Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Pen Art - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pen Art (355 Views)

Pen on Paper ~Ballpoint Pen Art Picture Gallery / (NOSA PEN ART) My Art Gallery. / Check Out This Abstract Pen Art Titled "The Old Rugged Cross" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pen Art by Awadi(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
I noticed Bic always host an artist competition every year
Where different artist submit their different art done with Bic pen
Am going to be a part of the 2023 contest though I know it not going to be easy to be the best pen artist in Africa for this year but am going to try
Here is some of my pen art
What do you think

1 Like

Re: Pen Art by Awadi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
https://www.instagram.com/threamchaser/

My Instagram link incase you want to follow for more

On all Twitter Instagram and tiktok
My name is threamchaser

1 Like

Re: Pen Art by Riqueleme(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Awadi:
I noticed Bic always host an artist competition every year
Where different artist submit their different art done with Bic pen
Am going to be a part of the 2023 contest though I know it not going to be easy to be the best pen artist in Africa for this year but am going to try
Here is some of my pen art
What do you think
Lovely work bro. I'm also a pen artist. U can check my profile to see...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Laptop Specification For Graphics Design / How The Ghost Shark Scene Was Made For ‘pirates Of The Caribbean 5 / Beautiful Hand Made Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.