Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,954 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Building Women Up Not A Waste, Says Cubana’s Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Building Women Up Not A Waste, Says Cubana’s Wife (188 Views)

Obi Cubana Wife Weep As She Narrate What She Is Passing Through, Talk About Osin / Obi Cubana's Wife Shows Of Her Mercedes Benz GLE 2021 Gift - Pictures / Bbnaija: I'll Give Mercy Five Endorsements Says Cubana Chief Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Women Up Not A Waste, Says Cubana’s Wife by Azeemokoya: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ebele Iyiegbu, wife of popular billionaire businessman, Obi Cubana, has tasked men to build up their women which will in turn be a great asset and a value to them.

Cubana’s wife popularly known as Lusheby on her Instagram handle said building women up is a waste.

Lusheby said she was replying to comments from men to an earlier picture of her and his pictures posted by her husband with the caption “Build her up…you will need her later”.

The mother of four[4] who noted that she was amazed at some of the comments by men about how to build women up said there are still good women in the society.

“Don’t get me wrong. Your comments are to some extent valid but I think it’s time we begin to shift our mindset on how these things work,” she said.

She maintained that women are a reflection of how men treat them, saying it is never easy for a good woman to walk away.

She said, “If you don’t like how she’s acting, take a look again at how you are treating her. This gender thrives on love and care. Take care of your woman and build her up!”

However, she enjoined women to change the narrative about them and become a woman that can be trusted and can build with her husband.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/building-women-up-not-a-waste-says-cubanas-wife/

Re: Building Women Up Not A Waste, Says Cubana’s Wife by richmanrichard: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
All the good women are dead and few available ones are married embarassed
Re: Building Women Up Not A Waste, Says Cubana’s Wife by Jashub: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Let women change their attitude first . Most of the women crawling the streets can't even be consider to be worth building because they are downright disrespectful and bitter

(1) (Reply)

James Brown: “bobrisky’s Time Has Passed. I Am Now In Charge” / Top 7 Eucalyptus Oils You Should Consider Buying / Actor Fadeyi Oloro Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.