Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine (734 Views)

NATO: Poland's Explosion Caused By Ukraine's Missile, Preliminary analysis show / Russia Cuts Electricity Supply To Finland Over It's Plans To Join NATO (Photos) / Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
��Preliminary list of weapons that the West will supply to Ukraine

USA
▪️ 100 Bradley infantry fighting vehicles;
▪️ 100 tracked armored personnel carriers M113;
▪️ 18 155-mm self-propelled guns M109А6;
▪️ 250 M1117 armored vehicles;
▪️ 138 HMMWV SUVs;
▪️ 100 Stryker wheeled armored personnel carriers;
▪️ GLSDB ammo;
▪️ 36 105mm howitzers;
▪️ 1 Patriot air defense/missile defense battery;
▪️ 6 Nasams air defense batteries;
▪️ 18 MLRS HIMARS;

Canada
▪️ 200 Senator armored vehicles;
▪️ 1 NASAMS air defense battery;
United Kingdom
▪️ 14 Challenger 2 tanks;
▪️ 600 Brimstone rockets;
▪️ 30 155mm AS90 self-propelled guns;
▪️ 200 infantry fighting vehicles/armored personnel carriers;

Poland
▪️ 14 Leopard 2 tanks (probably A4 modifications);
France
▪️ 40 AMX-10RC wheeled tanks;
▪️ Bastion armored vehicles;
Germany
▪️ 40 Marder infantry fighting vehicles;
▪️ 3 Iris-T air defense batteries + 3 TRML-4D radars;
▪️ 2 TRML-4D radars;

Norway, Denmark
16 155 mm Zuzana-2 wheeled self-propelled guns

Czech
▪️120 T-72M tanks

Netherlands

Sweden
▪️50 BMP CV-90;
▪️12 155mm Archer wheeled self-propelled guns;

Estonia
▪️10 155mm FH70 howitzers;
▪️10 122mm D30 howitzers;

Italy, France
▪️1 SAMP/T air defense/missile defense battery;

Czech
▪️26-30 152mm Dana-M2 wheeled self-propelled guns;

Norway
▪️Caesar 155mm wheeled self-propelled guns

Against the background of the pugnacious moods of Western countries, the voices of sensible politicians are drowning. So, Piotr Bistron of the Alternative for Germany party said that foreign policy is not sending tanks, but diplomacy.��
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
USA is sending 18 HIMARS again. What happened to the others delivered last year? We are witnessing the beginning of WW3
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Innomama7(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
My guy make una rest Ukraine non get waiting dey fit do with All dis weapon Russian don win d war tai tai
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Masterviolence: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Am was expecting more than this.
Let them send as many they can send, but what is inevitable is Russia's victory in the battlefield

2 Likes

Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Adjovi: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ans some people here are still arguing that this is not NATO's proxy war with Russia grin grin grin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Adjovi:
Ans some people here are still arguing that this is not NATO's proxy war with Russia grin grin grin.
Who Told That? Do U Think Zelenskky Is Like President Obasenjo Who Handedover Our Penisula With To Cameroon Without Nigerian Soldiers Doing Anything?? NATO Only Support Ukraine With Weapons Because Ukrainians Are Capable To Fight And Die. Do U Think Ukraine Is Like Nigeria That Fill Up With Fear Fear People??
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by panafrican(m): 12:59am On Jan 20, 2023
A French singer sang these words " Il faut bien des bras pour tenir le fusil ". ( It takes a lot of arms to hold the gun ) . The song is about the depleted confederate southern army under General Lee .
See Le Mauvais Soldat, A. Pepin.
I mean giving guns to Ukraine will not be enough.
You will need manpower and the will to fight this endless war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z03L7_uFHN8
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Otobong3374:
Who Told That? Do U Think Zelenskky Is Like President Obasenjo Who Handedover Our Penisula With To Cameroon Without Nigerian Soldiers Doing Anything?? NATO Only Support Ukraine With Weapons Because Ukrainians Are Capable To Fight And Die. Do U Think Ukraine Is Like Nigeria That Fill Up With Fear Fear People??

