Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah (8172 Views)

Akeredolu Tells Miyetti Allah To Stop Defending Killer Herders / Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment / We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by easytig(m): 6:44am On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubu is Close to eighty years still fighting for presidency ,he should go and yansh down and relax,he has nothing to offer to better the life of millions of youths.he is past it.

2 Likes

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by ChristineC: 6:44am On Jan 20, 2023
olasaad:
I like Seyi for working tirelessly for his father's victory. Where are Peter Obi and Atiku numerous children
he will work tirelessly because his family cannot survive without political loot.
thieves are the people you are proudly rooting for?

2 Likes

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by JBArokonkwo1(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Throwback:

A son who believes in the abilities of his father, and who resides in the state his father has provided the framework for excellence.

Shebi na the kids wan be president?

Cretin.....

1 Like

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Lol.

It is the APC's audacity for me.

For them to even have the nerves to be campaigning for re-elections after Buhari, goes to show how shameless they all are in that party.

4 Likes

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2023
So who destroyed the hope that now needs to be renewed?

No sensible person will ever think of voting a party that has so destroyed Nigeria and still brought another sick old man to destroy the country the more. God forbid.

I am a card-carrying member of APC but for presidential election, I am working tirelessly to ensure APC does not retain power.

APC MUST BE DESTROYED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Slynation(m): 6:47am On Jan 20, 2023
You can imagine this mofo...
Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by michlins(m): 6:47am On Jan 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Omorebiyan! He is the true son of his father.
May you continue to find favour before Allah and man.
check my signature for free stuffs!
he's an Omorebiyan, what are you?

Town crier?

4 Likes

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by bhella10: 6:50am On Jan 20, 2023
Curious345:
nobody is against Tinubu ..

we are voting individual and not party . The APC as it stands today is 8yrs old. But they are worse and have caused more damage than the PDP did in 16yrs.

Obi is from outside the establishment.. he will do wonders
like he did with Anambra for 8 yrs grin
Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Cantonese: 6:53am On Jan 20, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Whether Igbos fall in line or not...

It's 8 years of Tinubu + 8 years of North + 8 years of SS + 8 years of North before Igbo smell the seat.

32 years that's if they behave themselves.

If they don't.... see you in year 6060.

That's yours to worry, as you will continue with misery, poverty, sorrow and hardship with your party choice until 6060.

2 Likes

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by danhans(m): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Was hope lost before?who lost it
Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Throwback:

A son who believes in the abilities of his father, and who resides in the state his father has provided the framework for excellence.

Seyi is a billionaire in dollars. He has benefited so much from his dad corrupt empires. I will do same if I were to be seyi.
Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Cantonese: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2023
olasaad:
I like Seyi for working tirelessly for his father's victory. Where are Peter Obi and Atiku numerous children

Their children dey. You, go work for your papa na. Abi him no get name?

1 Like

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Dshocker(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2023
olasaad:

Peter Obi's son is engrossed with humanitarian affairs around the world, he has no time or cares about his father's wealth.

That is to show you the type of father Peter Obi is.

Na sentiment and tribalism be your major problem.

Table the 3 candidate in a world stage and see who the world would choose based on merit.

Stop deceiving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by lomprico(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Renewed hope from what exactly?

Apc campaigning against itself. Foolish lot

5 Likes

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Allisgud: 6:58am On Jan 20, 2023
This bastard son of a foolish father,should leave political scene and go and learn from obi son to focus on his carrier and qualification

2 Likes

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Alpharey: 6:59am On Jan 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Please why are they calling Obi and his party Andrew liver salt biko?

Because presence of Obi at the helm of the office of the presidency is cutting their liver.

1 Like

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by nnamdi640: 7:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Maybe he meant Apc under Buhari is fake hope.
Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Alpharey: 7:03am On Jan 20, 2023
olasaad:

We are Peter Obi's children, after all Peter sees all of the poor masses as his children and that is why we are strongly behind him. But Tinubu son is going to beg Miyetti Allah despite all the trouble the group has caused in this country. They are all going down

1 Like

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Bridget95(f): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2023
olasaad:
The presidency is not a family business. Why asking of their kids?

Tinubu kids are hustlers to continue their extravaganza

3 Likes

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by adioolayi(m): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
Seyi should focus on attending to his father's ailing health than embarrassing his family further. Nigerians have totally rejected your thieving father.

What will you do to the desire of your father, even on his sick bed

Please note, desires varies...I am asking you an honest question... because I feel every son will want to see the desires of his father come true by making the required effort.

It doesn't mean all desires comes to reality.
Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Alpharey: 7:04am On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
JAGABAN IS THE next president

In Iragbiji town Union abi, continue ranting

1 Like

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Dshocker(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2023
From accidental hope to renewed hope, like we are fools.

This is the same Seyi that flys in prostitute around the world into the UK and pay them £50,000 - £100,000

1 Like

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Generation1: 7:11am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
Seyi should focus on attending to his father's ailing health rather than embarrassing his family further. Nigerians have totally rejected your thieving father.
Do you have a father…… bad belly
Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Racoon(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Buddha3 post=120206617]Lol. It is the APC's audacity for me.For them to even have the nerves to be campaigning for re-elections after Buhari, goes to show how shameless they all are in that party. [/quote]It is just nauseating & sickening but blame the Nigerians still having Stockholm syndrome for this failed government.
Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Enyimbamercedes: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Seyi will be the next Sabiu. A recharge card seller turn to multi-billionaire in less than 8 years.

Shebi they have shared rice for you to eat ... when you see him flexing your commonwealth...there will be gnashing of teeth.

Vote with your head...no vote for mumu wey dey lick microphone o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Whether Igbos fall in line or not...

It's 8 years of Tinubu + 8 years of North + 8 years of SS + 8 years of North before Igbo smell the seat.

32 years if they behave themselves.

If they don't.... see you in year 6060.

For inside your office, na President Peter Obi portrait your Oga go hang for there in the next few months.
You go dey see that fine picture for the next 4+4 years every morning when you enter office for your suffer head work. You sef know. grincheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Konskott(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2023
Renewed hope for terrorists.
Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Redman44(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2023
The Northerners have already made up their minds on whom to support, Seyi. I am happy that Peter Obi is making APC campaigners work very hard to secure votes all over the country. Northern Nigeria will be split between Obi, Atiku and Emilokan. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by PeterObi4LP: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Please why are they calling Obi and his party Andrew liver salt biko?

Let me help you. The party is called 4 people in a room twitting. The party is called regional party. The party is called Ipob and biafra party. Do you need more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah by Karemarealty288(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2023
The same youths you ordered the removal of Lekki toll gate'a CCtv so as to be massacred like goats...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) / Plateau Group Accuses Tallen, Dimka, Others Of Being PDP Mole In APC / O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.