Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State (773 Views)

Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today / Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by Melezenawii: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
APC Ward to Ward Campaign Today in Rivers State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by Obalacam(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
This one doesn't know the difference between ward to ward campaign and a political rally

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by Jones4190(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
better than Andrew liver salt party presidential campaign

5 Likes

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by Dniel: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Where is Amechi
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by Samyyorn5050: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obalacam:
This one doesn't know the difference between ward to ward campaign and a political rally

You wicket die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by frank14011991(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
APC was doing well in rivers State before Amaechi and Magnus Abe had issues. There was a time they were having 2 of the 3 senators

1 Like

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by FreeStuffsNG: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Asiwaju lokan!
Well done my Rivers state brothers and sisters.
check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by garfield1: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
frank14011991:
APC was doing well in rivers State before Amaechi and Magnus Abe had issues. There was a time they were having 2 of the 3 senators

Very true.seems cole is not campaigning for tinubu
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by Kingsmeal: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
garfield1:

Lessons grin
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by Nightwolf1: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Which ward campaign?
This is APC governorship rally @ Ojukwu field portharcourt andTonye Cole was there.

Guess what? APC party honchos are secretly telling the electorates to vote for Labour party for presidency and APC for governorship election.

PDP are saying same time. They both agreed that Labour party for presidency then any party of your choice for governorship election.

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by Kyase(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
garfield1:

He's not
He was speaking against the Muslim Muslim ticket
Cole won't win for that

1 Like

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by garfield1: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

He's not
Cole won't win for that

Are you sure? I am not aware.even amechi is being diplomatic.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by garfield1: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Lessons grin

For?
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by garfield1: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Which ward campaign?
This is APC governorship rally @ Ojukwu field portharcourt.

Tonye Cole was there.

Was amechi there
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by Kyase(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
garfield1:

Are you sure? I am not aware.even amechi is being diplomatic.

The news was on front page last year
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by garfield1: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

Can't remember.I am disappointed,I really liked him.I'll switch to magnus Abe

1 Like

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by blabulu2000: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
dem go show OBi for south-south ... he might think he will win all the south-south and southeast,

he shouldn't even think of any state from the north and south west.

let them keep their media over-hype. we will keep meeting the eligible voters and speak the language they understand to them.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by Kyase(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
garfield1:

Can't remember.I am disappointed,I really liked him.I'll switch to magnus Abe

It was actually princwill not Cole
My bad
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
;DMumuolofy
Kyase:

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by Nightwolf1: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
garfield1:

Was amechi there

Amaechi wasnt there. There was a lil drama @ the venue when PDP guys came to stop the campaign. The former mayor of portharcourt with his gang were thoroughly beaten and chased out of the venue including a serving commissioner in Wike's cabinet.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by Nightwolf1: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
blabulu2000:
dem go show OBi for south-south ... he might think he will win all the south-south and southeast,

he shouldn't even think of any state from the north and south west.

let them keep their media over-hype. we will keep meeting the eligible voters and speak the language they understand to them.

Stop wasting your time hoping to see Peter Obi defeated in Rivers State.

Wike lost to Atiku while Amaechi lost to Tinubu in presidential primaries. The sentiment here is that, since both men ( Wike and Amaechi) lost to their opponents, that they won't abandon their own brother and vote for either Atiku or Tinubu.

Party stalwarts from both parties are telling the electorates to vote Peter Obi for presidency. Then governorship election, go for APC or PDP.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

He's not
Cole won't win for that
stop stalking me Kyase angry
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by mrvitalis(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Cole has my vote tho
My number one rule in voting is I only vote successful people who didn't get rich through politics

I hate career politicians they seem to be the worse
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by techWriter3: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
This yat wantsn't know the difference between ward to ward campaign and a political rally
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign Today In Rivers State by buhariguy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Just one local government.
River is APC.
Wike is APC
Abe is APC

(1) (Reply)

APC Embarrassed Themselves In Abuja / Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment / Nigerians Ignore CBN, Continue To Transact In Old Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.