Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team (32965 Views)

Novak Djokovic Takes On 2 Fat Sumo Heavyweight Fighters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Sweetvie: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

shocked

grin

Swears, Pendu is so shameless, imagine just friendly match baba de celebrate as if he has lifted world cup already
Una just dey cry undecided
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Ikea81: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Numerouno94:

I was gutted nd felt insulted wen I saw Messi in the line up. The Coach dey ment? Small children ball nai him come put Messi.grin

You know how much they paid? They paid for messi to play. You guys shld stop all these attacks..I am a messi fan, but they are both great players. Wetin you and your family don ever do to draw attention?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Jeboy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
I am really surprised when I see people argue between Messi and CR7.... What for? These guys have done well for their career. You may need to pray to also maximize your giftings or career the way these guys have.

You are arguing about people who neither know or care about your existence.

Ikea81:

You know how much they paid? They paid for messi to play. You guys shld stop all these attacks..I am a messi fan, but they are both great players. Wetin you and your family don ever do to draw attention?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Almiron: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
ogunara:
ronaldo is goat
who dash Pendu goat, abi you don ment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Almiron: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lamasta:

When you have 2 GOAT going head to head
there's nothing like 2 G, there's only one GOAT that's Leo.

Be warned, and stop the cap.

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Almiron: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pendu fans dey live in fool's paradise, Pendu no be goat, never have never will, deal with it or choke.

King Leo is the only GOAT greater than Maradona and Pelé, and the only living football legend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

shocked

grin

Swears, Pendu is so shameless, imagine just friendly match baba de celebrate as if he has lifted world cup already
He is being paid 200 million euros by the Saudis…

Failing to celebrate while scoring for them might create doubts among the Saudis..

So he has to celebrate every single goal like his life depends on it.

If you were in his shoes earning 16 million euros a month, won’t you celebrate like your life depends on it?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by petrage(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Almiron:
Pendu fans dey live in fool's paradise, Pendu no be goat, never have never will, deal with it or choke.

King Leo is the only GOAT greater than Maradona and Pelé, and the only living football legend.
You ranting here...who the hell are you,?
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by blowjohn(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
imbless:

Pendu fans always shifting the goal post grin grin grin grin
I pity pendu fans Sha tongue tongue

Omo bayern go show all the teams shege
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Amodi470(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

shocked

Football Is not Islam thing, that's the reason all Muslim players will continue to be under the shadow of christian players bro

Is not, but Muslims will Islamized it, forgone the old days of conquest and wars, now Sport is the new order of the day and Islam will surely...........
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by pol23: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ronaldo remain a goat.
Messi is a Goat…. Just slight difference but you can’t buy that in the market.
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by ofemigeorge(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Cr7
G O A T
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by saintruky(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Abeg wetin be scores?
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Sweetvie: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
To be sincere i was expecting more goals from psg... They have Messi, Mbappe and Neymar in one team and they only manage to score 5
Like, wtf undecided

Cr7 remain a G O A T grin
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Timekeeper452: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sweetvie:
To be sincere i was expecting more goals from psg... They have Messi, Mbappe and Neymar in one team and they only manage to score 5
Like, wtf undecided

Cr7 remain a G O A T grin

10 players played a ball, they had 5 goals and you Dey complain? Be like you no normal.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Almiron: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
petrage:
You ranting here...who the hell are you,?
give the phone to your fada, I don't engage toddlers
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by robosky02(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nice game
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by angelEmade: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Amodi470:

Is not, but Muslims will Islamized it, forgone the old days of conquest and wars, now Sport is the new order of the day and Islam will surely...........
The two goats are christians..
You are just one daft slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by FiremanX: 3:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Tumblr:
Last post.... grin
This Pendu Sha grin
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Tumblr: 6:06am On Jan 20, 2023
Timekeeper452:
10 players played a ball, they had 5 goals and you Dey complain? Be like you no normal.

Na Pendu fan na

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Fuckyoumod: 6:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Angelfrost:
Please, is DStv showing this??! If yes, what channel??!... Thanks all!

It will be a highly and widely viewed match!

Ronaldo remains modern football's money maker!

Everywhere he goes, he pulls the attention and subscriptions of millions along with him.

Highly marketable player! Legend indeed!
lol.... Bro, which award be modern football money maker again? You just changed the narrative bro., I like the fact that the long and old narrative of who is the best has finally been put to rest.

See bro, for Messi and PSG to travel all the way down to Saudi Arabia to play a senseless match.
Bro, Messi and PSG don cash out big time. That's the fact you have not caught yet.

Ronaldo is the father of money making machine, Ronaldo is modern money printer machine no wahala, as long as It makes you happy bro. I agree!

By the way how d match end bro?

I hear say na wotowoto PSG give them? Lol.....

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by mytime24(f): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Bayern will teach the short goat a lesson next month
but d tall goat giraffe will have no teacher to teach him a lesson come CL grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by HibeeHibee: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2023
PSG vs Saudi All Stars 5-4 All Goals & Highlights - Ronaldo Debut 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SYSgsGJqy0
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Ikea81: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2023
Jeboy:
I am really surprised when I see people argue between Messi and CR7.... What for? These guys have done well for their career. You may need to pray to also maximize your giftings or career the way these guys have.

You are arguing about people who neither know or care about your existence.

Oga you read my comment? Cos I think we saying the same thing �
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Timekeeper452: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
lol.... Bro, which award be modern football money maker again? You just changed the narrative bro., I like the fact that the long and old narrative of who is the best has finally been put to rest.

See bro, for Messi and PSG to travel all the way down to Saudi Arabia to play a senseless match.
Bro, Messi and PSG don cash out big time. That's the fact you have not caught yet.

Ronaldo is the father of money making machine, Ronaldo is modern money printer machine no wahala, as long as It makes you happy bro. I agree!

many watched that match cos of Messi . Ronaldo will play his normal league there, let’s see how many people will talk about the matches he plays.
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Angelfrost(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

Boss, I nor dey support any player o. Just stating facts!

Ronaldo na football media golden boy na!... That doesn't make him the greatest player of all time, but undeniably the most marketable! grin

As for scores, both teams try.... 9 goals between them nor be joke!
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by gfelo(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2023
i know Ronaldo will win this match
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by petrage(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Almiron:
give the phone to your fada, I don't engage toddlers
This 'toddler' is far more intelligent than you emotionally...keep barking!
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by mycinegist(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Get latest news and score updates on this WhatsApp tv
Here is their link: https:///j8ij45
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Kingcalls: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
ThierryJay:
I know the ref will give Pendu his food so he lives up to his name.

U no get Shame ...ur fraud played 5 penalties in a world cup , highest in history and u still de talk crap....without penalties the short fraud is useless for country
Re: Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team by Fuckyoumod: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Boss, I nor dey support any player o. Just stating facts!

Ronaldo na football media golden boy na!... That doesn't make him the greatest player of all time, but undeniably the most marketable! grin

As for scores, both teams try.... 9 goals between them nor be joke!
marketable? Are you kidding me?
A player that has been rejected in Europe and Africa? Maybe the word marketable means ending up in Saudi Arabia of all places.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners / "My Hip Was Killing Me" - Andy Murray Reveals Cruel Moment He Knew It Was Over! / Official: Watford Sign Samuel Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.