Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Allen Allenian Debuts With Superb Afro-dance Hall Single “the Best" | LISTEN - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Allen Allenian Debuts With Superb Afro-dance Hall Single “the Best" | LISTEN (184 Views)

Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) / Fela Kuti Nominated For 2021 Rock, Roll Hall Of Fame / Tony Allen Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allen Allenian Debuts With Superb Afro-dance Hall Single “the Best" | LISTEN by Dikysmith1: 1:03am On Jan 20, 2023
Fast Rising Nigerian singer and a versatile songwriter, Allen Allenian, has officially marked her debut into the music foray with a worthy debut single ‘THE BEST ‘ an Afro-Dance that will keep you on repeat

“THE BEST” Deserved is the sound of a truly multi talented artist fully embracing the unpredictable idea of love but that is truly diverse. Allen Allenian drifts between love, Motivation, Focus and self-discovery in recent years.

Follow link below to Download

https://supers.ng/emerging-star-allen-allenian-debuts-with-superb-afro-dance-hall-single-the-best-listen/

Re: Allen Allenian Debuts With Superb Afro-dance Hall Single “the Best" | LISTEN by meobizy(f): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2023
I'll give it a listen based on her name. I thought it was Allenian of Dem Mama Boyz fame.

1 Like

Re: Allen Allenian Debuts With Superb Afro-dance Hall Single “the Best" | LISTEN by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dope shit bro. Ur voice is dope, try go easy and write less complicated and more touching lyrics. By the way I've got my own single dropping on the 9th.

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Danny S - God Abeg Ft. Portable / Music / Trending Music Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.