Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State (8971 Views)

Military: Boko Haram Rocket Making Factory Photos Not Real / Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader / Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2011
Abujabir24:

like nl said, we two bh operating, some islamic sects and politicians who desperately need power. some people on dis forum call me bh memeber and dat person is NASOEB pls beta stp dis allegation cuz am not a member, i am in university studying accounting. good job by finding the factory though cry kiss lipsrsealed
U're a bloody terrorist abujabair24, I av been monitoring ur activities on this forum, bloody boko haramite, accountant my foot, It's u dat counts D̶̲̥̅̊ bombs rite.
Oloshi
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by K0ala7(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
another wrong "invention"
cant they produce gen set or solar powered gens which everybody needs for electricity instead of bomb?

Do you know the amount of energy a bomb creates, it even attracts the FBI and if we improve capacity soon enough we would attract US Drones cool cool cool
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by tunjidj3: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
Good news this is another foreign exchange for nigeria,the next step is to acquire the property by the govt,find out where they got the materials,the culprit involved should be arrested and exposed .thanks to our sss,we expect more of these revelation.
nairalander this is not a laughing matter let us praise the people who exposed the deadly secret. shocked
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by mekaboy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2011

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME A BOMB FACTORY IS DISCOVERED , MY QUESTION IS, WHY IS IT THAT THERE IS NO ONE IN THE FACTORY WHENEVER THEY DISCOVER THEM ?

DO THE POLICE ALERT THOSE WORKING IN THE FACTORY THAT THEY ARE COMING TO DISCOVER IT? THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT NIGERIA SECURITY NEWS.

Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by werepeLeri: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2011
These Nairaland goons are not aware that the two guys caught by the SSS last week has been singing and giving out information.
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by MrAwsome: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2011
If truly one out of many (i believe the factory as at now is more than one) bomb factories was found and some perpetrators arrested, then it's good news but what worries me the most in this "GOOD" Country of ours is that, today you hear that people have been arrested for crimes of national interest then tomorrow you will hear nothing about their prosecution because their sponsors being the so called leaders who in one way or the other imposed themselves on us true rigging of elections and other means, goes behind the scene and rescue them. sometimes they do this through what they call grant of amnesty. GOD HELP US. AMEN
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by Winnerslfc(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2011
A GUD JOB but we hav heard of lots of arests, what hav they done to all the people that they hav been aresting?
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2011
All the leaders in Niger state should be arrested and castrated undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economy On The Brink Of Collapse - ACN Warns / Explosion Heard In Nigerian City Of Maiduguri / Buhari To Inaugurate The Apc Presidential Campaign Council On Monday, January 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.