Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) (32647 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by Adeyinka12(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Abi she be Emere ni ? R.i.p to her
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by Desusi: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
wiseone28:
Worst thing to happen..

Bride price just wasted.
We are talking about life, you're talking about money? Why are human beings like this? Do you the worth of a human soul?Haba! "E beru olorun" Fear God now.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Some times I wonder about the spiritual implications of this type of news. Is it possible that she is a part of the spiritual darkside and they told her not to get married, but she found love and decided to marry no matter the consequences. Some things we just dont understand or maybe he pressured her when she already knew she was not supposed to marry. Abi they wanted him, and she sacrificed herself ....all these stories about spiritual husbands...that comes to mind here sha. There are some experiences in life that make me wonder some things.

A guy landed in the US having lived in Nigeria for a long time...he didnt come home. They found him in the car on the highway dead. Another one was killed by a drunk driver after coming to the US and was out looking for a job so the family can survive. May we be able to discern spiritually to make some decisions that are for us and not against us.

jaybenugo:
Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos)

A Nigerian man, Idris Elmustapha Daja, has been thrown into mourning following the death of his wife, Maryam Muh'd Liman, eleven days after their wedding, IGBERETV reports.

Idris and Maryam got married on January 6, 2023, in Niger State and she died on Wednesday, January 18, 2023.

She was laid to rest at the Gbakungu burial ground after a funeral prayer at Hajia Fatima Madugu's residence along Okada Road, Minna on Wednesday morning.

"We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return. 11 days of Marriage, I lost her today," Idris wrote on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02r5s8fwivJGNeznEr7kPuUZpkb9PPTK9fYoDui1WWnxzSs1wcoE9rboz8jN3tv5kBl&id=100003606401867

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by wiseone28: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Desusi:

We are talking about life, you're talking about money? Why are human beings like this? Do you the worth of a human soul?Haba! "E beru olorun" Fear God now.

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
What a painful exit
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by SodiumValproate: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sacrifice for the gods cool
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by UrPapa: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:
angry

Ab0ki and burantashi...You don use sex kill am. You dey pound am like say she owe you money.

On a serious note... this is really bad ooo. Widower in so fast a period. She might have been a sickler.
I knew someone will make this comment
Una be goat for this nairaland
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by TheChameleon: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
UrPapa:

Urpapa to his father :

I knew someone will make this comment
Una be goat for this nairaland

Yeah. The guy sounds like a goat.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by seanery: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
She couldn't withstand IT.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:
angry

Ab0ki and burantashi...You don use sex kill am. You dey pound am like say she owe you money.

On a serious note... this is really bad ooo. Widower in so fast a period. She might have been a sickler.

grin grin grin hahahahaha! Wicked guy
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by Segzy19: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
On what basis o? Did they mention what killed her or you know what we know not

TheRealOwner:
He should be investigated thoroughly
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Wicked arrows of death from the wicked kingdom of darkness shocked

Mfm member spotted!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by friendl: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Infant l can imagine the sadness
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by imagrg(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Life could be really wicked sometimes.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by delpee(f): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wow! So sad. May God comfort her husband and family. Aljannah firdaus.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by seyichicago(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheRealOwner:
He should be investigated thoroughly
you have a military thinking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tunagee:

Mfm member spotted!!! smiley
Hian, so my response qualifies me to be an Mfm member grin
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by ogascomax: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Where she is spending eternity is what I am concerned with. As a Muslim heaven no dey for una oo. Come to Jesus our Lord.
God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by Sweetvie: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rip cry
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bodmum:
Buhari is a bad luck.
this ur madness don start again this new year?
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by Das1mama: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak:
What if God is doing you a favor by protecting you from cheat and training a child that won't be urs undecided undecided undecided
Don't cry
You can't trust women undecided undecided lipsrsealed
It might be Good riddance undecided undecided undecided
BRO ASWEAR U NO BE HUMAN BEING. what GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. SENSELESS PUNK!
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by DKM123: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
I hope the Nigerian man didn't use her for rituals cos e no dey hard them.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by Eattah(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by winningp: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
So sad. May God grant him the fortitude to bear this loss. RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by winner37(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
My deepest condolences....
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by TheRealOwner(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
seyichicago:
you have a military thinking.

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by Tayodihno: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Accept my condolences
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by tunjilee003: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak:
What if God is doing you a favor by protecting you from cheat and training a child that won't be urs undecided undecided undecided
Don't cry
You can't trust women undecided undecided lipsrsealed
It might be Good riddance undecided undecided undecided
and your loved ones thought you had Sense
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by premierlead: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ahnie
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bodmum:
Buhari is a bad luck.
It's wrong to mention Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) by charlizonto: 12:25am On Jan 20, 2023
May her gentle soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in perfect peace �️ amen

I m sure she's going to look more beautiful and radiant like this in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide / “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.