Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. (29324 Views)

Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by duro4chang(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Kunle my friend told me how they were threatened by Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to rally for them hence the reason why they are here.
No be kunle na chucks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by heysquare(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
So you support the forced rally by Tinubu?
Where is the force rally? Infact, what you saw was just half of LAWMA workers. Just imagine if all the workers were allowed to attend the rally e for pain you more!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by UnfairLife7(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
ada9ja:

Promise hungry Nigerians 500naira, ur rally go full...so talk another
Andrew liver salt has tried it several times even with 2k mobilization fee but always chun out empty field grin

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Resonance2019: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
DaveHarry:
No be small show of strength. Everywhere pack jam. The next president will win by just a little margin. It will be a tight head to head encounter between APC and PDP.
I see PDP smashing second and APC hugs transformer.I don't want to mention d the party will come first.It will appear I'm telling Nigerians d obvious.We move.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Midastorch(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
So you support the forced rally by Tinubu?

If it's not forceful support, it would be paid supporters... Pick one and stop confusing the thunder that will fire you... Do not watch broadcast of election collation and counting alone because I know you're one of the people that will die of heart attack that day... SHALOM!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Oladelepsy001(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nice... Create jobs for the people and you'll use the same people who benefited from your government for campaign.. EKO O NI BAJE

Just imagine the number of people ex governor Ambode wanted to turn jobless; part of his down fall was the enmity he created for himself.

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by heysquare(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Shatap.
What pained you sweet them.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by toujurs: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin i was about to make a very harsh statement until i read some one comment here. This is the life we have found our selves in. I don't think they pay these guys more than 35k in a month. And most atimes the payment gets delays. Because the agency wants to reap interests on the money. May God deliver the poor.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
EcoBrick:
Show of strength from Lagos APC during today's rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxoAcx-aNo8

Collecting their money grin
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by DaveHarry(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Resonance2019:
I see PDP smashing second and APC hugs transformer.I don't want to mention d the party will come first.It will appear I'm telling Nigerians d obvious.We move.
Say u no serious
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by ada9ja(f): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Andrew liver salt has tried it several times even with 2k mobilization fee but always chun out empty field grin

I never call anyone urchin before but u made me see reason y dey u call u guys that...
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by just2endowed: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:
so Tinubu has been forcing Nigerians in all of his magnificent rally so far across the country ba?

Talk another thing Nwanne

Na waoh
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Midastorch(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
DryMouth:

I swear...
Especially those ones at chevron/conservative road.
I'll never give them 5naira again. They are not tired of suffering. Them go see suffer taya.

Poverty stricken bastard.... That's how one useless Chukwudi begged me money in Central area, ABUJA day before yesterday, I wondered if this is one of the Obi supporters that come to Nairaland to leave uncouth messages because of that I just shouted at him to leave my front.... Stupid Corporate beggars...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by 27Pushing30: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Kunle my friend told me how they were threatened by Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to rally for them hence the reason why they are here.

If it’s a lie you will die a very violent death …. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by UnfairLife7(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
ada9ja:

I never call anyone urchin before but u made me see reason y dey u call u guys that...
even your English get K leg grin grin

So pathetic like OBi and his inconsequential running mate crying like babies on national TV grin

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by snoopz: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
I don't know about tinubu but I can assure you Lagos is for sanwo
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Malory: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
27Pushing30:

If it’s a lie you will die a very violent death …. Amen
Shatap.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by ozo13(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
ItsTutsi:
This is how we expect zombidiots to show case Pandora Anini campaign rallies, instead of zooming and cropping
yet they are claiming they support man of integrity.people that crop videos and pic to suit their agendas.i call them dishonest people.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Midastorch(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
toujurs:
grin i was about to make a very harsh statement until i read some one comment here. This is the life we have found our selves in. I don't think they pay these guys more than 35k in a month. And most atimes the payment gets delays. Because the agency wants to reap interests on the money. May God deliver the poor.

Payments get delayed in Lagos state?? Lmfaaaaaooooooo... You think Lagos Governors since Tinubu reign are like Peter Obi that owed doctors 13 months salary? How will you ever support such a wicked individual?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by ada9ja(f): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:

So pathetic like OBi and his inconsequential running mate crying like babies on national TV grin

Yea just ur mum cried wey a dog gave bj

Pathetic like ur Tinubu
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Malory: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Midastorch:

If it's not forceful support, it would be paid supporters... Pick one and stop confusing the thunder that will fire you... Do not watch broadcast of election collation and counting alone because I know you're one of the people that will die of heart attack that day... SHALOM!!!!!
Incoherent gibberish.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Malory: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
bionixs:
Tinubu feels that he can fool the people all the time . They keep bullying their subjects all the time
He will fail woefully this time around.

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by ada9ja(f): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Yea just as ur mum cried wen a dog rap.ed her

Pathetic like ur worst dad
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by UnfairLife7(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
ada9ja:

Yea just ur mum cried wey a dog gave bj

Pathetic like ur Tinubu
Hahahahaha

I feel your pain grin grin
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Malory: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

My dear Igbo brother, get someone to translate to you what my Governor is telling our mothers and sister at that rally. That field is full of APC votes wink
Pay per post urchin.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by UnfairLife7(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
ada9ja:

Yea just as ur mum cried wen a dog rap.ed her

Pathetic like ur worst dad
Where is Andrew liver salt biko?
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by UnfairLife7(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Pay per post urchin.
where is Andrew liver salt biko?

2 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Midastorch(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Incoherent gibberish.

I've told you my own, stroke is real... You're too young to develop stroke because of your support for an effeminate, unresourceful and inconsistent PitObi
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by JAMO84: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Na only Kunle tell you?

Dele Giwa no tell you?

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by onuman: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rally for a man who can hardly stand up on his own, a man who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government, a man who nobody cannot verify the primary and secondary schools he attended, to lead them and rest of Nigeria, the Quaran you people believe in, do you read and follow the injunctions of the Quaran?
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by JAMO84: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nazgul:
All these LAWMA workers that usually sweep major roads in the morning. Most of them would be begging you for money whenever they see you.

Most weekends when I'm jogging I use to tip them because they're mostly elderly women whom I believe have families to care for.

But I'm going to stop it. Cos they're obviously not tired of suffering, the same APC government that brought hardship to the economy and made the salaries they receive useless because of insane inflation is the same government they're campaigning for.

Honestly, sometimes I just don't understand how the average Nigerian thinks.
Eeya, how will they be able to feed, now that you have decided to stop giving them money?

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Jungleluv5: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Lori irọ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.