Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

“I Lost Her” – Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Lost Her” – Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (283 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Lost Her” – Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding by Supers(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lady identified as Maryam Muh’d Liman passed away just eleven days after her wedding.

Idris Elmustapha Daja, the woman’s husband, took to Facebook to announce the death of his wife to family, friends, and colleagues. She passed away on Wednesday, January 18, 2023, after they were married on January 6, 2023, in Niger State.

He wrote;

“We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return.
11 days of Marriage, i lost her today”

Following a funeral prayer on Wednesday morning at Hajia Fatima Madugu’s home on Okada Road in Minna, Maryam was buried at the Gbakungu burial site.

SOURCE

https://supers.ng/i-lost-her-nigerian-man-mourns-as-his-wife-dies-11-days-after-their-wedding/

Re: “I Lost Her” – Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding by SadiqBabaSani: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rip to the departed soul, may her soul rip

1 Like

Re: “I Lost Her” – Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding by agulion: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rip to her, hope the husband is not an APC supporter, Tinubu is evil and must be rejected by all

1 Like

Re: “I Lost Her” – Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding by SILVERLINES: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Pregnant And Need Help? / . / My boxer story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.