I have never seen a more deluded fool like you

1 Like

Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Adjovi: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Otobong3374:

Even NATO admitted that. Na you wan say otherwise grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Masterviolence: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Otobong3374:
I thought you said you're not a Nigerian
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by stanluiz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
The West is becoming more desperate! The war is about to escalate.

But one thing am sure is that Russia can never loose this war. It is a war of survival for Russia.

For any weapon the west send in Ukraine by the west, Russia will double their own x2.

A weapon producing nation like Russia can never run out of weapons.

I pity Ukraine. By the time the war end. Syria and Iraq will be heaven compare to Ukraine.
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Masterviolence:

Useless Maggot What Are U Saying?
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Adjovi:

Even NATO admitted that. Na you wan say otherwise grin grin grin grin grin
I Can See African Sense Is Disturbing U. U Thought Ukrainians Are Like Nigerians That Cannot Defend Their Right. I See U As A Fool Because Russia Cannot Fight NATO. Just Common Support NATO Are Supporting Ukraine With Weapons, Look At Russia Is Struggling With The War. Do U Think If NATO Go War With Russia Do U Think Russia Will Survive In A Year? NATO War With Russia Will Be Like A Man Fighting With Group Of Men Which Is It Will Impossible For Such Man To Win That Kind Of Fight.
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
rottennaija:

I have never seen a more deluded fool like you
This Is The Type Of Useless Maggot I Want To Kill With My Gun, Bleep You Rabbit. This Is Type Of Nigerian We Need To Burn Down In This South Africa.
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Adjovi: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Otobong3374:
I Can See African Sense Is Disturbing U. U Thought Ukrainians Are Like Nigerians That Cannot Defend Their Right. I See U As A Fool Because Russia Cannot Fight NATO. Just Common Support NATO Are Supporting Ukraine With Weapons, Look At Russia Is Struggling With The War. Do U Think If NATO Go War With Russia Do U Think Russia Will Survive In A Year? NATO War With Russia Will Be Like A Man Fighting With Group Of Men Which Is It Will Impossible For Such Man To Win That Kind Of Fight.

You know nothing boy. Sit down and relax. International politics is not for dimwits

2 Likes

Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Adjovi: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2023
Otobong3374:

So what's stopping NATO from joining? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Adjovi:

So what's stopping NATO from joining? grin grin grin
U Are Asking A Senseless Question & Ur Question Cannot Stop NATO From Supplying Ukraine Weapons. I Don't Know If Ur Mentality Did Not Tell U That A Nuclear War Will Be A War Of Armaggedon Which Will DISTROY Every Mankind On Earth. I Don't Know If Ur Intellectual Gravity Did Not Tell You How Destructive Nuclear War Is & The Effect It Will Generate Most Especially On African Continent That Does Not Even Posess One Interceptive Device That Can Be Used To Protected Fall-out Nuclear Weapons. When U Ask Question About Nuclear War, First Think About The Mass Destruction The Nuclear Weapons Posess. & Nuclear War Is Not Gun Play Or Matchet Play Or Spare Play Or Arrow Play, Huh?? U Understand? This Is Not Boko Haram Play Or Herdmen Play Or Bandit Play Or Militant Play, Huh? Let Me Answer Ur Question, Okay? NATO Is Waiting For Russia To Press The Button First. If Putin Need Third World War Let Him Nuke America, Okay??
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2023
Adjovi:

You know nothing boy. Sit down and relax. International politics is not for dimwits
I Don't Liked To Argue With A slowpoke Because I Know A slowpoke Is Not Walking With Good Propaganda, Huh? Do U Understand? A slowpoke That Does Not See Nuclear Weapons In His Atmosphere Always Argue Blindly. Arguing With You Is A Waste Of Time & And I Have Seen How Dark Your Fucking Mentality Appear. A slowpoke That Has Not Been In Foreign Countries Is A Waste Product. Come & Witness Things In America, Huh? If U Are Here Ur Sense Would Be ReAranged Properly. I Know U From Nigeria & I Know How Useless Nigerians Are.
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2023
Masterviolence:

