Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,718 members, 7,834,372 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) (43905 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured / Why Port Harcourt APC Presidential Rally Was A Flop / Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Amid Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
This not a good news. PDP and APC are chronically violent. Too bad

I pray Obi really wins. We can't continue like this.

Wat concerns pdp here pls? We all knw Wike is capable of doing this cos his bn frustrating his opponents.
The way some of u obidient insult pdp is funny cos it's the same party u guys supported nd called the saviour 2019. Atikulator was wat we heard everywhere then. Suddenly pdp has bcom a plague because Obi left.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Numerouno94:

Wat concerns pdp here pls? We all knw Wike is capable of doing this cos his bn frustrating his opponents.
The way some of u obidient insult pdp is funny cos it's the same party u guys supported nd called the saviour 2019. Atikulator was wat we heard everywhere then. Suddenly pdp has bcom a plague because Obi left.
You PDP and your fellow APC making up PDAPC should shun violence and wickedness because there is no peace for the wicked.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by John4B: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
No! In as much as I don't support apc but this is unacceptable.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You PDP and your fellow APC making up PDAPC should shun violence and wickedness because there is no peace for the wicked.

I'm not a PDP/ APC member. I'm jux surprised the way pdp suddenly became an evil party considering how u guy supported them in 2019.
And it's worrisome how u guys combine the PDP tenure nd APC tenure as same "a total failure". Deep down ur hrt u knw that PDP's tenure was a thausand times better wen compared to APC tenure.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by BlueDuck: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Adamawa son is setting wike up. If you know you know
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by emanobis(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
There APC factions in Rivers, so this could be an insider job

Besides, how explosion go affect only 3 people

Just asking
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Mrmb: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
habsydiamond:
These people don start oo... all these hoodlums.. they want apc to be pointing fingers to other parties as the cause of this.... this can even be an inside job.

You need serious medical evaluation.....
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Mrmb: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/just-in-explosion-rocks-port-harcourt-apc-rally-three-injured/?amp

There are many insane people walking freely who needs to be at the psychiatric hospital...... If na another party the insane ones go don dey say many dirty things about APC......
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Sunnyski: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Because of 3k you risk your life.

I'm disappointed no urchin was lost
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by hollywater: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Why dem no die. Useless fools bringing hardship to their Children because of 3 cups of rice.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Ezzymadu: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Explosion wey affect only three 3ppl na explosion?.make una dey use better English pass all diz kind stories na
Thanks you

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Ezzymadu: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
habsydiamond:
These people don start oo... all these hoodlums.. they want apc to be pointing fingers to other parties as the cause of this.... this can even be an inside job.
On point
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by onyibest2k(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2023
USELESS PEOPLE
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Bigchristo: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/just-in-explosion-rocks-port-harcourt-apc-rally-three-injured/?amp
I totally condemn such actions of blowing up political rally’s, but come to think of it how will a person with his or her senses bought fuel at 305 per liter and attend APC rallies same political party that plunge Nigeria into a deep mess and inflation, na God Dey punish una so
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Ezzymadu: 12:05am On Jan 20, 2023
No postponement of Elections gbam
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by fortunez1(m): 12:12am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=habsydiamond post=120194041]These people don start oo... all these hoodlums.. they want apc to be pointing fingers to other parties as the cause of this.... this can even be an inside job.[/quote

Very true, don't worry Wike will expose there gimmicks. Rivers State that is very calm and peaceful since 7yrs now but when it gets close to election Amaechi will start acting drama to buy sympathy forgetting that "people don wise" , then after election "back to Abuja " till another electioneering period.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by ndukwejoe(m): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2023
The explosion has a telltale of emperor wike
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by mrksquare: 1:11am On Jan 20, 2023
Wike political soldiers thought they could scare the good people of Port Harcourt by throwing dynamites at APC faithfuls at the party campaign. But the APC faithfuls weren't deterred by it. Though some of our faithfuls sustained injuries and are presently receiving treatment.

The Rivers people will make a statement in the governorship election. The Rivers state youth will punish Wike for the primitive nepotism in the Rivers state University and Ignatius Ajuri University recruitments. For the lack of promotion of Civil servants for 12years. For the lack of payment of gratuity to retirees. For the lack of bursery to students in tertiary institutions. For the lack of overseas scholarship. For the lack of job opportunities.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by mrksquare: 1:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Bigchristo:
I totally condemn such actions of blowing up political rally’s, but come to think of it how will a person with his or her senses bought fuel at 305 per liter and attend APC rallies same political party that plunge Nigeria into a deep mess and inflation, na God Dey punish una so

You don't throw away the baby with the bath water. That your father and my father are enemies, do not mean you should transfer the hatred to me.

Tonye Cole is the best. He is exposed. We need some one of his experience to salvage Rivers state. We have so many moribund state enterprises that Wike shut down. Whereas, Rivers state ranks the highest in unemployment rate in the South south. The forthcoming election isn't about party. It is about personality.

If I am to go by your remark, I won't be voting Peter Obi for president because I am a member of APC. Let's look at the personalities and antecedent of those contesting rather than the party.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Lordatkinson: 1:38am On Jan 20, 2023
See them, THE GLUTONS!
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 1:57am On Jan 20, 2023
Wetin any sensible human go find for APC rally? Is it eba, fufu, agbado or ewa?
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Bobbiee: 5:29am On Jan 20, 2023
The fact that the average Nigerian can sell their souls for N2,000, N3,000 is the exact reason we need the APC to go.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by lagosrd: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2023
See what they called explosion ��
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

You are stupid, you call it inside job,if na labour party he happen to you all will start blaming APC directly....
thank you for calling me stupid.. but are u saying it can be an inside job If so, that means u lack critical thinking. These people are aware that Labour people is a party to reckon with in Rivers State using that incident can make people sympathise with them and can even make people vote for them.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:05am On Jan 20, 2023
Mrmb:

You need serious medical evaluation.....
thanks I will try to visit the hospital but u should make sure u always check ur BP... before u affect urself with another person matter.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by 2016v2017: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Racoon:
Leaving behind their trademark sorrow, tears and blood.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin okay now I gerrit...
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

Are you Lucifer?

Haven't you seen an explorsion that did not affect anybody.

So if they throw a bomb in an open field with nobody there we cannot call it an explosion because it did not affect anybody??

Which kain mumu logic be this one?
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Lp is not a banditry party the last time I checked na APC b banditry party...shey u gerrit? If u don't gerrit forgerrit!! cheesy
MorataFC:
hmmmm, is that what you can say?
I hope you will change your tongues if this kind of explosion happens to your preferred candidate's rally
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by bablon20(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2023
Make dem sit down for their house jejely una no go hear. I think this will serve una strong lessons.
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by ransomed: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2023
They threw Christmas pyro and you called it explosion that affected skin of 3 ladies, if you see real explosion there will be no clothes on those women, body parts would have been in shred.
APC is just looking for sympathy votes .
Re: Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2023
mrksquare:

You don't throw away the baby with the bath water. That your father and my father are enemies, do not mean you should transfer the hatred to me.

Tonye Cole is the best. He is exposed. We need some one of his experience to salvage Rivers state. We have so many moribund state enterprises that Wike shut down. Whereas, Rivers state ranks the highest in unemployment rate in the South south. The forthcoming election isn't about party. It is about personality.

If I am to go by your remark, I won't be voting Peter Obi for president because I am a member of APC. Let's look at the personalities and antecedent of those contesting rather than the party.
Vote your conscience, but na we go suffer am las las

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory / Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.