Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) (17129 Views)

Truth Committee Discovered Mass Grave Site In Anambra, Says Bianca Ojukwu / Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Emola12:
Abuja and Lagos is for PETER GEORGRY OBI noted
If people are deceiving it is better you dont deceive yourself. Understand?
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by VinnyBaba: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2023
phorget:

Nzeogu people are people from Delta state... undecided

What do you Expect from TRIBALISTS

Everything is Igbo to them!

Dat's how they call Emefiele Igbo. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by Seekhimnow: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2023
I know Obi will win Anambra for sure, that's his home state.
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:
I'm Yoruba guy OBIDIENT will suprise you in Lagos and Abuja trust me tinubu is a tiatia umbrellata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by Emyogalanya: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:
Obiidiots are so dumb. The question is how many votes can the south east even generate considering voter apathy and current level of insecurity going on there?

Atiku is your next president. Better get used to it.

as if atikus ne votes alone will take him anywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Soludo is dull sha. He needs to read Lives of Saints and Big Catechism/Scriptures to complete his education.
a whole professor is dull coming from someone who his generation have no niche in life and are worth nothing to write about.. who know your father in this land very uncultured Kid being high on mpukri

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by onuman: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/19/presidential-election-obi-may-win-in-anambra-says-soludo/

Pity Anambra state for having this Chukwuma Soludo as state governor. The man is selfish, shallow minded, and does witch-hunt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2023
Vickym1:
He doesn't need a soothsayer to tell him that PO will win Anambra and also win the presidential election come February.
which election ? are you talking of ndigbo presidential election holding in Australia next month.. you must be high on mpukri
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by onuman: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
a whole professor is dull coming from someone who his generation have no niche in life and are worth nothing to write about.. who know your father in this land very uncultured Kid being high on mpukri

Yes, Soludo Chukwuma Charles is a dull politician.
That one was able to cram what one read in textbooks, passes exams and becomes a professor at the long run, does not imply that one ia smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2023
onuman:

Yes, Soludo Chukwuma Charles is a dull politician.
That one was able to cram what one read in textbooks, passes exams and becomes a professor at the long run, does not imply that one ia smart.
how old Re you pls? I guess you are not even up to 17 year old
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by onuman: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

which election ? are you talking of ndigbo presidential election holding in Australia next month.. you must be high on mpukri

Wow. I replied you earlier mistakenly taking you for a normal human being, now I notice that you are a thoughtless fellow. Don't bother to reply.
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2023
BREAKING: SULTAN OF SOKOTO WRITES;

Hold me responsible if Peter Obi didn't perform well, the problem of the North is from the north, not Peter Obi or an Igbo man, it will be worst and more deadly for the North if Tinubu wins, if they tell you an Igbo man is the problem of Nigeria, tell them Igbo man never rule Nigeria before and north is world poverty capital

Sultan of Sokoto writes to all Hausa and Fulani ahead of election

North has no sense and can't reason far, that's why their life is not regarded as anything, vote for someone who will value you like they value life in Igbo land.

I can't keep calm again, the north is bleeding because of our choice of Presidential candidate, and we must rewrite history by getting it right this time around, voting for someone who Buhari is healthier than, is a legendary stupidity.

Since Fulani has been ruling Nigeria, what has the North achieved, the highest number of beggers still in the North, not the east, all manner of death and killings happen here not in Igbo land while Fulani is in power, this time around let an Igbo man rule Nigeria.

I don't care if after this speech I will be dethroned, but the truth must be spoken, Tinubu can't rule Nigeria, don't ever even dream of it, because the worst will happen, Tinubu is a calamity.

Buhari has failed to endorse him, Obasanjo has failed to endorse him, Johnathan has failed to endorse him.

No past president has endorsed him. Even Osinbajo has not endorsed Tinubu. But it is you, who barely eats a meal a day that is shouting "on your mandate we shall stand".

~Sultan of Sokoto
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

I think you are writing about yourself.
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

I think you are writing about yourself.
I am writing about your whole generation from the beginning to the last one
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Obi winning nationwide

The people are smarter now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2023
onuman:

Wow. I replied you earlier mistakenly taking you for a normal human being, now I notice that you are a thoughtless fellow. Don't bother to reply.
see this OSU because I do not agree with you.. mpukri still at work in your head
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by bonnyhope: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Ddokie:
Soludo should just keep his mouth shut so that he doesn't keep sounding stupid and unstable.

Of what value is all this to him? Chris Ngige who PO removed from office and who is a serving minister under this APC regime has been mute on his state of mind and only talks about his 1 vote. Does soludo think he is stupid?

Even if Soludo wants to be president after Atiku, does he not know that his continous interference on POs chances is taking away the goodwill he has both home and abroad? Or does he think that the Yorubas or hausas will trust a man who won't even be gracious to his kinsman?

Charles Soludo shut up your mouth. You are sounding like a broken record. If PO will lose let him lose. He won't be tge first person to lose an election and he won't be the last.

Gbam!!!
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by Mopolchi: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2023
I tire
Ddokie:
Soludo should just keep his mouth shut so that he doesn't keep sounding stupid and unstable.

Of what value is all this to him? Chris Ngige who PO removed from office and who is a serving minister under this APC regime has been mute on his state of mind and only talks about his 1 vote. Does soludo think he is stupid?