Yes, I'm Not A Nigerian, But My Mum Is From Nigeria. I Like Nigerians, But I Hate Their Senses. They Think Differently & With Different Mind-set. I Know Everything About Nigeria Base On My Mum Leadership. I Used To Follow Up Nigerian News All The Time. U Guys Have Thousand Of Resources But Hopeless Lives Are So Rampant In Nigeria Based On The Pattern Of Leadership. Three Years A go, I Came To Nigeria But My Mum Restricted My Movement In Nigeria Based On How The System Of Government Was Going On.
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2023
stanluiz:
The West is becoming more desperate! The war is about to escalate.

But one thing am sure is that Russia can never loose this war. It is a war of survival for Russia.

For any weapon the west send in Ukraine by the west, Russia will double their own x2.

A weapon producing nation like Russia can never run out of weapons.

I pity Ukraine. By the time the war end. Syria and Iraq will be heaven compare to Ukraine.
Senless Propaganda Copying From Google. Sometime I Always Imagine Where This Kind Human Being Got Propaganda From. My Dear, Stop Disgracing Your Fucking Self, Okay?? I'm An America & I Have Been In Russia For Many Years. I Know How Bla Bla Bla Russia Is, Stop Talking As If U Have Been In Russia. Now, Russia Is Down Because They Don't Have Many Sponsors At Hand, Huh? U Understand?
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Masterviolence: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Otobong3374:
Useless Maggot What Are U Saying?
If you can't engage me respectfully don't quote me again.
This is a warning
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Masterviolence:

This is a warning
Look At Fucking Useless Maggot Dancing In Food Shortages Country. Fucking Boy Need Pistol On His Head. If I See U With My Eyes Um Gonna Blow U With Gun, Useless Maggot.
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Adjovi: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Otobong3374:
U Are Asking A Senseless Question & Ur Question Cannot Stop NATO From Supplying Ukraine Weapons. I Don't Know If Ur Mentality Did Not Tell U That A Nuclear War Will Be A War Of Armaggedon Which Will DISTROY Every Mankind On Earth. I Don't Know If Ur Intellectual Gravity Did Not Tell You How Destructive Nuclear War Is & The Effect It Will Generate Most Especially On African Continent That Does Not Even Posess One Interceptive Device That Can Be Used To Protected Fall-out Nuclear Weapons. When U Ask Question About Nuclear War, First Think About The Mass Destruction The Nuclear Weapons Posess. & Nuclear War Is Not Gun Play Or Matchet Play Or Spare Play Or Arrow Play, Huh?? U Understand? This Is Not Boko Haram Play Or Herdmen Play Or Bandit Play Or Militant Play, Huh? Let Me Answer Ur Question, Okay? NATO Is Waiting For Russia To Press The Button First. If Putin Need Third World War Let Him Nuke America, Okay??

Dimwit America attacked Libya and Iraq. They said Iraq had nukes and still they attacked so they should attack Russia too as they did Iraq na angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Adjovi:

Dimwit America attacked Libya and Iraq. They said Iraq had nukes and still they attacked so they should attack Russia too as they did Iraq na angry grin grin grin grin
Senseless Comment Derive From Senseless Boy. For Your Information, America Didn't Invade Irag As Russia Invade Ukraine. United State Invaded Irag Because Of Sadam Who Killed His People. No Matter How Stupid Your Life Is Try To Ask Question Before U Comment What Is Called Trash, Huh? Do U Understand That?? I Know U From Nigeria, A Country That Fill Up With Useless Trolls. Do Your Fucking Mentality Tells U That United State Went To Irag To Fight War As Russia Is Doing With Ukraine?? I Can See The Reason Why Nigerian Government Cannot Produce What Is Good To People Because Your Government People Know It Properly That Many Useless Trolls Are Rampant Nigeria. We American Can Never Do A Way With African Racist In Our Country. We Will Great Effort To Stop African Racism In Our Sovereign.
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Masterviolence:

