Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,770 members, 7,866,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

President Buhari Supports Aishatu Binani As Governor Of Adamawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Supports Aishatu Binani As Governor Of Adamawa State (471 Views)

Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll / Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned / 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Supports Aishatu Binani As Governor Of Adamawa State by DyshApp: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
The 2023 Nigerian elections are weeks away, and more than ever, the candidates, as well as voters, are getting prepared.

As we know, Nigeria practices a multi-party system of government, where we have different parties showing up with their candidates, and this year we have candidates from eighteen (18) registered parties like PDP, APC, LABOUR PARTY, ACCORD... just to mention a few of them.

For the 2023 election, Nigerians are planning to vote in a direction they have not voted before since we have a governorship candidate in a direction that lots of people thought is impossible.

Yes! As it stands, we have a female governor aspirant from APC, and a lot of people are ready to support her.

Although she is not the first woman in politics, there is little difference this time.

View Article link

Visit our webpage at https://www.facebook.com/dyshmedia for more updates

Re: President Buhari Supports Aishatu Binani As Governor Of Adamawa State by DyshApp: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
What do you think will Aishatu Binani become the next Governor of Adamawa State?
Re: President Buhari Supports Aishatu Binani As Governor Of Adamawa State by TIGERSKY: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Definitely i support her candidature.
She is the best and the heat of the moment
Re: President Buhari Supports Aishatu Binani As Governor Of Adamawa State by dgmoni123(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
It will be difficult for a woman to be a governor in Nigeria,but I support her
Re: President Buhari Supports Aishatu Binani As Governor Of Adamawa State by Buccalcavity2: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
I'll be so happy if she wins. That will set good precedence.
Re: President Buhari Supports Aishatu Binani As Governor Of Adamawa State by DyshApp: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
With Buhari supporting her chances are high that she will get it
Re: President Buhari Supports Aishatu Binani As Governor Of Adamawa State by Olowoeko11: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
I pray she wins I’m really interested in that state election
Re: President Buhari Supports Aishatu Binani As Governor Of Adamawa State by DyshApp: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Women deserve Leadership roles and our prayer is that they will not be corrupt but good leaders

(1) (Reply)

Asaba Must Be Renamed To Its Original Igbo Name "Ahaba" / APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu Falls Asleep During Peace Committee Meet / Gombe State APC Chieftain Endorses Atiku For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.