be his vice too?
He came to Kwankwaso first to ask ,then Kwankwaso replied him that Obi should be his vice instead. What a response grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Afamed: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:

Go to Kano and see his engineering capacity. Kwankwaso footprints are everywhere in Kano despite he left office almost 8 yrs ago. Comparing Kwakwaso , A PhD with your ordinary school cert, pandora fraud is insult to Kwankwaso.

I have visited Kano on more than 100 times and I have visted Anambra on more than 400 times, its an insult to compare Kwankwaso with Obi.

Its really an insult to compare your fraud with Rabiu, a Former Minister, Senator, Gov, 15 yrs as civil servant, a former House of Rep Mem with you ordinary market to market Trader

When he won a Govship election in 2011, he won with total votes of 1,108,345 compare to your Pandora fraud who pulled a total votes of less than 90k to become a Gov. You can definitely see that, Kwankwanso has more electoral value than your Pandora fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by Afamed: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
pain who? What has kwankwaso contributed outside government? Has he practiced civil engineering before? Apart from sewing red caps, what else?

Come to Kano and see for yourself. local Boy, you dont know Kwankwanso was a civil servant over 15 yrs before he joined politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by bender79: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Afamed:

Come to Kano and see for yourself. local Boy, you dont know Kwankwanso was a civil servant over 15 yrs before he joined politics
I said outside government oga
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by UnfairLife7(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
I said outside government oga
who be Andrew liver salt biko?
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by bender79: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:
who be Andrew liver salt biko?
na us and we like am but the problem be say we dey rise everyday we no dey go down.
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Local Champion by frank14011991(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
At least his candidate almost won the last gubernatorial election. What of obi

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Ambition In Pictures / Reactions As Northern Islamic Clerics Endorse Peter Obi / See Who's Campaign Is Most Talked About Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.