This is a warning
What This Fucking African Maggot Is Insuating? Oh! He Is Fucking Troll That Could Not See Food To Since Yesterday. Oh! Sorry, I Know Your Fucking Brain Is Infected Because Of Hunger.
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Adjovi: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Otobong3374:
Senseless Comment Derive From Senseless Boy. For Your Information, America Didn't Invade Irag As Russia Invade Ukraine. United State Invaded Irag Because Of Sadam Who Killed His People. No Matter How Stupid Your Life Is Try To Ask Question Before U Comment What Is Called Trash, Huh? Do U Understand That?? I Know U From Nigeria, A Country That Fill Up With Useless Trolls. Do Your Fucking Mentality Tells U That United State Went To Irag To Fight War As Russia Is Doing With Ukraine?? I Can See The Reason Why Nigerian Government Cannot Produce What Is Good To People Because Your Government People Know It Properly That Many Useless Trolls Are Rampant Nigeria. We American Can Never Do A Way With African Racist In Our Country. We Will Great Effort To Stop African Racism In Our Sovereign.

Saddam killed people abi. Iya Putin have killed people let them attack Russia na grin grin grin
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Adjovi:

Saddam killed people abi. Iya Putin have killed people let them attack Russia na grin grin grin
Look At This Nigerian Troll. Why Putin Is Hidding? Let Him Travel As Usually, Okay? Putin Is Isolating In Bunker Killing His Men. Bitch, Stop Isolating In Shithole Country Talking What You Don't Know. Putin Is Fighting War With Zelenskyy, But Zelenskyy Has Travelled To Many Countries Without Being Arrested. Then Let Putin Travel Since He Is Hussine Sadam, Osama Bin Laden, Muamma Gadafi, Hirohito & Powerful In The World. We Will Fetch Him Out With His Crime.
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Adjovi: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Otobong3374:
Look At This Nigerian Troll. Why Putin Is Hidding? Let Him Travel As Usually, Okay? Putin Is Isolating In Bunker Killing His Men. Bitch, Stop Isolating In Shithole Country Talking What You Don't Know. Putin Is Fighting War With Zelenskyy, But Zelenskyy Has Travelled To Many Countries Without Being Arrested. Then Let Putin Travel Since He Is Hussine Sadam, Osama Bin Laden, Muamma Gadafi, Hirohito & Powerful In The World. We Will Fetch Him Out With His Crime.

I agree if you say Putin is hiding so what's stopping NATO from going there to arrest him in Russia grin grin grin?
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Adjovi:

I agree if you say Putin is hiding so what's stopping NATO from going there to arrest him in Russia grin grin grin?
NATO Is Not Even Ready To Fetch Putio Out Yet, Okay? NATO Is Giving Him A Very Long Way To Pull. Now NATO Is Trying To Weak Useless Putin Down. But He Said, He Would Nuke Any Country That Will Support Ukraine With Weapons, But Why Is He Not Nuke America, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Etc?
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by pol23: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
How about the list of already sent weapon that has been destroyed?
Only on result is sure at the end.
Ukraine will bow to Russia’s command.
And there’s nothing even the west can do to change that.
Re: Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine by Adjovi: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Otobong3374:
NATO Is Not Even Ready To Fetch Putio Out Yet, Okay? NATO Is Giving Him A Very Long Way To Pull. Now NATO Is Trying To Weak Useless Putin Down. But He Said, He Would Nuke Any Country That Will Support Ukraine With Weapons, But Why Is He Not Nuke America, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Etc?

You never answer my question na. Why NATO dey fear to Goan arrest him there in Russia?

(1) (Reply)

How Trump Raped A 13-year-old Girl With Jeffery Epstein / Iranian TV Airs Footage Of February Forest Fire In Chile As Proof Of Missile Suc / When You Vote Sign In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.