Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Amazon Kdp For Android Users - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amazon Kdp For Android Users (181 Views)

Android Users Needed For 5 mins Task and earn #700 / Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops / Amazon KDP For Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kdp For Android Users by mrclassic01(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Have you been told that you need a laptop to earn in dollars? And you were highly discouraged.

Worry no more because with just your Android phone and internet connection, I will be teaching you how to earn from $200-$1000 monthly uploading documents on Amazon. THIS BUSINESS MODEL IS CALLED AMAZON KDP, but with your Smartphone.
Like many of them, you want to earn online but the talk of Having a laptop puts you off immediately.

And the price of things in the market don't care if you have money or not, it keeps increasing...

Is it wrong to:

Have a monthly source of income asides your 9-5?

Have a source of income in dollars as a student?

Have a way of earning without leaving your house as a mother?

Your answers are NO. And you want to do it with just your phone. That's why YOU NEED THIS.

WHAT IS AMAZON KDP?

Maybe you've been hearing about Amazon KDP and how people publish books without writing; but you don't understand how it happens or what they mean.
Well, Welcome. I have been into Amazon KDP for quite sometime. Here are proof of payments & publications

Chat me up via 08153387844

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kdp For Android Users / Become A Cctv Expert In 30 Days / Copywriter Or Content Writer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.