Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians (440 Views)

How Yoruba Christians are supporting attacks on Igbo Christians by Muslims / Just In: Tinubu Is Blackmailing CBN, Buhari, Yoruba Christians, Ibos, INEC,Arise / This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians by floret23(f): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. Even MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and they all agree. Christians are not slaves or second class citizens in Nigeria. Our faith is more important to us than our tribe. Jesus is King!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians by gozmok1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
All I know is that Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools. Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

2 Likes

Re: 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians by Teddy0147(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
gozmok1:
All I know is that Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools. Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

Abeg talk for yourself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians by sapele914(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
gozmok1:
Ipobian speak for yourself, The Redeemed Christian Church of God will vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu like we voted for President Buhari & VP Osinbajo in 2015, & 2019.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians by sapele914(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
floret23:
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. Even MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and they all agree. Christians are not slaves or second class citizens in Nigeria. Our faith is more important to us than our tribe. Jesus is King!
Hypocrites speak for yourself only.

1 Share

Re: 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians by Kapeter(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Iwo massacre? That small Igbo drug Lord having issue with Igbo Catholic na em you call Owo massacre? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians by Superwave16320: 1:01am On Jan 20, 2023
SE na Igbo christians go tell me who to vote same you that stoned Awolowo with his Christian Christian ticket

floret23:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians by limeta(f): 1:26am On Jan 20, 2023
This where you find yoruba Muslims pretending to be Christians
Religion of taqqiya

Rule no 1
Dont vote who will kill you tomorrow

Vote Obidiently

2 Likes

Re: 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians by Sannisege: 1:35am On Jan 20, 2023
I'm an Anglican, my father is a priest and my brother is a verger in the Anglican Church. We are all voting for Asiwaju Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Christians must make a stand or fall

1 Like

Re: 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians by agulion: 4:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Any Yoruba Christian that votes for Muslim Muslim ticket will not live long, remember how schools are been closed in the SW due to hijab issue with Muric
Re: 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians by James91: 5:34am On Jan 20, 2023
sapele914:
Ipobian speak for yourself, The Redeemed Christian Church of God will vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu like we voted for President Buhari & VP Osinbajo in 2015, & 2019.
After what this man said abi, you think everyone is a fool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Mentally Deranged; Yoruba Media Protecting Him - Najaatu Muhammad / We Have Not Be Fair To Igbos And It Must Stop: Arise TV Journalist Rufai Oseni / It Is Very Obvious That Tinubu Will Not Be The Next President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.