Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo (24342 Views)

Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey / Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by OmoOdua3: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=leisuretym post=120185220]He should return to Dubai , desperate looter want to sell Nigeria to his Dubai Arab Gang .
He has sworn to be richer than Elon musk by selling everything in Nigeria

Atiku is a leopard that cannot change its skin . He is already promising contracts to political allies, forgetting that there is a law called the Public Procurement Act[/quote]

You too noticed that? I was really shocked hearing him promise Ogun State PDP Members that they would be able to get Contracts and Appointments under his Administration only if they win their respectively Polling Units for him.

That was really shocking. Such an Utterance must have broken the Law. Do we really have Laws in this Country?
The other day, Lalong was openly and shamelessly saying it is "Emilokan`s turn to chop." God! Sometimes, I feel Nigeria's Case is a Lost One..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by DMerciful(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
This election is btw Obi and Atiku.

Tinubu is out of the race by Providence
LegendHero:
In Oyo PDP, Makinde don't control them like Wike control them in Rivers.

So whether Makinde attends or not, some PDP big men will still grace that campaign rally and I am sure Atiku will try to deploy all his arsenal and funds to Oyo on election day to mobilize.

No one should underrate Atiku because of these G-5 governors, APC should play their game as they would without G-5 split.
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by LegendHero(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
DMerciful:
This election is btw Obi and Atiku.

Tinubu is out of the race by Providence

Your own delusion is worse than those of your fellow Obiidiots.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by alen4smith(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
flexxyworld:
seyi makinde, you seems sophisticated beyond this game you are playing. I hope you win eventually
tell your Atiku to respect simple agreement.his desperation for power has destroyed PDP.
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by Ublaize: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
LegendHero:

So whether Makinde attends or not, some PDP big men will still grace that campaign rally and I am sure Atiku will try to deploy all his arsenal and funds to Oyo on election day to mobilize.

No one should underrate Atiku because of these G-5 governors, APC should play their game as they would without G-5 split.

It's funny how your comment here is devoid of tantrums for Atikiu but if were OBI you spew hate and bigotry. All I want to say is may thunder fire your smelling nyash and blokos there. You're a slave and a piece of shit that reasons from his anus. Are you tired of tantrums or violence? Bring it on IDIOT. You will get same in multiple measures

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by flexxyworld(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
alen4smith:
tell your Atiku to respect simple agreement.his desperation for power has destroyed PDP.

Bros be calming down. i no campaign for anyone, na better nigeria and representation we dey campaign for not an individual
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by Enemyofpeace: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
This man is playing with his reelection. Oyo no be Lagos
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by Babastrong(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=Authoreety post=120185378]Atiku should step down for obidatti[ Andrew liver salt party? You don't know how andrew liver salt behaves? Buy a sachet and pour it in water, it makes noise and dies down. All LP noise will soon die off.]
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
fuckJones:

see confuse religiouts bigots, Allah should pray to who?
to your papa
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by 1Dray(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mufasa27:
Whether the G5 govs like it or not, Atiku is coming....

Atiku is coming to nowhere, he's simply going to Dubai.
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by tonididdy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
I don’t think atiku can ever win an election in Nigeria again.

He’s the Abraham Lincoln of Nigeria except for the fact he will never win it.

He needs to go beg baba OBJ
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by TheChameleon: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
LegendHero:

That's what I like about Tinubu.

He's super thorough.

For him to still be a frontrunner despite Buhari's failure ....is a miracle in itself.

All due respect if Osinbajo had won the ticket, I doubt if he would have survived the campaign of calumny and I am sure Atiku would have beaten him blue black.

Just my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by tyinfinity: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
I saw one Igbo in Lagos he is afraid of ipob and Send.he said he would never go back to the east again
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by foxton: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
No contact. How genuine are you.
Mpcoll001:
Family matter
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by sweetTai(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Oyo State is going for Peter Obi! You heard it here first.
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by Mpcoll001: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
foxton:
No contact. How genuine are you.
check signature for contact
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by PopsiAde: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
That is not need. It is his attendance that would have been news.
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by ictplotter(m): 2:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Acupotury:
Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you
Obi is a criminal, I thought igbos said they don't want Nigeria but Biafra?
Obi will be the first president of ipob republic of Biafra not Nigeria.
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by ictplotter(m): 2:21am On Jan 20, 2023
1Dray:

Atiku is coming to nowhere, he's simply going to Dubai.
Atiku is your next president by God grace.
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by ictplotter(m): 2:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
When will Efcc persecute this man there is too much evidence against him but yet he walks free rich criminals are no longer arrested. The law and suffering if for the poor.
Atiku, Emefiele, Bullion Van and drug lord thief tinubu are still walking free
Obi is the biggest criminal, who took his state money to establish his alcoholic business.
Atiku is coming
Re: Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo by 1Dray(m): 7:05am On Jan 20, 2023
ictplotter:

Atiku is your next president by God grace.

Never!
God forbid!
I reject that strongly!
Affliction shall not rise up the second time.
By God's grace Obi is our next president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POWA Behind Demolition At Computer Village Not LASG - Gbenga Omotoso / Amaechi Sues Felix Obuah, Rivers PDP Chairman / Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.