Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist (30067 Views)

Kenya's President, William Ruto Sends Delegate To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / Biden Announces US Presidential Delegation To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / Osinbajo To Attend Tinubu’s APC Presidential Rally For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Chetas81(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
THE SLAVE OF EXISTENCE NO NOTHING ABOUT THE SO CALLED TINUBU AND HIS ALIEN � WIFE BUT FOLLOWING THE COMMON CRIMINALS WHO NEVER FEAR ANYTHING BECAUSE THE IMPUNITY IS THE TINUBU FIRST PRIORITY
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by saintrow1: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Another lies and propaganda from the children of hate.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Light78: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
They will increase the price of their tickets for drivers and recoup the 3k they were paid.

Easy to deceive.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by smile11s(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
watch the video here. Is normal brother ,you can't expect people to leave their various home and work for rally and at d end of d day they will trek back home is not possible everyone knows that peace .

https://gist.am/q/watch-we-were-promised-n3000-to-attend-tinubus-apc-presidential-rally--kwara-st
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Emola12(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Buh dey no suppose to show d guy face now because of Tinubu agberos and thugs make Dem no go kill am
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
alsudan:
let’s see how you will force them to vote for you.

Your defeat will start right in Lagos greedy kleptomaniac.

Thiefnubuu will come third in this election and that’s because RMK will eventually step down for Atiku.

They will still collect 3000 naira and vote against their interests.
These past 8 years, Buhari and APC have weaponized poverty.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by ovie8200: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
grin grin. I keep saying it. No person with his or her brain intact will voluntarily attend Tinubu's rally. The thief is unpopular. Same way he threatened and forced civil servants to rally for him in Lagos today.

Especially after choosing the m-m ticket.

1 Like

Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by John4B: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
I see, maybe they ran short of fund that's y taraba rally was postponed indefinitely. Or maybe they hv not secured enough crowd. The worst that can happen to a man is lieing to himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by hamedvision2030: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Those crowd were paid according to you?
No problem, they would all vote for your candidate. Yes I mean that candidate on your mind.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by hamedvision2030: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Don't mind them my brother. Even their Mr no error is mobilizing for people to get to their rally. Those who were paid in kwara will all vote for their candidate..
February is not far anymore kikikiki
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Espelbengz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
APC is giving lots of you nightmares ���
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by diadem10: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
another useless ipob dingbat. Useless people who ran from their useless region.

1 Like

Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by abah001: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Broom! Broom! Broom broom broombroombrooooooooooooooooommmmmmbrobrobrooooooooooommmmbroooooooooooommmmm

1 Like

Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Godsonkemz(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
There's nothing Tinubu wouldn't fake

1 Like

Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Eriokanmi: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
silibaba:

He might even lose Lagos with the way things are going.
He will,not might . I live in lagos and I see the handwriting on the wall already. FYI, I be lagosian to the core. Obi represents Nigerians not tribe
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. NEVER! It's God that makes king, and if God go ahead and make tinubu the president of this country then I'll know thenceforth that it's not not God that makes king.
How can a person who's 100% criminal-minded be forcing his way, using money to win followers? Simply because he knows that there are 25% chances of extremely foolish people in every states of d federation. The type referred to as urchins in NL.

Tinubu! Tiinnuubbuuuu!! Hear me and hear me well..... You'll never be president of this country. Never
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Preciousgift120(f): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Eriokanmi: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Emola12:
Buh dey no suppose to show d guy face now because of Tinubu agberos and thugs make Dem no go kill am
Nothing dey happen. Have they killed those who collected Tinubu's 10k but refused to vote apc in osun yet? Tinubu alwsys uses money to have his way , even in lagos here, bribing the judiciary to escape justice. But the strategy isn't working anymore. When you push a goat to the wall what does it do?....it turns back at you of course
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Bobbiee: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
That's how much your life and your children's lives is worth, 3000 naira
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Eriokanmi: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Emola12:
Nothing dey happen. Have they killed those who collected Tinubu's 10k but refused to vote apc in osun yet? Tinubu alwsys uses money to have his way , even in lagos here, bribing the judiciary to escape justice. But the strategy isn't working anymore. When you push a goat to the wall what does it do?....it turns back at you of course . You and I will be alive to see the outcome of election results next month by God's grace, if they'd allow it to hold. What they saw in osun would be a tip of the iceberg. People are wiser now.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by MiaBeer(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Another black eye for BAT and his urchins.

Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by sisisioge: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
I knew it, majority of attendees of all party campaigns get paid....Labour, APC, PDP, etc. None of these people meant well for Nigeria. May God help the nation.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by MiaBeer(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:
another useless ipob dingbat. Useless people who ran from their useless region.
Another stranded urchin spotted.

1 Like

Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by mechanics(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria no matter what he does
Amen o.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by ablejesus26(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin grin this people don take Nigerians as regularly customers sha grin grin
Imagine how anyone in his right Senses will vote same APC that has been declared the greatest disaster to hit this Country again cheesy
This people forming Mumu cabal must be taught that without the people the cabal is nothing.
Taking out APC calamity and hardship is the only sensible thing to do now for the sake of our Survival.

1 Like

Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by henrydav: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Every Tinubu urchins on Niaraland fall down and diiiieeeeee
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by EDOLUWA: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
If APC win the next election then I belief that Nigerians like to SUFFER WELL WELL because for Naija now APC has turned everyone to BROKERS.

1 Like

Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Emola12(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Nothing dey happen. Have they killed those who collected Tinubu's 10k but refused to vote apc in osun yet? Tinubu alwsys uses money to have his way , even in lagos here, bribing the judiciary to escape justice. But the strategy isn't working anymore. When you push a goat to the wall what does it do?....it turns back at you of course . You and I will be alive to see the outcome of election results next month by God's grace, if they'd allow it to hold. What they saw in osun would be a tip of the iceberg. People are wiser now.
God no go allow dem
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Ezzymadu: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
I need doctor to stay 24hr with heavy treatment on HE on the eve election day
I know want to talk again
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Sleekfingers: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:
According to a video obtained by SaharaReporters on Wednesday, the yet-to-be-identified man said all the commercial drivers, consisting of tricyclists, motorcyclists, and taxi drivers were mandated to attend the rally by their respective bodies.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/18/video-we-were-promised-n3000-attend-tinubus-apc-presidential-rally-kwara-state

From Sahara reporters.....I smell lies......
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by onyibest2k(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
APC AND CORUPTION ARE LIKE 5 AND 6
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by tianshie(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Another banger!

Hop in the chatham house and peep
Tinubu ramblin like he's a toddler
He sayin balablu bluhu
we sayin grampa who's forcin ya?
Peter's a full force avalanche
burying Tinubu in a blast of his intellect
buckle up fool, obi's a shoo in
You in? 'bidatti bout to slam 'em on the ceiling
get in. The iragbiji clown's on his last legs
Kick him while he's down let him feel what a Nike is
un.d.ress take off your pampers
piss off you're bonkers, we aint tryna vote for no tata
haba, you ain't the frontrunner lamba
you ain't no lion, Bourdillon llama
you best retreat, obidients guarding the ballot box
tell your area boys to beat it, we come from Alcatraz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest / Disquiet In SSS, Officers Threaten To Undermine Buhari’s Reelection, Boko Haram / Ayu Withdraws All PDP Cases Against Opposition Parties In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.