Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State (13691 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Udensi86(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
That is nice addressing the women is the starting point of politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Megabig: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rattling Kwankwaso is yet to leave the north and campaign somewhere else …. A man who overvalue himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Mufasa27(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Our next first lady by the grace of God. Nigerians have already decided.
First lady of the Zoo, abi Nigeria no be Zoo again....una dey ment.
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Lascode(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jones4190:
I no the give shishi give 100m in kaduna
U SUPPOSED TO HAVE SENSE TO KNOW U CANT GATHER SO MANY PERSONS WITHOUT PLANNING FOR THEIR REFRESHMENTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Mrmb: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Hot tears

Check out all your so-called town hall meetings and compare them to the ones held by APC, you find out that death is far from sleep....
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by AcuraZDX: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrmb:

Check out all your so-called town hall meetings and compare them to the ones held by APC, you find out that death is far from sleep....

We are not comparing.

Chop your crowd and leave LP alone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Burruchaga71(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Walahi this Peter Obi wife eeh. Anyway make I no talk Watin dey my mind.

Ebe like say na Akwaibom women fine pas.

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Jones4190(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Weeping may last in the day, but heart ache will happen in the night.

Wailing wailer
see Andrew liver salt
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Jones4190(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
derecho:
Guy go and collect na.

Abi you dey vex say na 100naira bread reach you for APC Kwara rally?
I will gather take slide bread from BAT than collecting from I no the give shishi people
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by izubext007: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Women with dignity always know the steps to take.
Not that emi le lekan wife .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Danisaint112(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
See beauty nah! This is what a first lady should look like. Beauty with brains.

Not the one that said, we should try Muslim to Muslim ticket because we have tried Christian to muslim
~ Oluremi Tinubu

Or Atiku's wife (Titi Abubakar) that said and I quote;
No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You.

Everything thing about Obi & Datti is so presidential. Those men Sabi better thing. I have no iota of doubt they would deliver if they get elected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by AcuraZDX: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jones4190:

see Andrew liver salt

Urine dispenser

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Mrmb: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
AcuraZDX:

We are not comparing.

Chop your crowd and leave LP alone.

Okay, I believe you already know your obinna is going no where other than anambra bush to be with his ipob/ESN dogs..... The north and southwest stand with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by bender79: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrmb:

Okay, I believe you already know your obinna is going no where other than anambra bush to be with his ipob/ESN dogs..... The north and southwest stand with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
If you don't keep quiet now we will buy your village and send you to the Forrest. We are a blessed tribe

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by kessdivine4all: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jones4190:

Na from your papa nyash the 100 million come out from?
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by yarimo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Town Hall meeting in someone parlor, why not a bigger hall like legbo KUTIGI grin
AcuraZDX:
Our Incoming First Lady in a Town Hall meeting with Women in Minna Niger State.
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Mrmb: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
If you don't keep quiet now we will buy your village and send you to the Forrest. We are a blessed tribe

Show us your villages and cities in the east make we compare to those if the north and southwest, una wey dey blessed. grin grin grin
After you lose no sha try any nonsense, remember the civil war wey u take una hand draw to unaself. Even your oga patapata run like rat wey wan enter hole
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by bender79: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrmb:

Show us your villages and cities in the east make we compare to those if the north and southwest, una wey dey blessed. grin grin grin
After you lose no sha try any nonsense, remember the civil war wey u take una hand draw to unaself. Even your oga patapata run like rat wey wan enter hole
Our villages are like towns we don't build huts like you. We maybe travelled people but we never forget our ancestral homes we build them with class
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Igba123: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi is not known in the North blah blah blah
don't mind them. LP will score more than 25% we are on ground here and working. Just today I met a Nupe man in one of the villages in Niger state who told me he's a APC member but obidient. His brother supports Obi bcuz his oga in kebbi is obedient. We are talking to people.

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Mrmb: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
Our villages are like towns we don't build huts like you. We maybe travelled people but we never forget our ancestral homes we build them with class

We saw una villages na, the roads dey standard well well, when obi cubbana went for his mother's burial we saw what wonderful roads you have grin grin grin.

If una like follow loser till the end, naso una go lack development for centuries to come. Na bread inside tea development una go dey get grin
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by searchlight: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jones4190:
It is obvious that you don't have sense. He didn't give 100 million na hundred trillion. Urchin can believe anything. The whole money that obi will spend in this election won't reach 100 million.
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by bender79: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrmb:

We saw una villages na, the roads dey standard well well, when obi cubbana went for his mother's burial we saw what wonderful roads you have grin grin grin.

If una like follow loser till the end, naso una go lack development for centuries to come. Na bread inside tea development una go dey get grin
show us your own.All of you have deserted your villages and claiming Lagos. Lol
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Mrmb: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
show us your own.All of you have deserted your villages and claiming Lagos. Lol

grin grin grin grin grin I can tell you the place to go and confirm it yourself. Go and see things with your own eyes.... Na una dey forget home na, we never forget our heritage.... Na una people dey give Nigeria bad name all around the world... The first ATM robbery in Qatar na Igbo boys do am, any drug deal na them dey do am.... If it were possible u people should be placed under surveillance till the world comes to an end
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by searchlight: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mufasa27:

Nigeria na the biggest ZOO that mankind has ever seen. If not that you are one of the animals in the ZOO how will you be supporting a demented old criminal to continue from where a dullard of daura stopped? Obi is coming to make the ZOO a human habitat and to domesticate some wild animals like you and your likes.

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Mufasa27(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
searchlight:
Nigeria na the biggest ZOO that mankind has ever seen. If not that you are one of the animals in the ZOO how will you be supporting a demented old criminal to continue from where a dullard of daura stopped? Obi is coming to make the ZOO a human habitat and to domesticate some wild animals like you and your likes.
Ok agreed lol... You guys should wait till you get your Republic (Biafraland) then you can vote Obi as the president.... Here in Nigeria we are Voting for Atiku/Okowa... smiley
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Emola12(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jones4190:
obi no dey give shishi nah their members contribute the money for Dem and me as a Yoruba guy oooo I will collect tinubu money and still vote for OBI
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by NewNg1: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
This hall is filled and likewise outside
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by bender79: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mufasa27:

is this one not more presentable than druggies own?
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Shikini: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Beautiful women
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Mufasa27(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
is this one not more presentable than druggies own?
Atiku is coming.....
Re: Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
One Obidient once asked: why is Remi Tinubu covering herself like a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Lauds Buhari’s Commitment To Credible Elections, Cashless Policy / Leaked Video: Kogi APC Suspends Muri Ajaka For Antiparty Activities, Lawsuit / PDP Drags Buhari To Court Over Anti-Ballot Box Snatching Rhetoric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.