Even if Soludo wants to be president after Atiku, does he not know that his continous interference on POs chances is taking away the goodwill he has both home and abroad? Or does he think that the Yorubas or hausas will trust a man who won't even be gracious to his kinsman?

Charles Soludo shut up your mouth. You are sounding like a broken record. If PO will lose let him lose. He won't be tge first person to lose an election and he won't be the last.
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by Mopolchi: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
BREAKING: SULTAN OF SOKOTO WRITES;

Hold me responsible if Peter Obi didn't perform well, the problem of the North is from the north, not Peter Obi or an Igbo man, it will be worst and more deadly for the North if Tinubu wins, if they tell you an Igbo man is the problem of Nigeria, tell them Igbo man never rule Nigeria before and north is world poverty capital

Sultan of Sokoto writes to all Hausa and Fulani ahead of election

North has no sense and can't reason far, that's why their life is not regarded as anything, vote for someone who will value you like they value life in Igbo land.

I can't keep calm again, the north is bleeding because of our choice of Presidential candidate, and we must rewrite history by getting it right this time around, voting for someone who Buhari is healthier than, is a legendary stupidity.

Since Fulani has been ruling Nigeria, what has the North achieved, the highest number of beggers still in the North, not the east, all manner of death and killings happen here not in Igbo land while Fulani is in power, this time around let an Igbo man rule Nigeria.

I don't care if after this speech I will be dethroned, but the truth must be spoken, Tinubu can't rule Nigeria, don't ever even dream of it, because the worst will happen, Tinubu is a calamity.

Buhari has failed to endorse him, Obasanjo has failed to endorse him, Johnathan has failed to endorse him.

No past president has endorsed him. Even Osinbajo has not endorsed Tinubu. But it is you, who barely eats a meal a day that is shouting "on your mandate we shall stand".

~Sultan of Sokoto

Bros me and you know say Sultan of Sokoto no fit write this kind piece, but sense full am.
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by Scamburster(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Soludo is dull sha. He needs to read Lives of Saints and Big Catechism/Scriptures to complete his education.
Hahaahahahaha, man you won't kill me, even hymn book.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by 2016v2017: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol,soludo is a comedian, Peter obi is clearing all the states of the south east. No cap.
A comedian and a confused traitor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by 2016v2017: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Vickym1:
He doesn't need a soothsayer to tell him that PO will win Anambra and also win the presidential election come February.
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by franudi: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by IgOga(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Soludo already mentioned it in his article.....that at best Obi might win Anambra but he has no path to becoming President of Nigeria. It is a fact if you understand that the game of politics is the game of numbers.....do you have the numbers? Could you have the numbers? Do you have the structure to get the numbers?

I repeat again the most popular candidate in the last Kenya presidential election.....with heavy online presence got only 4% of the final vote.....the establishment guys came first and second as usual....... sadly the 2023 election is between APC and PDP........the opposition must unite to get the numbers to win.....otherwise it's another 4 years of APC
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by cedricksly: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2023
How do you people take a man that talks from both side of his mouth seriously This is the same person Condemn Obi that people are saying I should listen to.. He always Condemn those who are doing what he couldn't do, eg Dora akunyili, Ngozi okonjo iwela, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, etc. So His attack on Obi was a routine for him.. If Obi wins anambra a state where he soludo is the governor and the leader of His party, then he has failed woefully politically...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by cedricksly: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2023
IgOga:
Soludo already mentioned it in his article.....that at best Obi might win Anambra but he has no path to becoming President of Nigeria. It is a fact if you understand that the game of politics is the game of numbers.....do you have the numbers? Could you have the numbers? Do you have the structure to get the numbers?

I repeat again the most popular candidate in the last Kenya presidential election.....with heavy online presence got only 4% of the final vote.....the establishment guys came first and second as usual....... sadly the 2023 election is between APC and PDP........the opposition must unite to get the numbers to win.....otherwise it's another 4 years of APC
if Obi wins anambra where soludo is the chief executive of the state and the 001 leader of APGA, or any other party win in the state outside APGA Then soludo has failed woefully politically, it also means that he soludo might loose his own grassroot unit.
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by 3duj: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2023
JAMO84:
Nzeogu people don't want to hear the truth. Obi might win in the whole of South East self, except we are about to see the seventh wonder of the world, there's no way he will win the Presidential election.

Nzeogwu is from delta state you mental dwa.f so okowa is his brother
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by Ddokie: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
referencing Ur third paragraph...

Does he need a Yoruba or Hausa vote to win the presidential election??

I'm sure you know the answer to that.
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by Believeintruth: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
JAMO84:
Nzeogu people don't want to hear the truth. Obi might win in the whole of South East self, except we are about to see the seventh wonder of the world, there's no way he will win the Presidential election.

You are not wise at all
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by Believeintruth: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:
Obiidiots are so dumb. The question is how many votes can the south east even generate considering voter apathy and current level of insecurity going on there?

Atiku is your next president. Better get used to it.

You are not smart
Re: Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) by Believeintruth: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:

I think this thing you said is for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Woos Investors With Nickel Discovery, Tax Holiday In Australia / Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments / Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.