Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

#AtikuGate: Mr SPV, A Leopard Cannot Change Its Skin - Keyamo To Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #AtikuGate: Mr SPV, A Leopard Cannot Change Its Skin - Keyamo To Atiku (6716 Views)

You Acted Like An Errand Boy: Court Dismisses Keyamo's SPV Suit Against Atiku / A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin — Keyamo Hits Atiku For Promising PDP Members / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #AtikuGate: Mr SPV, A Leopard Cannot Change Its Skin - Keyamo To Atiku by karnap(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
What PDP is saying about APC is to creates ways for my Peter obi...let them naked themselves, the two has bad past in governance, you won't even know who has the worse past...
Re: #AtikuGate: Mr SPV, A Leopard Cannot Change Its Skin - Keyamo To Atiku by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
politician will fiasco up whatsing the praises of left of Nigeria if given another opportunity
Re: #AtikuGate: Mr SPV, A Leopard Cannot Change Its Skin - Keyamo To Atiku by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Festus Keyamo must explain why Tinubu’s Alpha Beta paid $4million to a company in cocaine infested, Baranquilla, Colombia in 2015. He must come clean why $1million was paid to Tinubu’s Union Bank Dom acct 0036620785 January 23, 2015 in Warri Branch, withdrawn January 26"

Between January 6, 2015 to January 28, 2015, Tinubu’s Union Bank Domiciliary account number 0036620785 received cash payments in dollars totaling over $4million from his various SPVs- Alpha Beta, Hallizview, Soft Alliance and Summit.
Re: #AtikuGate: Mr SPV, A Leopard Cannot Change Its Skin - Keyamo To Atiku by Lionmachala(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
tongue
Re: #AtikuGate: Mr SPV, A Leopard Cannot Change Its Skin - Keyamo To Atiku by tyinfinity: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
I hate peter obi
Re: #AtikuGate: Mr SPV, A Leopard Cannot Change Its Skin - Keyamo To Atiku by Ikaeniyan0: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Authoreety:
Yea, we know... They all should step down for a more capable OBIDATTI
Can you explain how Obi is more capable?

I've looked at the guy past history as a Governor and his tenure was nothing to write home about as the Governor of Anambra State

Please am not fighting with you, I just want to gain more knowledge from you about Obi.

Looking at Kwankwaso, Tinubu and Obi time in Government, Obi performance can't be compared with that of Kwankwaso and Tinubu base on my research. But I might be missing something sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Have A Picture Of Aso Villa Or Ever Seen It? / Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba / Police Abduct Musa Abdullahi Krishi, Daily Trust's Reporter, Whereabouts Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.