Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,114 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

9ja Bloggers WAKEUP Tinubu Remain The Best Fit President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ja Bloggers WAKEUP Tinubu Remain The Best Fit President (267 Views)

I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu / Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios? / Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ja Bloggers WAKEUP Tinubu Remain The Best Fit President by sabbathday: 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nigeria is a blessed country, and this is another chance to choose the president who will be leading this country for another four years. Let's stop making jokes and be realistic about this: His Excellency Asiwaju Bola is the only person who is capable and willing to change and save this country from sinking.

There is an old Yoruba adage that says, "Labalaba ko le pana suya," which translates as "A butterfly cannot extinguish suya fire." If he tries it, he will be roasted.

I won't blame everyone who is using various videos and pictures to try to smear his image in the upcoming election, but I want you to know that no matter what my text says, the flag bearer is none other than His Excellency Asiwaju Bola, who is prepared. According to an old adage, a butterfly that can also serve as a panacea will only try to kill you, so never light a match in a car because the heat from it can even roast you. So whoever plans evil against him will be roasted . OTILO

CONTENT PROTECTED
owned by Flying Eagles Marketing Services

Re: 9ja Bloggers WAKEUP Tinubu Remain The Best Fit President by SLAP44: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
I cannot bote foe a handicapped candidate grin

Re: 9ja Bloggers WAKEUP Tinubu Remain The Best Fit President by sabbathday: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
YOU ARE ONLY GONNA STONE YOURSELF, RATHER THINK WELL AND VOTE HIM

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Tribalism Won't Help / "A Section Of The Media Sold Out" / At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.