Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,137 members, 7,863,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

AD Ceuta FC Vs Barcelona 0-5 Highlights (download Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AD Ceuta FC Vs Barcelona 0-5 Highlights (download Video) (327 Views)

Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca: Ikpeazu, Siasia & Pinnick At Enyimba Stadium Aba / Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca:CAF Confederations Cup (0 - 1) On 3rd October 2018 / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Valencia Vs Barcelona 0-2 Highlights And Goals 2017/18 Copa Del (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AD Ceuta FC Vs Barcelona 0-5 Highlights (download Video) by Oladisquare: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Barcelona traveled to Ceuta to seek more success and thrash them to a 5-0 victory in the Copa del Rey.
Ceuta held their own for much of the first period, allowing Barcelona to dominate possession but without seeing their goal threatened.

On 40 minutes, Barcelona punished the home side as Raphinha curled an effort into the bottom corner of the net from the edge of the box.

Barcelona making it a two-goal lead within five minutes of starting the second half.

Kessie added to his two assists by making it four as Raphinha returned the favor by crossing onto the midfielder’s head to finish.

Barcelona make it to Copa del Rey quarter-finals in the hunt for more silverware to add to Xavi’s trophy cabinet.

Click the link below to watch and download full video highlights

https://sportdaylight.com/ad-ceuta-fc-vs-barcelona-0-5/

(1) (Reply)

Christian Eriksen Has Been Ruled Out Of Action Till May. / My Today's WINNINGS. Tomorrow Own Is Available. If You Are Interested. Let Me Kn / Cut One On My 23.99 Betking Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.